If you like Asian women you're a Pedophile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bashan and Wallenberg
i just checked and ur right
brutal tbh i used to think the chinese were way shorter tho
it varies quite a lot tho
According to a national survey, the average male height of northern China was 175.31 ± 6.09 cm in Shandong Province and 174.97 ± 6.76 cm in Beijing, while the average male height may range between 167.51 ± 5.84 (Guizhou province) and 172.42 ± 5.19 cm (Fujian province) in southern China [27] .
this is on 18 y/os

You see it's very simple. If a girl (white? black? arab?) is 14 and she's clearly hot. Well..if were honest we will call it a JB but that doesn't makes you a pedophile. That just means that it's not legal because the laws are cucked. Governments also support gay marriage and fluid gender type shit so I don't take them too seriously with terms. That's an arbitrary line (Which I follow religiously and will never break the law I'm simply entertaining a thought)

But here it comes: If you like Asian women (Not just one or two) but just really like the small, petite, no tits, no ass, baby faced asian phenotype you're a pedophile and a creep. If you're an Asian male in Japan you're obviously not a pedophile because it's somewhat relative just like how a 10 year old kid isn't a pedophile for liking his 10 year old girl classmate.

A German guy liking a 14yo girl in germany (which is legal in germany) isn't a fucking pedophile despite what normies might say. She's developed. If he likes a 7 year old now we have a big problem and he's clearly a pedophile and a creep (what's next? babies?)

Same with Asian women. If you're a white person (or whatever) even tho white people tend to like Asians so I use them as an example and you find a 4'11 no tits no ass baby faced looking asian girls hot, I have news for you son. You're a pedophile. I don't want my family around you. I don't want you to hold my baby, and you're not invited to any life events.

Cheers.

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

found the pedo cope

That’s not even their most retarded law it’s that you have to wait till 21 to drink… in Europe that law would cause a civil revolution I have no idea how america got away with it, must have been that 1920s and the Great Depression w shook that nation to the core
Drinking made everyone lazy until coffee was invented

• +1
Reactions: Bashan
Hmm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
it varies quite a lot tho
According to a national survey, the average male height of northern China was 175.31 ± 6.09 cm in Shandong Province and 174.97 ± 6.76 cm in Beijing, while the average male height may range between 167.51 ± 5.84 (Guizhou province) and 172.42 ± 5.19 cm (Fujian province) in southern China [27] .
this is on 18 y/os
Yup china is a big country with vast population

• +1
  • JFL
@Cheesyrumble you should defend your homeland, The Philippines, instead of larping as a Japanese or Korean.

@Jamesothy have you been to the Philippines?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 13787
Just another notification from Wallenberg. Zero dopamine.

@Cheesyrumble you should defend your homeland, The Philippines, instead of larping as a Japanese or Korean.

220px-Trollface_non-free.png

No, but I'd love to go one day.

yeah I forgot she’s only for jbw chad instead of subhuman creep

You see it's very simple. If a girl (white? black? arab?) is 14 and she's clearly hot. Well..if were honest we will call it a JB but that doesn't makes you a pedophile. That just means that it's not legal because the laws are cucked. Governments also support gay marriage and fluid gender type shit so I don't take them too seriously with terms. That's an arbitrary line (Which I follow religiously and will never break the law I'm simply entertaining a thought)

But here it comes: If you like Asian women (Not just one or two) but just really like the small, petite, no tits, no ass, baby faced asian phenotype you're a pedophile and a creep. If you're an Asian male in Japan you're obviously not a pedophile because it's somewhat relative just like how a 10 year old kid isn't a pedophile for liking his 10 year old girl classmate.

A German guy liking a 14yo girl in germany (which is legal in germany) isn't a fucking pedophile despite what normies might say. She's developed. If he likes a 7 year old now we have a big problem and he's clearly a pedophile and a creep (what's next? babies?)

Same with Asian women. If you're a white person (or whatever) even tho white people tend to like Asians so I use them as an example and you find a 4'11 no tits no ass baby faced looking asian girls hot, I have news for you son. You're a pedophile. I don't want my family around you. I don't want you to hold my baby, and you're not invited to any life events.

Cheers.
Asian women in general are a big failo. I’m learning japanese purely for the culture. Look at the majority of anime even Japanese prefer white features instead of Asian ones. White plp living in asian culture would be the dream world for me.

@Cheesyrumble mog me to death. @cloUder actually high iq jfl

• JFL
why is @Cheesyrumble larp as gook tho. Jfl i am real chink on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 12002
sex is hotter when there's great dimorphism, because asians tend to be smaller and more neotonous, the wymxn are really small when next to a white man. their tight pussies aren't a myth

C1Zcmpg.gif

Explain, that is literally your gf in the photo
Nigga that was a larp so I could get predeterminism to try to doxx "me" and get permabanned. I pissed him off so bad that a mod DMed me the fully doxxed address, phone number, school, family members and etc of that kid. Crazy shit tbh.

A unnamed mod went undercover in a discord server to get that info off of him🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♂️

My ultimate mission was accomplished of getting that nigga banned😌. What especially helped the believability was some user finding the tiktok of that guy randomly.

Only @pur3e (Free my nigga) and the unnamed mod knew about this until now.
20221117 033606

• Woah
Reactions: Trilogy
why is @Cheesyrumble larp as gook tho. Jfl i am real chink on this forum
Filipinos are giga larpers even irl, for some reason all of them claim to be mixed with Spanish or Japanese or something even when they’re just jungle gooks, they’re big self haters jfl

Nigga that was a larp so I could get predeterminism to try to doxx "me" and get permabanned. I pissed him off so bad that a mod DMed me the fully doxxed address, phone number, school, family members and etc of that kid. Crazy shit tbh.

A unnamed mod went undercover in a discord server to get that info off of him🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♂️ 🕵️‍♂️

My ultimate mission was accomplished of getting that nigga banned😌. What especially helped the believability was some user finding the tiktok of that guy randomly.

Only @pur3e (Free my nigga) and the unnamed mod knew about this until now.
View attachment 2033575
what happen to @pur3e ? i miss that nigga, so everything you said about you is fake, i knew gook are bunch liars.:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
what happen to @pur3e ? i miss that nigga, so everything you said about you is fake, i knew gook are bunch liars.:cry:
Lol, he's permabanned for doxxing some user who spiked his cortisol. Me and @pur3e still talk in the DMs tho. U can use the conversation function even when banned. Not everything is a lie, I am a gook and my EX was a Latina. It's funny as fuck when I have these sfcel cumskins always threatening me with muh doxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22135
Not even Asian baddies? I love western-born/raised Asian women with sex appeal

I just want to colonize this bitch so bad. HRRRNNNGGG
5s4BHJB.jpg

Last edited:

Cheers.
sorry bud but if you get a boner from seeing 14 year olds youre a bigger creep than the people that like asians

I like all women but Asian. Too compact, baby like, flat, ugly. Weird faces. Not to talk about their annoying giga high pitch voices. You just like kids but can't admit it. You want to fuck kids. Fucking weirdo.
Definitely don't feel the same way liking all women but stated why Asian women are trash women perfectly. You forgot to mention their ugly ass eyes

@Makhachev Pedo.

Where my pedos at

Literally none look like this and yeah when I shagged an Azn how I felt like I was piping an young alien adolescent girl when she was a YEAR OLDER THAN ME JFL.

Oh and they do make loud chinky noises when you’re fucking them the memes are true.
Me Too Samesies GIF

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur