If you have to lose facial fat, it's already over.

Deleted member 8846

Deleted member 8846

aspie rotter
IF YOU HAVE A BLOBBY BLOATED FACE, IT'S ALREADY OVER. IT'S DONE.

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU JUST HAVE BAD FAT STORAGE GENETICS, THIS IS COPE. YOU JUST HAVE BAD FACIAL GROWTH GENETICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, EVEN CHADS CAN LOSE THEIR FACIAL AESTHETICS IF THEY GET TOO FAT OBVIOUSLY. BUT IF YOU ARE JUST SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT AND YOUR FACE IS OVERLY BLOATED AND SAGGY AND LOOKS PUFFY AF. IT'S NOT YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE THAT'S THE PROBLEM, IT'S YOUR FACIAL BONES.

YOU SEE CHADS CAN BE A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT, CARRY A BIT OF EXCESSIVE FAT ON THEIR BODY AND THEIR FACES WILL STILL LOOK LEAN. WONDER WHY? NOT BECAUSE OF "MUH FAT STORAGE", BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORWARD GROWN BONES WHICH CREATES THINGS LIKE HOLLOW CHEEKS, EVEN AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER BF%

FAT IS ONLY UNDERNEATH THE SKIN, YOUR FAT WILL SIT ON TOP OF YOUR BONES NOT AROUND THEM LIKE SOME MAGICAL FAT STORAGE.

IF YOU'RE NOT OBESE AND YOUR FACE IS PUFFY, YOU HAVE SUBHUMAN FACIAL GROWTH.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Hey dont talk to me, Deleted member 9568 and 23 others
dn rd but i agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Life fuel, I'm at 20% bf or even higher but my face is lean, I thought I was abnormal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Nautica, SubhumanCurrycel and Yerico7
Life fuel, I'm at 20% bf but my face is lean, I thought I was abnormal tbh
20% is average. Its not obese.
Im 35% and dont look insanly fat just chubby

• +1
Reactions: Slob
20% is average. Its not obese.
Im 35% and dont look insanly fat just chubby
Nah, I don't really know my bf tbh, I was just assuming that 20% is somewhat high but my face is lean compared to my body

Ye kinda cope ngl

ITs down to test levels

The more androgenic theess cheek fat storage you will have and more prominent zygos. Jaw. And brow.

However your point and logic is right

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PYT, BrickTop and 1 other person
Nah, I don't really know my bf tbh, I was just assuming that 20% is somewhat high but my face is lean compared to my body
You may have some muscle fat is distrubed better when having more muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell
Ye kinda cope ngl

ITs down to test levels

The more androgenic theess cheek fat storage you will have and more prominent zygos. Jaw. And brow.

However your point and logic is right
Yeah "Just lose weight, bro" is just such typical bullshit advice for subhumans. Good luck trying to get down to 5% bodyfat and staying there just to have a lean face because you're bones are so recessed.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9391, Norwooder and 2 others
Yeah "Just lose weight, bro" is just such typical bullshit advice for subhumans. Good luck trying to get down to 5% bodyfat and staying there just to have a lean face because you're bones are so recessed.
It is possible for everyone at 12% to have clear bones especially with potassium overdose kek

However as you say most average men are at 20%

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, PYT and Danish_Retard
I agree. A chubby is indicative of poor forward facial growth (flat maxilla, flat zygos, weak soft jawline).

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Hey dont talk to me, Norwooder and 2 others
Cope, fat storage is real.

My boomer dad has a dadbot and definitly not lean, yet his face is very lean.

And no, he doesnt have insane bones either, looks like average downward grown face with flat maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Marsiere214, Schönling and 6 others
It is possible for everyone at 12% to have clear bones especially with potassium overdose kek

However as you say most average men are at 20%
Good luck staying at 12% when you're wageslaving for 8hrs a day and come home tired and to a landwhale in your 40s. You're not gonna have time for the gym, and your face will look bloated. A face with proper bone development can however afford to be maybe 16 - 20% bodyfat and still look somewhat lean all just because of forward growth.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, PYT and Lev Peshkov
Genetics plays a huge role I know a guy at my uni who is borderline obese obese and has leaner face than me.

Good luck staying at 12% when you're wageslaving for 8hrs a day and come home tired and to a landwhale in your 40s. You're not gonna have time for the gym, and your face will look bloated. A face with proper bone development can however afford to be maybe 16 - 20% bodyfat and still look somewhat lean all just because of forward growth.
Exsctly but I be trt dose and active lifestyle so 12% isn't hard for me

Also after surgeries I will have top tier bones due to the extent

Yeah but always better to go under 10% bf and check before roping. Most of the time u think ur under 10% when u like 15% u fat fucks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Biggest pile of cope I have ever seen

You can not be a Chad to women unless you have are very low bodyfat %

I been there done that, when you are lean enough women will chase after you at the mall/gym/store

Every example of a Chad on this forum is lean as fuck, you must be lean with a six pack to be Chad unless you have top tier height, eyes, and midface to make up for lack of lean-ness

Face fat loss before and after
Pic 2
Fat loss facial aesthetics 5

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, Marsiere214, lilhorizontal32 and 11 others
Biggest pile of cope I have ever seen

You can not be a Chad to women unless you have are very low bodyfat %

I been there done that, when you are lean enough women will chase after you at the mall/gym/store

Every example of a Chad on this forum is lean as fuck, you must be lean with a six pack to be Chad unless you have top tier height, eyes, and midface to make up for lack of lean-ness

View attachment 706194View attachment 706195View attachment 706196
Cope.

Chads being low bodyfat is only a correlation, not a causation.

Examples of chads having lean faces even whilst being skinnyfat:

08fc713c8421b3e518ab7062a4834791
Jensen ackles
B83b7f0c78514a4a01be90b1ecbcda7b

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6485b025t, EverythingMattersCel, Warlow and 2 others
my brother is literally fat with a bf of more than 30% but looks lean in the face.
Low bf is mostly a cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, EdwardCullen and karbo
Looks like a flat earth congress more and more this forum.
Not a single scientific evidence just observations ( done even poorly )without tools or stats.
Really low IQ thread

No im lean af my bf is 8%

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5634 and 1 other person

IT'S NOT LIKE YOU JUST HAVE BAD FAT STORAGE GENETICS, THIS IS COPE. YOU JUST HAVE BAD FACIAL GROWTH GENETICS. DON'T GET ME WRONG, EVEN CHADS CAN LOSE THEIR FACIAL AESTHETICS IF THEY GET TOO FAT OBVIOUSLY. BUT IF YOU ARE JUST SLIGHTLY OVERWEIGHT AND YOUR FACE IS OVERLY BLOATED AND SAGGY AND LOOKS PUFFY AF. IT'S NOT YOUR BODYFAT PERCENTAGE THAT'S THE PROBLEM, IT'S YOUR FACIAL BONES.

YOU SEE CHADS CAN BE A LITTLE OVERWEIGHT, CARRY A BIT OF EXCESSIVE FAT ON THEIR BODY AND THEIR FACES WILL STILL LOOK LEAN. WONDER WHY? NOT BECAUSE OF "MUH FAT STORAGE", BUT BECAUSE THEY HAVE FORWARD GROWN BONES WHICH CREATES THINGS LIKE HOLLOW CHEEKS, EVEN AT A SLIGHTLY HIGHER BF%

FAT IS ONLY UNDERNEATH THE SKIN, YOUR FAT WILL SIT ON TOP OF YOUR BONES NOT AROUND THEM LIKE SOME MAGICAL FAT STORAGE.

@RealSurgerymax
Isn't this true? The less bone projection/mass someone has in the face (ex a rounded, small, narrow, recessed jaw), the "space" the bone occupies and therefore the longer it will take to lose the fat and even if somehow that face is lost, it will just reveal a very small structure underneath?

• +1
Looks like a flat earth congress more and more this forum.
Not a single scientific evidence just observations ( done even poorly )without tools or stats.
Really low IQ thread

No im lean af my bf is 8%
So what's your point exactly? We don't need scientific evidence for things that are easy to observe. I don't need a scientific study to know that it's rainy outside today.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 9391
partial truth OP but of course like you say, chad can eventually stretch his face out too, even a cheekgod like Meeks

also: once you stretch skin it doesn't go back so you will be saggy 4ever even if you lean out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Won't Stop Mewing and Danish_Retard
So what's your point exactly? We don't need scientific evidence for things that are easy to observe. I don't need a scientific study to know that it's rainy outside today.
There are plenty of evidence showing what simply leanmaxing can do mythbusting this whole thread.
Larsnova had the face of the moon emoji and leanmaxed he had a relative improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 3 others
Can confirm I’m literally 110kg at 6ft3 but my face is lean asf. I just dont store much fat there, my fat is generally stored all over my body making me look bulky and strong while I have never touched a weight. I just realized while im typing what a gay faggot I am for wasting genetics like that. I am gonna gymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell and Baldingman1998
Any fix for saggy skin?

Most faggots who claim they are 12-15% are actually 20+%. A world class bodybuilder in stage condition is 6-8% bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
not like having sensitive androgen recoptors is as important as forward growth maybe more important for having a lean face bruh.

I have a downward grown recessed chad in my class. he is high t tho with good bonemass (from high t) and no facial fat. Adrogenics kill facial fat

COPE
Fat distribution is genetic and this is backed by scientific studies. Also robust protuding features with high bone mass gets you a lean look but some chads have low bone mass robust and protuding features which might be surrounded by fat when they're on a high bf

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 174
  • a8b5b760d686a359685f2cf41487e196.jpg
    a8b5b760d686a359685f2cf41487e196.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 138
  • MV5BYTU2MjQ0NmYtMzNiNS00ZGExLWIyYjgtOTkwMjY3YjEyZmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ3Nzk5MTU@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BYTU2MjQ0NmYtMzNiNS00ZGExLWIyYjgtOTkwMjY3YjEyZmQ0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ3Nzk5MTU@._V1_.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 128
  • brad-pitt-abs.jpg
    brad-pitt-abs.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 123
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 7560
Not even True ngl

Sadly yes

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Just lazycels who don't want to put any real effort in looksmaxxing and rather complain online. Go to co if you want to rot and put 0 effort in actually looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy, Warlow, SadnessWYJ and 1 other person
9C82EEF8 E85A 4047 AAD8 F63B54150DE3

3685A551 2DB3 46E4 9F13 4C23236267C0

Insane bone mass but invisible when fat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, mewcoper, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
@RealSurgerymax
Isn't this true? The less bone projection/mass someone has in the face (ex a rounded, small, narrow, recessed jaw), the "space" the bone occupies and therefore the longer it will take to lose the fat and even if somehow that face is lost, it will just reveal a very small structure underneath?

Yes it is well known that retruded and hypoplastic faces do not hold fat well. Just a very small amount of fat will look like much more.

There is bad fat storage in some people though, and it’s a mistake trying to “overcome” fat by skeletal augmentation overcorrection.

One way or another, you need to lose the fat and then move onto skeletal augmentation. People who get facial implants & jaw surgery before leaning down will be very disappointed if they anticipated a sculpted face.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
Can confirm

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hipcel, Slob and RealSurgerymax
Only a legit chad can afford to be skinnyfat/bloated in the face. Average people and below need to be lean though. Chadlites to below average males can literally transform themselves. Look at the texas shooter mugshot for example.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
cope. every chad has 12% bodyfat and is lean.

If you cope by saying "muh muh but I can't maintain 12% bodyfay wageslaving" that's your problem.

in order to look good fat you need to have good harmony and above average fat storage.

I've only seen one person who was fat as fuck but had a leaner face than me but he was 5'4.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and brainded
You forget one thing
Water stroge is worse than fat, it can make lean af man looks like fat fuck, barret is biggest example (not lean but really lean face until face store water)

You forget one thing
Water stroge is worse than fat, it can make lean af man looks like fat fuck, barret is biggest example (not lean but really lean face until face store water)
That's sort of why bloating is different than over all fat storage. Bloating is harder to get rid of, you literally have to fast for five days straight to get any noticeable results.

So many variables to this topic there isn't any way to blanket the whole thing with calling it cope.

Something to add: Teenagers (i.e most of the forum) will tend to still have a lot of facial fat for various reasons, but the biggest being in that their face has not fully developed.

Justin Bieber's 'My World' Turns 10: Producers, Writers, Photographers  Reflect on 2009 Debut | Billboard

bieber at 15

Justin Bieber 2013 Photos #7028881

beiber at 19

You guys can't completely ignore the masculinzation processes of the male facial development. Sure it works out differently for everyone but its something to keep in mind.

cope. every chad has 12% bodyfat and is lean.

If you cope by saying "muh muh but I can't maintain 12% bodyfay wageslaving" that's your problem.

in order to look good fat you need to have good harmony and above average fat storage.

I've only seen one person who was fat as fuck but had a leaner face than me but he was 5'4.
18% bf is having his dick stuck in some pussy meanwhile ur on a treadmill trying to get below 12%

AGAIN, Chads being (or looking, rather) low bodyfat is correlation not causation. Being low bodyfat won't make you chad and you can get an overall idea of how shitty or not shit your bones are if you are above 12%. If you are obese, then yes fine lose the weight but being slightly overweight and having a bloated face is in most cases indicative of subhuman facial bones.

Last edited:
18% bf is having his dick stuck in some pussy meanwhile ur on a treadmill trying to get below 12%
cope. everyone at my school who's 18% bodyfat or higher are fucking their palms while the borderline anorexic dude is fucking the cheerleaders.

you don't know shit nigga. I've done my research

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
absolutely retarded tryhard "harsh blackpill" wannabe post.

Barrett has enough forward growth to stop a shotgun blast yet he still can be very bloated while not being very fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Looks234, SadnessWYJ and 3 others
cope. everyone at my school who's 18% bodyfat or higher are fucking their palms while the borderline anorexic dude is fucking the cheerleaders.

you don't know shit nigga. I've done my research
Also jfl at your cope. 12% is enough. anything lower is unrealistic without muscle and will ruin your hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
why aren't users who call every SINGLE THING cop e moved over to the sister incel site. I get that we're blackpilled and shit but this forum is supposed to be about improving looks to at least your highest genetic potential, not shitting on everyone or trying to tear each other down. How can we improve if we cant even improve how we talk to each other?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Aseancell and Deleted member 4387
why aren't users who call every SINGLE THING cop e moved over to the sister incel site. I get that we're blackpilled and shit but this forum is supposed to be about improving looks to at least your highest genetic potential, not shitting on everyone or trying to tear each other down. How can we improve if we cant even improve how we talk to each other?
they re just stupid edgy kids trying to be hardcore blackpillers. Ironically this site got spammed with pics of male models bloated days for shits and giggles many times but op gotta be edgy

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell, Deleted member 4387 and Mateusz74
a subhuman man's genetic potential is him being dead in a ditch from committing suicide

Last edited:
Lol sorry but this is absolutely bullshit
You are completely wrong
Opry has normal forwards growth and still his face is very lean
He also doesnt have any cheekbone projection at all and still has hollow cheeks
If you are not recessed and still have chubby cheeks/face then soft tissue is the problem, not bones.
Amount of soft tissue in the face varies from person to person.

• +1
Reactions: Aseancell and Zyros
ItsOver had to go down to 53kg to look lean.
Not sustainable imo, constant hunger will make you insane

Theres a high chance you will lose all respect from all genders if you are leanmaxxed.
Ofc you should have tried it atleast once in your life before roping but dont expect any magic

I have looked at many reddit transformations (with and without roids), most of the times theres barely any change in face fat

• +1