If you have to JBW in noodleland, you're an utter subhuman

Deleted member 9048

Deleted member 9048

‏‏‎ ‎
How can you cope when you have to leave your homeland in order to breed with a 2 psl noodlewhore with desperate attempts after being rejected and unsuccessful with your own women as they find you impulsive meanwhile I'm cucking you in your own homeland with white stacies and reproduce with them by running exotic halo.

Tagging jbw cuck @Wallenberg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Chadeep, Deleted member 6341 and 14 others
theres a timelimit on it asain women are becoming more picky by the day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Boldandbeautiful, Wallenberg and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 12303
I mean are we just talking Far East Asia? Cause otherwise that's like 50 countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 9048
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 2214
I’m proud of my monolids and other asian features tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Chadeep, Wallenberg and 4 others
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 2403
Wallenberg is a soy boy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9048

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, Boldandbeautiful, Wallenberg and 2 others
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 11604 and Deleted member 10987
Indeed cause a white chad will be considered like a literal god in asian countries
PaulWalkerEdit 1

Asian girls are very easy and random in terms of look
I like hapa girls tho

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I've seen youur baby pics you dont look asian
Hapas get more asian as they get older, I am larping I don’t have monolids but I do look very asian

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Accept me as a fellow asian, I look so much like you

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 9048
Based. Asian girls will fuck anything with white skin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyelidcel, Wallenberg and Deleted member 9048
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 11604 and Looks234
I’m proud of my monolids and other asian features tbh
I'm proud of my Central Asian Turkic Heritage. My Turkic ancestors built empires and rules over the masses of lesser hominids.
While western cucks all did was give women rights

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Looks234 and Deleted member 9048
I'm proud of my Central Asian Turkic Heritage. My Turkic ancestors built empires and rules over the masses of lesser hominids.
While western cucks all did was give women rights
My ancestors were High T samurais

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 8853
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
How can you cope when you have to leave your homeland in order to breed with a 2 psl noodlewhore with desperate attempts after being rejected and unsuccessful with your own women as they find you impulsive meanwhile I'm cucking you in your own homeland with white stacies and reproduce with them by running exotic halo.

I've preferred Asian women since I was in the third grade and fell in love with a little Vietnamese second grade girl. With some dudes it's just a preference.

Even over here in China, within the expat bubbles, I've denied white Stacies some serious d*ck over the years.

Not every white dude who likes Asian women is an incel.

But why would I have to go to "noodleland" to fuck Asians? I don't know where you live but I can tell you that a lot of Asians live in the west.

White guys who like Asians don't have to go to Asia. Asian girls come to their home countries. Don't worry about it.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9048
theres a timelimit on it asain women are becoming more picky by the day
I'm picky too. Asian girls that I like are picky. They don't have to choose subhuman white or god forbid Asian guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
I've preferred Asian women since I was in the third grade and fell in love with a little Vietnamese second grade girl. With some dudes it's just a preference.
What a coincidence, my experience is the same. But I like white girls and Latinas too.

Well, in my case it happened when I was 16-year old. There was a Vietnamese girl in the same school. Beautiful and hard-working. Behaved well. She clearly was attracted to me. I was a soycuck back then, so I realized that this girl is into me, but I didn't do anything about it (basically the girl told me with her actions "I like you, I want that you approach me" like women often do). However, that girl made me realize that Asian girls are good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
What a coincidence, my experience is the same. But I like white girls and Latinas too.
Yeah, women are women. There are beautiful/hot girls of every race. I've just always preferred Asians.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg