If you have to "work" on the body, you just don't have the face.

OnlyCameHereToSay

OnlyCameHereToSay

Iron
Ok so... I know lots of ppl will talk about the "virtues" of gymmaxxing and stuff, but there's a real truth nobody wants to accept fully, and that's that
the reason you want that good physique is because your face sucks. And I'm not trying to say that getting a better bod is meaningless or doesn't make
you more attractive, but I am saying that if you look at most guys who build their bodies up, most don't look that good by the face. They look like they lack
bone structure, and when I would go to the gym (so glad I'm outta there lemme tells ya), almost all the guys there, built or not, had the typical mushy
face and bland AF features almost all guys out there in public have these days and those blank, unsupported eyes that make you think their next move
will be to hold out their hand and say,

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

"Blahh!!! What do you know?? It's all about being really manly and stuff!"

^^ but really, what do people who say that know? Girls today don't want some ogre looking dude. Think about it, if face wasn't super duper paramount then why was it Leo who got put in the part in Titanic and reaped in the megastardom, ultra young women appeal, and the big bucks? Objectively his physique has never been that impressive, but he had THE FACE to the point where it just wasn't even remotely needed. Very very few guys have THE FACE. I mean I wish I did. But like 99.9% of men, I have to hit the pushups to maximize my looks.

If the body and gym thing isn't a huge cope, then how come they didn't get The Rock to play the part of Jack Dawson? Ahhh, you see what I mean? Imagine Duane Johnson all

"Rose, I want to draw you like one of my French girls. Wearing that. Wearing only that..."

Can ya say, me too accusation in the making!??! Hahaha, noooo, it had to be somebody with top notch FACE aesthetics and a sort of non-threatening appearance.

The takeaway is this: the face is so much better than anything else that any other "max" is just coping with a crappy face. But that's ok because physique maxing works for most guys.
OnlyFace

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SeriousAscension, angelo, Boxingfan and 12 others
ok so you just want people to sit on their ass and sulk over their misfortunes

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, ArdaxHG and 27 others
ok so you just want people to sit on their ass and sulk over their misfortunes
No I didn't say that. I just said it's cope with being second best.

Most people aren't best anyway. I mean, does anybody quit their job because they're not the king of England?

ramblings of a schizophrenic patient

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 20 others
depends on the potential of your body. if you have the genetic potential of flex wheeler then yes but most incels have below average response to gear and training so even if they wanted to gym max they couldn't

depends on the potential of your body. if you have the genetic potential of flex wheeler then yes but most incels have below average response to gear and training so even if they wanted to gym max they couldn't
This is a great point and explains why you don't see to many low bf, high muscle guys who look like Napoleon Dynamite. The same kind of bone structure and hormonal composition that produces a handsome face also determines how easily you can get very fit,

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Daniel Plainview, Yerico7 and 2 others
Ok so... I know lots of ppl will talk about the "virtues" of gymmaxxing and stuff, but there's a real truth nobody wants to accept fully, and that's that
the reason you want that good physique is because your face sucks. And I'm not trying to say that getting a better bod is meaningless or doesn't make
you more attractive, but I am saying that if you look at most guys who build their bodies up, most don't look that good by the face. They look like they lack
bone structure, and when I would go to the gym (so glad I'm outta there lemme tells ya), almost all the guys there, built or not, had the typical mushy
face and bland AF features almost all guys out there in public have these days and those blank, unsupported eyes that make you think their next move

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

^^ but really, what do people who say that know? Girls today don't want some ogre looking dude. Think about it, if face wasn't super duper paramount then why was it Leo who got put in the part in Titanic and reaped in the megastardom, ultra young women appeal, and the big bucks? Objectively his physique has never been that impressive, but he had THE FACE to the point where it just wasn't even remotely needed. Very very few guys have THE FACE. I mean I wish I did. But like 99.9% of men, I have to hit the pushups to maximize my looks.

If the body and gym thing isn't a huge cope, then how come they didn't get The Rock to play the part of Jack Dawson? Ahhh, you see what I mean? Imagine Duane Johnson all

"Rose, I want to draw you like one of my French girls. Wearing that. Wearing only that..."

Can ya say, me too accusation in the making!??! Hahaha, noooo, it had to be somebody with top notch FACE aesthetics and a sort of non-threatening appearance.

The takeaway is this: the face is so much better than anything else that any other "max" is just coping with a crappy face. But that's ok because physique maxing works for most guys.
View attachment 1426893
Shit greycel thread.

From what ive seen, the average gym enjoyer mogs the average non gymmad guy. In almost every way

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, noodlelover, Yerico7 and 5 others
Shit greycel thread.

From what ive seen, the average gym enjoyer mogs the average non gymmad guy. In almost every way
That's because the average non-gym guy has a crappy face because 90+% of guys have a crappy face. Alls I'm saying.

I honestly want a good body just for the aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, Yerico7, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
Another incel wanting an excuse to give up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kmscurry, GymCelNeckPill and 8 others
Very wrong the people I know who consistently go to the gym were already above average or good looking. And I'm sure this is the case for many other people. This is similar to how Stacy spends hundreds more on hair and makeup than ugly or average girls.

Like sure if you're already 99th percentile height and face you're probably will get less from it but most dudes who gymmsx are attractive guys who get girls who just wanna get girls who are even better looking.

But sure I guess you could argue that if you're already attractive to all women and can get every woman you want at any time it's unnecessary but that retarded Blackpill OD nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Unless you're completely subhuman, everyone will gain from gymcelling.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, David Disaster, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

View attachment 1426893
If you are 40% body fat and refuse to lose weight correctly and get down under 25% and keep dipping down…

You’re not even giving your own face a fair chance

now if you’re already 7% body fat and reasonably fit and still struggling that sucks

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Yerico7
If you get 0 girls and you go to the gym in an effort to change that it’s already over for you, it’s probably not gonna help

leanmaxxing is an entirely different story

only go to the gym if you want to, not because you’re desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

View attachment 1426893
You should aim to improve yourself in any way possible, whether that's cope or not is extremely subjective as to how much you improve from it. You still do improve nevertheless. This motherfucker just posts random shit opinions then posts a drawing and thinks it was funny/haha controversial btw idk.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
If you get 0 girls and you go to the gym in an effort to change that it’s already over for you, it’s probably not gonna help

leanmaxxing is an entirely different story

only go to the gym if you want to, not because you’re desperate

I was very lean at 115 lbs. I would rarely get girls to the point of being essentially incel. I took roids and began slaying at almost every event where alcohol was involved.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingkellz, Kmscurry, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
I was very lean at 115 lbs. I would rarely get girls to the point of being essentially incel. I took roids and began slaying at almost every event where alcohol was involved.

Height and face wise what PSL

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

View attachment 1426893

You dont need or have to gymmaxx mate, doesn't mean you shouldn't boyo, the plus of having a huge frame with muscles on it, and a thick ass neck outweighs ldaring by a long shot :feelskek::feelskek: just caging at these anti gym copes​

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
I am conventionally decent looking face-wise now that I have been GymMaxxing because I lost a lot of facial fat , and ascended. I literally do not look the same as I did 2 years ago

For the longest time I always thought that a good body would get you girls. Once I found out it's useless unless you have the face too, I thought about what a waste of time it was. But then I actually contemplated what it would be like to go back to skinny, or become skinny fat or just fat and I found myself revolted by the idea. Then I realized that I like the way I look in the mirror without a shirt on even though it does nothing for getting girls, and I finally understood people who say they workout for themselves. I always thought that was a ridiculous thing to say until I realized that having a good body, even if it does nothing to improve your sex life, actually makes me feel better about myself and the way I look. It may be cope, but it's a good cope for the enjoyment I get from seeing how I look.

I am conventionally decent looking face-wise now that I have been GymMaxxing because I lost a lot of facial fat , and ascended. I literally do not look the same as I did 2 years ago

This is the main thing... having a good body composition ie. some muscle and low bodyfat DOES ascend your face to a degree depending on the person. Some people it improves a lot others it doesn't dramatically change. However, some guys have great bodyfat distribution and still have a chiseled face at a high bodyfat so for them they always look good.

In my opinion there is never a down side to having a good physique, or as good as you can make it.

How many girls do you see with mediocre faces but smokin bodies, i.e. they are "hot" , no one gives a fuck.

Half of the hot female celebrities are just fakeup and nice bodies. If you see them walking around with normal shit on, their faces look mediocre.

"I bring you peace!"

But you might say,

View attachment 1426893
Not correct because most men aren’t 10% body fat having trained neck and traps appropriately to improve the perception of their facial region as well as actually reveal the full extent of their bones by getting rid of fat. Until you’ve tried doing that you can’t say exercise or body recomposition is not important

gymceling isn't even an option at this point. everyone included chads are roided gymcels. remaining "average" or "skinny" is just a failo, also you will get bullied by all the incel in denails on steroids who resent you for your face

gymcel is about adaptation and competition

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
gymceling isn't even an option at this point. everyone included chads are roided gymcels. remaining "average" or "skinny" is just a failo, also you will get bullied by all the incel in denails on steroids who resent you for your face

gymcel is about adaptation and competition
Funny you say that because most chads are not bullies and many are pretty nice guys. Bullies are often guys with ugly faces who are masculine who target guys with ugly faces but aren't masculine, and can't target chads and HTN's because they can't afford the blowback.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and thecel
Man really took the time to draw a picture on Microsoft paint and type out fictional arguments with himself like a schizoid

Agree with OP. But everything matters. Even if only a little bit. I enjoy gymmaxxing. And my work gives us free and convenient gym membership, so why not?

Currect, I always says to first put all your money on surgery and stuff to improve your face instead wasting it on gym memebership, than after all the procedures go to the gym