If you suffer from long narrow skull

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Skeletal change : skull height reduction
Also hairline lowering and hair trainsplant to fix some recession and give square hairline
For width: tenple augmentation with bone cement or PEEK implant.
For zygos : MSE+FM and some zygomatic osteotomies to move outwards zygos( remember about ES)
For mandible : ramus osteotomy for moving ramuses ang gonions outwards., MSDO with IMDO also is a good option.

Narrow long skull is a result of bad genes( dolichocephaly) and low prenatal testosterone.
Make you look gay and weak.
If you want to have high sex appeal you must have compact and quite wide( but not Ed Shieran) skull.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Mewton, SPFromNY914 and 2 others
can't you do mse without fm and still get outwards movement of zygos? facemask is for lower maxilla i thought?

can't you do mse without fm and still get outwards movement of zygos? facemask is for lower maxilla i thought?
Facemask is just for move whole maxilla forward.
But I think resukts of zygos expansion would be better with upward facepulling firce

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
implants theorem

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
But I think resukts of zygos expansion would be better with upward facepulling firce
it's still ok to do w/o facemask though right? i don't want to look aspie in front of my roommates when i get my place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Eppley needs to be stopped

Is it possible to facepull with no CCW rotation in order to get a longer chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385