If you like Asian women you're a Pedophile

Instead of fapping to kids like you, I practice with my mind on important topics! Fucking pedo. Find a hobby instead of admiring kids. Disturbing.
keep throwing around that baseless accusation, im sure hammering it more on more doesnt make it seem like a projection

keep throwing around that baseless accusation, im sure hammering it more on more doesnt make it seem like a projection
Ok bro, keep immersing with anime and filling your anki cards with gay kanji so you might be able to fuck an underage gook.

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Ok bro, keep immersing with anime and filling your anki cards with gay kanji so you might be able to fuck an underage gook.
nah, i think ill start immersing with youtube vids tbh. and im done with studying kanji on anki
also im not the one praising underage girls bro, check your own post :feelskek:

Instead of fapping to kids like you, I practice with my mind on important topics! Fucking pedo. Find a hobby instead of admiring kids. Disturbing.

So if you prefer babies I should be cool with it? fucking weirdo. There are consequences to this shit. You prefer white women but you'll have to settle with a gook because that's the only option left.
I don't give a f*ck how you feel about it. I'm just telling you I think you're a b*tch. And white women are ugly compared to Asians. That's how I've felt since the 3rd grade. Can't stand how they look. And I've been with more than enough of both races of women to know which I prefer.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
nah, i think ill start immersing with youtube vids tbh. and im done with studying kanji on anki
also im not the one praising underage girls bro, check your own post :feelskek:
Why not both? Anime, Youtube, Movies. It's all a mix that would improve you faster. Start with slice of life or something light. Don't start with light novels or something like that before you're fluent otherwise your accent / pitch would get fucked because you will make creative (bad creative) mistakes. But I guess you already know it. I don't study Japanese but I apply it to other languages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I don't give a f*ck how you feel about it. I'm just telling you I think you're a b*tch. And white women are ugly compared to Asians. That's how I've felt since the 3rd grade. Can't stand how they look. And I've been with more than enough of both races of women to know which I prefer.
Since the 3rd grade huh. Still the same taste, fucking pedophile.

Facial development of a woman stops at 13 jfl

Facial development of a woman stops at 13 jfl
I used 14 for obvious reasons. I don't think there's something wrong with liking 14yo girls (In germany haha, where it's legal!) but there's just something else with the asian phenomenon. The subtraction of anything feminine or mature (no ass, no tits, kid voices) is very weird. It's like they're testing how far they can go before it would blow.

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
I never had any attraction to Asian women. I only like white women with this pheno:
6B8BEDFB C1D9 4B4A BD2C 43C15AEE4290 82BB53B9 A030 435D AA9E 4CB783DC68BE F7FC0692 81F9 4172 8318 2B9CD480EF15

I used 14 for obvious reasons. I don't think there's something wrong with liking 14yo girls (In germany haha, where it's legal!) but there's just something else with the asian phenomenon. The subtraction of anything feminine or mature (no ass, no tits, kid voices) is very weird. It's like they're testing how far they can go before it would blow.
Yeah I know but normie fags will say 19 is pedo if you are 27

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Bashan
Yeah I know but normie fags will say 19 is pedo if you are 27
They're so far gone I don't even think about them. It's all politically correct. If a 16 yo girl would've twerk on their dirty dicks they would've cum in 2 seconds. People are not synchronized with their bodies anymore. Their brains are synchronized more with the media. A total joke. I don't believe them still. Everybody likes to say hey look at me! look at me! I'm not a fucking pedo look at me! even tho pedos are something entirely different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22553 and JBcollector
Since the 3rd grade huh. Still the same taste, fucking pedophile.
Don't you cuss at me. The only reason you're here saying all this crap is to distract yourself from your repressed boy scout fetish. You're the pedophile.

Don't you cuss at me. The only reason you're here saying all this crap is to distract yourself from your repressed boy scout fetish. You're the pedophile.
Cat killer and a Pedophile. la la didn't listen.

Cat killer and a Pedophile. la la didn't listen.
Lol, you're a child molester and a finoc to boot. Quit using your mouth to copulate young boys.

Lol, you're a child molester and a finoc to boot. Quit using your mouth to copulate young boys.
Whatever, old man. Fucking pedo. You like asian boys too. Freak.

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men love donkey faces Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women because they’re into besteality, they’re Secrect Lu gay, and they’re into pedophilia, hence why they love Moabite and Ammonite women’s’ masculine boy bodies and why there’s so many Edomite men molesting Edomite boys 😂. That’s why they hate women who are thick because they hate women with feminine bodies; because it doesn’t remind them of the little boys they want to molest so badly.

Ape looking Edomite (so-called White) men love donkey faces Moabite and Ammonite (so-called Oriental) women because they’re into besteality, they’re Secrect Lu gay, and they’re into pedophilia, hence why they love Moabite and Ammonite women’s’ masculine boy bodies and why there’s so many Edomite men molesting Edomite boys 😂. That’s why they hate women who are thick because they hate women with feminine bodies; because it doesn’t remind them of the little boys they want to molest so badly.
"Feminine bodies", lol. Are you sure you're not just talking about fat girls?

"Feminine bodies", lol. Are you sure you're not just talking about fat girls?

No, I’m talking about thick girls and are you sure you’re not just talking about stick bodies that are actually male bodies? Because y’all are looking Edomite (so-called White) men sure do love masculine bodies on women.

Very scientific.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
I would play you like a rook

Whatever, pedo. Ever think that maybe there's more to life than being a pedo?
Just try to be a more productive member of this forum. That's all you can do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6217
Just try to be a more productive member of this forum. That's all you can do.
you're my favourite user James rodriguez othy. always a honest lad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Suifuel for @cloUder, how pathetic can one man be to be constantly dickriding a race of women so hard? I would rather u just be a normal sfcel whos a proud european man who just likes asian women instead of worshipping them.

But u bring ur obession with them to a whole another level so u can use them as a cope while u rot in Bulgaria. Ur options are bulgarian women u retard. Not anything else. U LIVE IN THE BALKANS! What's the endgoal for you?

Suifuel for @cloUder, how pathetic can one man be to be constantly dickriding a race of women so hard? I would rather u just be a normal sfcel who just likes asian women.

But u bring ur obession with them to a whole another level so u can use them as a cope while u rot in Bulgaria. Ur options are bulgarian women u retard. Not anything else. U LIVE IN THE BALKANS! What's the endgoal for you?
I thought you went to sleep you cuck, leave my bro @cloUder alone. Or do you want another beating?

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Having sex with your mother
idk how old she is exactly but she looks very good for her age :owo:
I'm actually concerned for u bhai jfl. I'm dead serious.

I'm actually concerned for u bhai jfl. I'm dead serious.
your sister is also cute, i might have a better chance with her cause of smaller age difference

• So Sad
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
your sister is also cute, i might have a better chance with her cause of smaller age difference
I tried my best..... there's no way for me to stop @cloUder from cooming his brains away. Rest in peace 🙏.

• JFL
Reactions: marauder and Deleted member 13787
Suifuel for @cloUder, how pathetic can one man be to be constantly dickriding a race of women so hard? I would rather u just be a normal sfcel whos a proud european man who just likes asian women instead of worshipping them.

Answer me @cloUder ...... can feasibly even live in Japan?

like all women but Asian. Too compact, baby like, flat, ugly. Weird faces. Not to talk about their annoying giga high pitch voices. You just like kids but can't admit it. You want to fuck kids. Fucking weirdo.
Bro I don’t like girls who jaw mog me thanks

I'm 3 different things depending on who u asked and who u talked to jfl
that's why i'm asking the direct source aka you so answer me doggo

I'm 3 different things depending on who u asked and who u talked to jfl
according to yourself, youre japanese, but then turned into korean
according to your IG, your mother's IG and your sister, youre filipino :feelsgiga:

ethnic male who cant get asian women seething...
View attachment 2030155
I know you stole that pic from me lmao. I remember posting it before. Anybody know their name? I need a name and BWC to stab both of them.

On-topic: I love asian sluts. Yes, they are young looking. But damn do I wanna stab every asian bitch with my dick. My yellow fever will die with me and that's fine.

I know you stole that pic from me lmao. I remember posting it before. Anybody know their name? I need a name and BWC to stab both of them.

On-topic: I love asian sluts. Yes, they are young looking. But damn do I wanna stab every asian bitch with my dick. My yellow fever will die with me and that's fine.
no i found it in google images some time ago

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
according to yourself, youre japanese, but then turned into korean
according to your IG, your mother's IG and your sister, youre filipino :feelsgiga:
Like I said, it depends on who u asked and what there intentions. This exactly how niggas in the past tried to "doxx" me and got banned lololol. I will never confirm or deny if that's me or not. @predeterminism tried to doxx that "account".

No, I’m talking about thick girls and are you sure you’re not just talking about stick bodies that are actually male bodies? Because y’all are looking Edomite (so-called White) men sure do love masculine bodies on women.
rare based comment

Like I said, it depends on who u asked and what there intentions. This exactly how niggas in the past tried to "doxx" me and got banned lololol. I will never confirm or deny if that's me or not. @predeterminism tried to doxx that "account".
thats not a dox. Alexanderr has told me that anything public can be posted here. this means i can post those accounts and their pics here and NOT get banned. All the addresses, names etc associated with them are also public info, still not a dox. SO if its not you, do i have permission to post those pics as i wish?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
thats not a dox. Alexanderr has told me that anything public can be posted here. this means i can post those accounts and their pics here and NOT get banned. All the addresses, names etc associated with them are also public info, still not a dox. SO if its not you, do i have permission to post those pics as i wish?
1aa1blank.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I neither confirm or deny 😉. Also isn't that basically doxxing jfl. Are u seriously that much of a low life?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 6217
I neither confirm or deny 😉. Also isn't that basically doxxing jfl. Are u seriously that much of a low life?

This is chess no checkers, my bro @cloUder isn't all bark no bite, he'll go after you like a hungry hyena​

nat geo hyena GIF by National Geographic Channel

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 13787

Answer me @cloUder ...... can feasibly even live in Japan?
@cloUder answer the question u coping Bulgarian.... since u resorted to revealing possible personal information because u got triggered from me calling out ur subhuman foid worshiping behavior it's totally over for u.