You can be good looking without a wide skull while it's true wide is ideal narrow can act as a useful substitute.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
I think he may be referring to zygos to zygos width. Maybe. Which is the bare minimum Imo.
Skull should be 15 cm and zygos should be wider than skull imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
14 cm skull widht + high set zygos + compact (at the very most longish) midface and you won at life.

I have 1,9 FWHR and a prominent Ogee Curve, I still look bad right now.

• +1
Skull should be 15 cm and zygos should be wider than skull imo
I would say 15cm zygos to zygos with a head width either the same or slightly bigger than the zygos. Head smaller than the zygos can potentially give you a bullet head or a potato look.

• +1
Does chico only have 14cm skull width?
He may have a smaller skull which = narrower zygos (usually), but it doesn't look very wide to me.

Also, Brad Pitt has a zygos to zygos width of about 13.5cms, but his skull is slightly smaller than average so it looks wide on him.

• +1
He may have a smaller skull which = narrower zygos (usually), but it doesn't look very wide to me.

Also, Brad Pitt has a zygos to zygos width of about 13.5cms, but his skull is slightly smaller than average so it looks wide on him.
What is Pitt ipd? We have same es ratio on pic where both stand far away but my zygo width is 15.4cm according to eyemeasure app or is that whole face?

• +1
What is Pitt ipd? We have same es ratio on pic where both stand far away but my zygo width is 15.4cm according to eyemeasure app or is that whole face?
Barrett has a zygos width of 15cms, no way your face is wider than his. You must've measured incorrectly.

And for Pitt's IPD (and I'll include his PFL since they are correlated with each other), it's roughly around 6.1cms with his PFL being somewhere around 2.5-2.7cms (?).

Ask @needsolution for the exact measurements.

• +1
Barrett has a zygos width of 15cms, no way your face is wider than his. You must've measured incorrectly.

And for Pitt's IPD (and I'll include his PFL since they are correlated with each other), it's roughly around 6.1cms with his PFL being somewhere around 2.5-2.7cms (?).

Ask @needsolution for the exact measurements.
Idk bro my face looks like an actual square far away

• +1
  • +1
bruv i have a wide skull as hell, and all the bone features linked, and not gl still

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3202
bruv i have a wide skull as hell, and all the bone features linked, and not gl still
Having a wide face isn't what makes you attractive, having angularity plus a wide face that harmonizes with everything else is what's ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BonesAndHarmony, Chadeep and 1 other person
Having a wide face isn't what makes you attractive, having angularity plus a wide face that harmonizes with everything else is what's ideal.
i would rather exchange all my bones and good angularity that are pretty above average, to a wider lips and better nose tip

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
i would rather exchange all my bones and good angularity that are pretty above average, to a wider lips and better nose tip
You could fix those and keep your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
Tell me surgeries to increase bigonial width @reptiles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Tell me surgeries to increase bigonial width @reptiles

Side wing+msdo+bsso+imdo for maximum increase in bigonial.
I've heard that IMDO does while lengthening your mandible.

Indeed but for maximum lenghening.

I would suggest msdo+chin wing+side wing+imdo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Bewusst
Side wing+msdo+bsso+imdo for maximum increase in bigonial.
How much would that cost though... Sounds more expensive than what I could ever save and earn

• +1
How much would that cost though... Sounds more expensive than what I could ever save and earn

Imdo i estimate 20k bsso 20 k. msdo 40 k side wing also 20 k 100 k in total but you should be able to ascend.

Also with imdo make sure you also get a bamp with this or else your will get a massive underbite

• +1
Imdo i estimate 20k bsso 20 k. msdo 40 k side wing also 20 k 100 k in total but you should be able to ascend.

Also with imdo make sure you also get a bamp with this or else your will get a massive underbite
Alright, ascension when I'm a 90-year-old fart coming in. Watch me, guys!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 6401
Alright, ascension when I'm a 90-year-old fart coming in. Watch me, guys!

I think with jobs you can get atleast 20 k a year so in 5 years you could get this.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 6401
What's the difference?
IMG 20200330 215943

Slef explanatory which is which... And rethinking it, 14 cm bizygo ain't enough either

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 6401