If you look decent, the biggest factor for getting laid is not looks

Deleted member 17763

Deleted member 17763

Kraken
It’s the amount of situations you’re in where you could theoretically get laid and the amount of attempts you make

If you have no friends, never go out and have terrible photos on dating apps of course you aren’t gonna get laid. Even if you do go out and have a social circle but don’t make an effort to hit on girls, of course you aren’t gonna get laid. This shit ain’t fairly odd parents you can’t just sit in your room and wish for the pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Raxflex, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 19036 and 15 others
This is why I always say that there is no magic formula to ascending/getting laid or whatever the case may be, as there are simply too many different variables involved.

You have to have luck, be at the right place at the right time, know the right people, have the right pictures, pass the looks threshold (which may differ from place to place) etc. the list goes on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Sigmamale, Timelessbrah and 5 others
This is why I always say that there is no magic formula to ascending/getting laid or whatever the case may be, as there are simply too many different variables involved.

You have to have luck, be at the right place at the right time, know the right people, have the right pictures, pass the looks threshold (which may differ from place to place) etc. the list goes on.
Damn so you have to talk to girls to get girls?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Danish_Retard, bogii and 1 other person
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, aBetterMii, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
Chad has hot prime girls he doesn’t even know climbing through his bedroom window to suck his cock

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard, aBetterMii and 1 other person
You have to have luck
When we are talking about luck chad is more likely to win the lottery than incel don't be mad at me I'm just stating the fax :owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
All that matters is being good looking, game is redpill cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chawaje, TopzCat1, aBetterMii and 4 others
It’s the amount of situations you’re in where you could theoretically get laid and the amount of attempts you make

If you have no friends, never go out and have terrible photos on dating apps of course you aren’t gonna get laid. Even if you do go out and have a social circle but don’t make an effort to hit on girls, of course you aren’t gonna get laid. This shit ain’t fairly odd parents you can’t just sit in your room and wish for the pussy
What if you’re ugly as shit, short, and have the social skills of a kindergartner?

Damn so you have to talk to girls to get girls?
No bro chad doesn't bother talking to girls or leaving his house in the first place as he can simply expect them to show up on his doorstep.

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and Looks234
Then it’s over
6C4D9719 26F9 4F0C A1A3 C41A9CFF50F6

Cope. JBW and NT

Looks are irrelevant as long as you can hold a conversation with spazzing out

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zer0/∞, bogii and Deleted member 17763
Looks are everything for quality but not everything for quantity
Nah, for quality NT matters too, cuz if you are an aspie basement dweller you are limited to beckies on Tinder and MAYBE occasionally an actual gl girl that for some strange reason is on Tinder, and that is if you are in a good enough location.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and beau

I disagree

i absolute hate talking to random girls online on dating apps for some reason. it spikes my anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17763
i absolute hate talking to random girls online on dating apps for some reason. it spikes my anxiety
Same ngl. Used to be so low inhib about it but now I hate it

My case, I have no social circle established where I’m living meanwhile my friends in the place I grew up who I’m still close with are partying with hoes 24/7 while I’m rotting

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Water:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036