If you look good in *unfrauded photos you are set for life.

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account
Those blackpill conclusions are only true for online dating, where you can't see much more than just pictures, so looks mostly matter. I've gone months trying online dating and only ever had 1 match and no date. Whereas when I've attended meetups or approached women in public, I got way more numbers and dates (and even hooked up with a girl one time). Honestly, seeing people go hopeless due to the blackpill is frustrating, and it's mostly because people are relying online dating more and more. Online dating sucks.

TL;DR: Looking good in photos (no filters, normal lighting, no angle frauding) is harder than looking good in real life.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Soychadcell, boss8055, DeadTrees and 19 others
agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
People who look really good in photos look even more insane in real life. It is very striking. If you were to meet a PSL god IRL it'd be insane.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Manfrommars, Cutecel2001 and 7 others
Its way easier to look good in photos, the hell. If you look good irl you will look good on photos

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Acne Victim
Its way easier to look good in photos, the hell. If you look good irl you will look good on photos
I am talking about straight up selfies in normal lighting w/o filters.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Traxanas, BoredPrince and 2 others
People who look really good in photos look even more insane in real life. It is very striking. If you were to meet a PSL god IRL it'd be insane.
I've had the opposite too tho where ppl look godly in photos and just regular irl

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 27066
I am talking about straight up selfies in normal lighting w/o filters.
Then just take good photos for online dating??? Most people look shit in that

Most people look shit in that
Exactly. If you can look good with a selfie in normal conditions then you are beyond the looks threshold. This is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, p0lishsubhuman and 5.5psl
Those blackpill conclusions are only true for online dating, where you can't see much more than just pictures, so looks mostly matter. I've gone months trying online dating and only ever had 1 match and no date. Whereas when I've attended meetups or approached women in public, I got way more numbers and dates (and even hooked up with a girl one time). Honestly, seeing people go hopeless due to the blackpill is frustrating, and it's mostly because people are relying online dating more and more. Online dating sucks.

TL;DR: Looking good in photos is harder than looking good in real life.
Agreed in clubs too when you go there you will see the jacked guy take all the girls and that 5'7 skinny twink prertyboy that looks good through the screen with his hollow cheeks and hair literally has no appeal in clubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758
Agreed in clubs too when you go there you will see the jacked guy take all the girls and that 5'7 skinny twink prertyboy that looks good through the screen with his hollow cheeks and hair literally has no appeal in clubs
5'7 skinny prettyboys here mog in pulling vs jacked guys. but tall guys jacked or skinny mog most.

5'7 skinny prettyboys here mog in pulling vs jacked guys. but tall guys jacked or skinny mog most.
Tall skinny doesn't mog shit
Tall jacked does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758 and Deleted member 24789

TL;DR: Looking good in photos (no filters, normal lighting, no angle frauding) is harder than looking good in real life.
What other actual alternative is there? Not everyone is a socially extroverted achiever. Are videos a good indicator if you'd otherwise do well outside of dating apps?

What other actual alternative is there? Not everyone is a socially extroverted achiever. Are videos a good indicator if you'd otherwise do well outside of dating apps?
make a tiktok and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Then just take good photos for online dating??? Most people look shit in that
have u seen the ppl in here's profiles? not good lighting, no social pictures, no pics with friends to show youre NT, no angle variation, just aspie selfies in their bedroom making a light skin face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Deleted member 23611
have u seen the ppl in here's profiles? not good lighting, no social pictures, no pics with friends to show youre NT, no angle variation, just aspie selfies in their bedroom making a light skin face
yeah and suprise suprise they get no play

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23611
Tall skinny doesn't mog shit
Tall jacked does
tall skinny easily pulls more

too little number of tall jacked guys to compare to since theyre always short.

• +1

True, some people look the same in pictures as in real life, others can be mtn in pics but a solid htn irl

"set for life"
@JudgeandJury

I look neutral from literally all angles, on any kind of camera, no matter the distance, what's the verdict?

Only back camera mirror pics

Selfies can be distorted. So many insta guys who look 10/10 in selfies but unremarkable in candids

IMG 6322
200w

Even the best of the best look only HTN in selfies, they're that much of a looksmin.

Unless you're a very good looking woman, in which case you'll probably not take as much of a hit as a man (selfies round out face shape).

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Only back camera mirror pics

Selfies can be distorted. So many insta guys who look 10/10 in selfies but unremarkable in candids
Mirrorpics are cope

Camera still distorts the image and shits on quality and mirrors have slight distorion of their own

Might aswell just look in to the mirror on its own or take a pic from a couple meters away from the phone.

I cope with looking better IRL because of my horseface that looks even worse in selfies

COPE
O
P
E

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
tall skinny easily pulls more

too little number of tall jacked guys to compare to since theyre always short.
It depends buf if you are tall best bet is to be jacked

I can get likes and matches on tinder off of selfies at home, means NOTHING because I cannot get laid. At the end of the day NTness rules

I look bad in frauded pics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
don't ever feel bad about 'frauding'', embellishing, lying (other than cheating), or plastic surgery

dating is the fucking wild west and you are competing with the top .01% of chads like tate .. anything goes

I am into photography, most people look better irl than in unfrauded/unedited pics. But yeah, a good pic mogs irl looks but irl looks mog normal pic looks.

It depends buf if you are tall best bet is to be jacked
For sure. Ive pulled a lot skinny, but id have 50x more options jacked so trying rn

• +1
View attachment 2129300View attachment 2129301
Even the best of the best look only HTN in selfies, they're that much of a looksmin.

Unless you're a very good looking woman, in which case you'll probably not take as much of a hit as a man (selfies round out face shape).
This is the most pathetic cope ive ever seen tbh. For one, cavill isnt the best of the best
2 youre subhuman and can't rate

• +1
Reactions: badamj

Na youre ugly-mtn and got lucky irl

• JFL
Reactions: TheLastABCcel
yyxfu2nv0cv81.jpg
alexander-zanoza-2.jpg

What about this guy in selfie? Looks same as professional photos if not better. Thanks for changing back your selfie to your selfie instead of my friend. Appreciate it!

alex-zanoza-27.jpg
Hell, he even looks good in selfies. Hes way more insanely good looking irl pretty sure of it

yyxfu2nv0cv81.jpg
alexander-zanoza-2.jpg

What about this guy in selfie? Looks same as professional photos if not better. Thanks for changing back your selfie to your selfie instead of my friend. Appreciate it!

alex-zanoza-27.jpg
inbred mtn