If you started baldimg would you go for the roided bald niche?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Would you pop fin or just start roids, stubble game and hope to get low class girls?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2486

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Would you pop fin or just start roids, stubble game and hope to get low class girls?
I wouldn’t pop fin. Id dermaroll, use DHT blocker shampoo and eat a natural diet. Making a thread actually

I wouldn’t pop fin. Id dermaroll, use DHT blocker shampoo and eat a natural diet. Making a thread actually
Dht blocker shampoo as far as i know works the same as fin, it blocks dht production in the testicles

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Blackout.xl
This wasn't even a hypothetical question for me. 😞

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
Ngl hop on fin, if it destroys me with its side effects ill instantly go on roids and grow stubble and have a cap + bandana on at all times.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Golang, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
would OD fin

Depends, If I am NW 1-2 I would get a HT, if I was fucked with NW3 then I would run roid game surely

Ngl hop on fin, if it destroys me with its side effects ill instantly go on roids and grow stubble and have a cap + bandana on at all times.
It can permanently damage your gene in some sequence and it's over forever from then on basically, it's very dangerous. Fuck this shit man, why isn't there some perfect cure for balding, basically like fin without the sides

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Hair transplant

ONCE YOU GO BALD

id not do roids due to side effects and skin aging. Id not do fin because of it fucking your hormones and in some cases giving face bloat (sometimes permanent)

I'd just go full alien super lean x men caliban mode

But with eyebrows of course (quick mockup)

Yes it looks uncanny as skinny bald guy, yes it looks alien, but its better to look like this than like you suddenly aged 20 years (skin-wise) or with a permanent undefined bloat soyface.

• JFL
baldimg

baldimg

baldimg

baldimg

FUCK no
i cant get a cute anime lover hqnp loyal jb girlfriend if im a bald roided bloated fucker

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
FUCK no
i cant get a cute anime lover hqnp loyal jb girlfriend if im a bald roided bloated fucker
You can get low class gym rats tbh, it's not that bad right? :forcedsmile:

• Woah
I would fly out to Turkey and get a HT

• Woah
Depends, If I am NW 1-2 I would get a HT, if I was fucked with NW3 then I would run roid game surely
Noorwood 1 is the ideal hairline imo. Its not even receding. Its square and not too low.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Noorwood 1 is the ideal hairline imo. Its not even receding. Its square and not too low.
Nw0 is square, it literally means no recession, nw1 is slightly uneven

• Woah
Baldcels btfo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
fuck fuck fuck

Fin is death sentence.

Dermaroller and minox, else steroids and raising dht skyhigh since nothing to lose

• +1