If you rot too much after some point you lose all touch with reality and its too late to go back

A

Abhorrence

Lurker
brain and body destroyed

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, Deleted member 31562, Cutecel2001 and 2 others
My irl friend was telling me this

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Nick.Harte
I’m assuming that you’re talking about rotting while consuming BP content and not only rotting.
Basically you risk becoming mentally unstable but I think it’s possible to go back. Let’s say that this website gets nuked. You’ll have to go back and spend more time IRL, depending upon the individual. Some may keep rotting but your views won’t be reinforced over and over again so you won’t have this awareness 24/7 and your mind can revert back to bluepilled or redpill at least.

Idk maybe it doesn’t make sense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence, LooksOrDeath and Cutecel2001
brain and body destroyed
Imo if u rot it's because u never got validated. If you don't get validated u get low selfsteem (because of being ugly, short... Bad genes)

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
I’m assuming that you’re talking about rotting while consuming BP content and not only rotting.
Basically you risk becoming mentally unstable but I think it’s possible to go back. Let’s say that this website gets nuked. You’ll have to go back and spend more time IRL, depending upon the individual. Some may keep rotting but your views won’t be reinforced over and over again so you won’t have this awareness 24/7 and your mind can revert back to bluepilled or redpill at least.

Idk maybe it doesn’t make sense.
Blackpill IS gonna grow too much at tiktok

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Imo if u rot it's because u never got validated. If you don't get validated u get low selfsteem (because of being ugly, short... Bad genes)
Water

Yes the thing is that some ugly people never rot, idk why tbh
They have not realised their position in society like inkwells imo. Lack of self awareness + coping that they will make it someday ig.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743, ManletBlackcel, Abhorrence and 1 other person
good neurotransmitters
THEY are delusional because they have shit validation and still being Happy while we rot.... Idk whats the point of being alive

They have not realised their position in society like is imo. Lack of self awareness + coping that they will make it someday ig.
I think 80% of males cope with their shitty lifes tbh

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Nick.Harte and Abhorrence
Yes the thing is that some ugly people never rot, idk why tbh
I knew a guy who was a sub5( 5’7 and below avg face) at uni last year and he told us that he wants to be respected by people. JFL for wanting to be respected at that height. Not only that he was jestermaxximg so hard and trying out fashion + changing hairstyle frequently. Copium overload.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Abhorrence
I think 80% of males cope with their shitty lifes tbh
Also I think that we are hardwired to be bluepilled because it’s good for our own sanity and the blackpill is not something that we are supposed to know and people. Idk.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and Abhorrence