Deleted member 5583

Deleted member 5583

• You're not low body fat
  • You live a sedentary inactive incel lifestyle and don't socialize
  • You don't lift and have decent musculature already
  • You don't have a good diet, optimal nutrition
  • You don't get enough sun exposure
  • You don't get good sleep
  • You haven't tried supplements like tongkat ali, ashwagandha, vit D Chrysin (?), magnesium
If you checked all these boxes and you got multiple blood tests after a good sleep and your T is still low, only then is it a good option.

Imagine relying on a needle up your ass for life to feel ok about yourself without trying alternatives and making yourself impotent lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Popsmoke, PYT and 2 others
  • You don't have a good diet, optimal nutrition
  • You're not low body fat
  • You live a sedentary inactive incel lifestyle and don't socialize
  • You don't get good sleep
Only valid points

Only valid points
Sun exposure is important
Supplements can help as well although the slight increase might not help your muscle building capacity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475 and PYT
Supplements can help as well although the slight increase might not help your muscle building capacity
Yeah well people in northern countries cant get sun exposure year round
So rather just say eat sufficient Vitamin D (Through animal foods)

And injecting T is just easy af and does much more than all those things combined in increasing levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
How important? It's like sleep, I know they're important but I need perspective

And when you say incel lifestyle what do you refer to

How important? It's like sleep, I know they're important but I need perspective

And when you say incel lifestyle what do you refer to
If your life resembles @magnificentcel in any way you know you're in trouble

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
The funny part is points 1 and 3 are hard to achieve when you're low T lmao. Have you ever actually been low T? No energy to do shit. I used to always blame my inability to gain muscle mass to me being tall and lanky, "ectomorph". Now I'm pretty sure it's because I have the T levels of a grandpa.

The funny part is points 1 and 3 are hard to achieve when you're low T lmao. Have you ever actually been low T? No energy to do shit. I used to always blame my inability to gain muscle mass to me being tall and lanky, "ectomorph". Now I'm pretty sure it's because I have the T levels of a grandpa.
living a shitty lifestyle makes you a grandpa. You need to make changes and get used to it. When did testosterone become the sole catalyst for mood and motivation? Imagine people in caveman times not hunting for food because they "just didn't have enough motivation".

You get used to a good lifestyle - you get a respectable physique and have decent mood and self-esteem because you're doing good, which is the whole point of what testosterone is supposed to do for you, not brag about the digits you got on a blood test.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Yeah well people in northern countries cant get sun exposure year round
So rather just say eat sufficient Vitamin D (Through animal foods)
Hard to get enough from food. Just take vit D supplements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Just take vit D supplements.
tenor.gif

need supplements = subhuman diet
Jewish lie that people with a good diet are also vitamin d deficient
You need sufficient sun exposure for vit D, diet won't cut it

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
need supplements = subhuman diet
Jewish lie that people with a good diet are also vitamin d deficient
Sun is the most important source of vitamin D. Food doesn't have enough vitamin D.

Now Foods vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 µg) costs 11 USD. Let's assume you live in a Nordic country, so you take 2 of them (= 10 000 IU or 250 µg) for 240 days. So most of the year, you don't take them during the hottest summer months because you get enough vitamin D from the sun. It costs 22 USD. That's a year of vitamin D. 10 000 IU or 250 µg for 240 days. Very cheap. And most people take less, for example, 5000 IU or 125 µg a day...

Last edited:
mostly based thread