If you inject MT2 (stimulates melanin productive) You feel more horny. Is this how black guys feel all the time? Is this why most of the rapists r bla

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
If you inject MT2 (stimulates melanin productive) You feel more horny. Is this how black guys feel all the time? Is this why most of the rapists r bla

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Baldingman1998, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Thanks for sharing your great knowledge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 17829
I don't understand why you are on this forum tbh. You are already GL and don't need any surgeries or need to inject anything into your body . You are probably here for the lols.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
The black male rape stat is a USA stat. Where we live pakis are the biggest rapists

Why are you using MT2?

I don't understand why you are on this forum tbh. You are already GL and don't need any surgeries or need to inject anything into your body . You are probably here for the lols.
He’s short

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17829 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Jason Voorhees
My lordly Lordy. What the actual - is this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354