if you still think you are poor, watch these videos

D

Deleted member 16970

Married 💑
get the Andrew Nigger Tate cuck slave massagery out of your head. You are not poor. And money isn't everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, Deleted member 26859, lunin7 and 2 others
A 5'6 asian dude with a girl's body frame (who probably has a 3 incher), being rich won't make women respect him, that's what it boils down to, if u are a regular dude and get rich you will reep the benefits, but if it was over for u before it ever began being rich is pointless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: callisto, whitepillcope, Deleted member 29167 and 11 others
Next video :
Why I stopped breathing oxygen .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BoredPrince, Deleted member 27472 and 7 others
I would not want to be him jfl. I actually existence mog him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Danish_Retard, BongMog and 1 other person
Why I use Looksmax (as a millionaire)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 29167, BoredPrince and 1 other person
Money may not make you happy but it can get rid of a lot of problems that make you unhappy.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and ThousandCuts
Money may not make you happy but it can get rid of a lot of problems that make you unhappy.
if u live in a shithole country yes

going er(as a millionaire)

I hate dis nigger so much

n

Last edited:
“I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone.“

-Robin Williams

@Abhorrence most wealthy people treat money has everything that’s why their at the position

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7
if ur poor, go live with ur parents. or friends.

now if u dont have either, i understand why ur poor. U don't have anything else to think about but money.

most peopel aren't like this
fuck being dependent on people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subswork and Deleted member 16970
Next video :
Why I stopped breathing oxygen .
Forum is coping so hard where is master? Oh I forgot he making deals with the Feds

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
fuck being dependent on people
ya bro, fuck your family, friends. just get urself a nice whore who sucks ur dik and smoke weed man, and pay bills. maybe ride a bmw.

what utter cope.

no wonder every faggot here talks about money. u guys have no family. go fix ur fucking family

ye even ur family does that
fuck everyone
Only mothers care about they go through hell for 9 months carrying u fathers on the other hand cum in pleasure when they give u birth so they give 2 shit about u they are narcissistic they should be stabbed to death as they abuse u ur whole life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Abhorrence
ya bro, fuck your family, friends. just get urself a nice whore who sucks ur dik and smoke weed man, and pay bills. maybe ride a bmw
Based

ya bro, fuck your family, friends. just get urself a nice whore who sucks ur dik and smoke weed man, and pay bills. maybe ride a bmw.

what utter cope.
🔥it do be lonely at the top👆👆👆

• +1
Reactions: subswork
go fix ur fucking family
Muh family not everyone has loving parent and sibling everything as well as loving is a privilege kys for projecting ur Loving family

Only mothers care about they go through hell for 9 months carrying u fathers on the other hand cum in pleasure when they give u broth so they give 2 shit about u they are narcissistic they should be stabbed to death as they abuse u ur whole life
if ur shit father was shit, why would u wanna be anything like him? victim forever?

• WTF
Reactions: subswork
if ur shit father was shit, why would u wanna be anything like him? victim forever?
Kys hope u get cancer and meteorite strikes u by the neck

get the Andrew Nigger Tate cuck slave massagery out of your head. You are not poor. And money isn't everything.

still this chink millionaire cuck got divorced

I could be a Chad if I had the money for surgery and the lifestyle, my base is good,

Can’t relate.

Wow, so even as a millionaire this guy copes with video games.

More proof that genetics is the highest value in this Anunnaki matrix.

Last edited:
no moneymaxxing for nonwhites and chinklets