• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • 𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’“π’†π’„π’†π’Šπ’—π’†π’… 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’Šπ’π’...

𝑰𝒇 π’šπ’π’– 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’“π’†π’„π’†π’Šπ’—π’†π’… 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’Šπ’π’ 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’ƒπ’†π’π’Šπ’†π’—π’† 𝒂 π’˜π’π’Žπ’‚π’βœπ’” π’„π’‰π’π’π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’π’‚π’π’”

Klasik616

Klasik616

Looks + money + charisma β‰  incel
Even if she says she likes you in your mind it will sound like "oh she's just playing with me I guess, again I'm in the friendzone that's exactly what the last girl said" so I don't think I will ever believe a woman saying something related to her feelings about me because I never received love.

She can stare at you and you will never think she likes you, she can laugh with you but in your mind she's just having fun "she actually was never attracted to you".

When I declared my feelings for someone and all I got is rejection or she asking for just a friendship. Is incredible to think no woman has felt the same about me. When love is gone all what remains is lust, meaningless dating just to fuck. Looksmaxxing nihilism, anger.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Whatever, Clown Show, Lonenely sigma and 7 others
Another sad night guys
Fly Love GIF

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, Lonenely sigma, med and 3 others
I remember quite well the first two times it happened to me, until then I had been considered ugly. The first time a girl (with her friends) told me I was handsome and just before that she liked short boys (I had taken it as an insult, I had turned 15 shortly before and I was 5'6").
The second time I was sent an audio in which a girl told me that I was "hot."

In both cases I thought initially that they were joking, or rather, I had the doubt that they were.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show, PsychoH and Klasik616
I remember quite well the first two times it happened to me, until then I had been considered ugly. The first time a girl (with her friends) told me I was handsome and just before that she liked short boys (I had taken it as an insult, I had turned 15 shortly before and I was 5'6").
The second time I was sent an audio in which a girl told me that I was "hot."

In both cases I thought initially that they were joking, or rather, I had the doubt that they were.
When a girl says you're hot she justs wants sex, she actually despises who you are but you're hot so...

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and Darkeningstar
I literally had a girl point blank stare into my eyes until I broke it (she broke it first before that) and i couldn’t tell it was a choosing signal

She also did a bunch of other ones before that also

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
Even if she says she likes you in your mind it will sound like "oh she's just playing with me I guess, again I'm in the friendzone that's exactly what the last girl said" so I don't think I will ever believe a woman saying something related to her feelings about me because I never received love.

She can stare at you and you will never think she likes you, she can laugh with you but in your mind she's just having fun "she actually was never attracted to you".

When I declared my feelings for someone and all I got is rejection or she asking for just a friendship. Is incredible to believe no woman has felt the same about me. Abused dog story... When love is gone all what remains is lust, meaningless dating just to fuck.
Normie cope

No girl will ever talk to a subhuman so go ahead and do the earth a favor and rope goy bitch nigga

When a girl says you're hot she justs wants sex, she actually despises who you are but you're hot so...
I wrote hot because it was close to the term she had used. The meaning of that was a mix of hot+good looking.
She actually liked me a lot

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Normie cope

No girl will ever talk to a subhuman so go ahead and do the earth a favor and rope goy bitch nigga
omnilegent
"subhumanschizo"

I swear no one loves nowadays, we men just want to fuck women and women just want to drain money from men and play the hypergamy game with Chads.

Like it's impossible to love after 18, everything is about lust and egoism. Whenever I want to try building something serious with a woman the blackpill comes and desolates me. I cannot believe the other side of the coin exists anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Arthur schopenhauer, Clown Show and baerr
I swear no one loves nowadays, we men just want to fuck women and women just want to drain money from men and play the hypergamy game with Chads.

Like it's impossible to love after 18, everything is about lust and egoism. Whenever I want to try building something serious with a woman the blackpill comes and desolates me. I cannot believe the other side of the coin exists anymore.
There’s love, just not for everyone!:feelsokman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616 and Clown Show

When I declared my feelings for someone and all I got is rejection or she asking for just a friendship. Is incredible to think no woman has felt the same about me. When love is gone all what remains is lust, meaningless dating just to fuck. Looksmaxxing nihilism, anger.
0460CD0F 9B93 4132 8C08 37A286B87C73

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Clown Show
Exactly.

Good old abused dog syndrome.

When you are an abused dog, you might even react negatively to people giving you positive attention.

The only thing that I would believe is if a foid literally jumped at me and started sucking my cock on the street, I don't believe anything else...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Eren and Arthur schopenhauer
Exactly.

Good old abused dog syndrome.

When you are an abused dog, you might even react negatively to people giving you positive attention.

The only thing that I would believe is if a foid literally jumped at me and started sucking my cock on the street, I don't believe anything else...
Absolutely devastating bro
There’s love, just not for everyone!:feelsokman:
Exactly, if someone is born deformed he is not gonna get it.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show and baerr