If you saw a male model irl you wouldn't be impressed

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Lighting is everything. The male models pass people on the street and most people don't even notice. It's possible they would with female models, of course. But with "male beauty" equation it means nothing in the real world. They look like well groomed high tier normies at best. This is because every picture we see is the best one. They throw out all the bad. Same for so called handsome actors. They have all kind of help.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Deleted member 51465, A L P H A M A L E and 33 others

Cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whotthehell, niranjan, Zikel_Nut and 55 others
Lighting is everything. The male models pass people on the street and most people don't even notice. It's possible they would with female models, of course. But with "male beauty" equation it means nothing in the real world. They look like well groomed high tier normies at best. This is because every picture we see is the best one. They throw out all the bad. Same for so called handsome actors. They have all kind of help.
I believe it, maybe not high tier normie looking irl but surely not god tier looking either. Lighting, makeup and hair done by professionals, angles, professional photographers with professional cameras, hundreds of pics taken and the best one is chosen + all the post editing of the picture to make it look even better.

That's why I agree with the way that @streege rates with the PSL system. "I don't rate higher than PSL 6.5 , PSL 7 is for morphed edited top models professional pics and higher don't exist"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, IMZLEGEND, Pikabro and 5 others
no, look at sean opry in motion. striking factor is a thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Darkstrand, Lmao and 1 other person
Fransisco at one interview said male models use a lot of make up so I believe that

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20679, Nautica and 4 others
Nah i saw a 6,5psl in the bus and i still remember him till day.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PSLdemigod, A L P H A M A L E, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 20 others
"Its just lighting bro..."
"Its just the camera angle bro..."
"they just look like high tier normies bro..."

42003170 1995662667391453 4072098744583955307 n
46594067 622859221462643 6210449356553511114 n

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Deleted member 24156, Be_ConfidentBro and 16 others
Male models, yes, female models? No. Women are frauding hard but the men actually have good structure. Women always say men look better in real life in general and that goes 10x for male models and the complete opposite for females

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, SurgeryEnjoyer, Be_ConfidentBro and 13 others
Male models, yes, female models? No. Women are frauding hard but the men actually have good structure. Women always say men look better in real life in general and that goes 10x for male models and the complete opposite for females
If u gay, just admit it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 6341
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, n0rthface, Deleted member 17920 and 4 others
Just take photos in a good lightling bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
No dude lmao. Women in general are super boneless w weak eye area and fraud both in pics Lol
Theyre called chameleons for a reason. If you remove 7 layers of fakeup, remove the dye from their hair- they become borderline subhuman in many cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niranjan, IMZLEGEND, Darkstrand and 3 others
If anything, seeing them in real life makes them look even more impressive, you can’t see 3D in pictures, additionally, subtle differences one wouldn’t notice in pictures you could if you saw them in person.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24221, n0rthface, forevergymcelling and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 2403
Can someone confirm if this really is de poot?

A125CDAE 5630 4007 AE1A D9E888F0FC00

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, TUSSELEIF, Xangsane and 8 others
i never notice mens jaw or cheekbones irl unless they are gigarecessed or something
maybe i notice eyes if they had a cool color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Yes they are, modeling agencies a lot of times make their models use make up 90% of time
No I’m asking if that’s actually De Poot on the left

They’ll definitely stand out if they have good height and coloring. That shit will traumatize you when you feel you’re viciously being mogged as well.

Yeah lens distortion is real, but in these pics he still looks the same.
But with hollow cheeks is frau
Indeed. But his eye area is still striking af so makes sense why he’s picked

Chico even looks better in some candids than his professional shoots. Big cope.
20200818 190030

@Senhor Cabrito nvm it is him :lul:

The two moles next to his nose confirms it.

Caging @ agencies for frauding this hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
@Senhor Cabrito nvm it is him :lul:

The two moles next to his nose confirms it.

Caging @ agencies for frauding this hard
Kinda makes me sad for members who get sad comparing himself to models

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406
If u gay, just admit it
No dude lmao. Women in general are super boneless w weak eye area and fraud both in pics Lol
Theyre called chameleons for a reason. If you remove 7 layers of fakeup, remove the dye from their hair- they become borderline subhuman in many cases.

You can't polish a turd, so an unattractive girl with makeup is ugly, while an already good looking girl with makeup will only slightly enhance her face. People can cope that " there are no good looking girls out there without makeup", but I know that's not true based on my observation.

A few years ago, my mother and my sister and I went to an international fashion show and there were many good looking girls there. Almost all of them had antefaces and well-developed cheekbones and looked insanely good in motion. And I would bet that even without makeup they would be way more attractive than 99.99% of men. Female models are not worse than male models by any means.

You can't polish a turd, so an unattractive girl with makeup is ugly, while an already good looking girl with makeup will only slightly enhance her face. People can cope that " there are no good looking girls out there without makeup", but I know that's not true based on my observation.

A few years ago, my mother and my sister and I went to an international fashion show and there were many good looking girls there. Almost all of them had antefaces and well-developed cheekbones and looked insanely good in motion. And I would bet that even without makeup they would be way more attractive than 99.99% of men. Female models are not worse than male models by any means.
No, women can boost their eye area and midface significantly with makeup as well as their facial harmony via nose contour and eyebrow maxxing + lip painting. They can even fraud their inner canthus w makeup.
Screenshot 2021 01 25 11 52 54

You cant clearly see her face from tje small image but youre stupid as fuck if you think this isnt a massive catfish.
Male models cant really fraud but female models can. Doesnt mean they all do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
No, women can boost their eye area and midface significantly with makeup as well as their facial harmony via nose contour and eyebrow maxxing + lip painting. They can even fraud their inner canthus w makeup. View attachment 959984
You cant clearly see her face from tje small image but youre stupid as fuck if you think this isnt a massive catfish.
Male models cant really fraud but female models can. Doesnt mean they all do
Just use a below average Tinder woman to "prove" your point. I said that some girls look insanely good without makeup, but I wasn't talking about average to below average girls. I was talking about female models of prime age.

NGL I saw a male model IRL and couldn't stop looking at his beautiful face. (nohomo)

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 17920
Just use a below average Tinder woman to "prove" your point. I said that some girls look insanely good without makeup, but I wasn't talking about average to below average girls. I was talking about female models of prime age.
Na you referred to unattractive girls in make up being ugly when women can fraud to GL from that pt. To the second part, i agreed. Not ALL female models are frauds

cope, i know a male model IRL and he is a gigaslayer
he was even mentioned on this forum

he is wilhelminamaxxed

Screenshot 2021 02 01 22 48 17
Screenshot 2021 02 01 22 48 14

"Yeah bro still ugly hardly any difference".

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 6572 and WadlowMaxxing
Youre just wrong and stubborn at this point.
Let's say you're right and she manages to be somewhat attractive in her frauded pictures. It still won't work when guys from Tinder meet her in real life and realize she is ugly.

gigacope jfl i caged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Let's say you're right and she manages to be somewhat attractive in her frauded pictures. It still won't work when guys from Tinder meet her in real life and realize she is ugly.
Well guys would still smash, but thats besides the point. The thread was looking good irl vs url

• +1
Indeed. But his eye area is still striking af so makes sense why he’s picked

Most people that post selfies / photos here with hollow cheeks are in favourable lighting / sucking their cheeks in. Reality is that very few people naturally have a strong ogee curve.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: audreyen, tyronelite and Blackgymmax
Actually, im wrong. Crisick legit frauds himself in motion on here to look like a male model. Hes the only guy I've seen shop so much

• +1
Yeah Id be way more impressed with you Nordic Build for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873