If you manage to get a girl's attention that means you MOG 100s 1000s of men

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
So I was looking through the instagram friend list of this girl i've been talking to and she has about 2k followers 100s of which are of course men and she is only following 1/20th of the number of followers she has (meaning those 100s of men are being totally ignored in favor of me). This is actually fucked up man simply knowing how much options women have is suifuel, even if you get a girls attention you are not in the clear, not only are you gonna be compared to the current pool of orbiters but the past men she has fucked too.
It never began

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, humanoidsub7, sportsmogger and 1 other person
tales

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 64584 and vermillioncorefan
So I was looking through the instagram friend list of this girl i've been talking to and she has about 2k followers 100s of which are of course men and she is only following 1/20th of the number of followers she has (meaning those 100s of men are being totally ignored in favor of me). This is actually fucked up man simply knowing how much options women have is suifuel, even if you get a girls attention you are not in the clear, not only are you gonna be compared to the current pool of orbiters but the past men she has fucked too.
It never began
both true

The threshold is low so many ugly niggas get simped for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, sportsmogger and Piratecel
Laughs in Currycel following 40000 women asking to send pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
@sportsmogger

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
It never began
Doesn’t matter I follow a girl with 1.2k and I’m one of the 70 (which are mostly other girls lol) she follows back and she’s actually hideous (nice person though don’t really mean to degrade her on looks but I’m just saying ur theory may not be valid). Some girls may cope with the social media thing because they know they aren’t the shit lol. But if she’s at least a high mtb in ur case then it might be legit.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Doesn’t matter I follow a girl with 1.2k and I’m one of the 70 (which are mostly other girls lol) she follows back and she’s aactually hideous. Some girls may cope with the social media thing because they know they aren’t the shit lol
Even the ugliest girls have access to chad, if she follows you back that's a good sign she sees you as a potential option out of 100s.

Last edited:
Even the ugliest girls have access to chad, if you she follows you back that's a good sign she sees you as a potential option out of 100s.
She mightve liked me but she’s actually ugly asf lol. Already know I can do much better even tho I’m a failo race (curry) but I’m tall and pretty decent looking jfl my eyes halo me a lot
But yea im not interested in being options for ugly ass white blonde girls, this one is a blonde wasian jfl

• +1

Last edited:
tales from somali pirate ship

• JFL