If you support abortion, you're basically a cuck

D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom. And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill . Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male. That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17676, Deleted member and 5 others
Even if you have sex with girls which you shouldn't before marriage (I'm muslim) you're still polluting the dating market and ensuring these foids get away with riding the cock carousel.

Don't be shocked when your future wife has taken upwards of 5+ cocks (and thats if you're lucky) most men will have to settle for 10-30+ cock carousel professionals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member
i am not pro-abortion, i am pro-extinction, which is based

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18603
Schizo tales. Supporting abortion doesn't mean you should pay individually to those foids:feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member and Sigmamale
we should all pay for them collectively with our tax dollars

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member and stevielake
Cope. Read what I wrote again and see if you still think that way.

a considerable portion of the tax we pay goes to single moms anyway

better abortions than 100 feral niggers roaming around and destroying everything in their peripheral

contraceptives, condoms, abortions, and any preventive measures are the small price to pay to shrink population considerably, this will always be better for large societies are dysgenic and unharmonious not to mention the scarce resources

we need to indoctrinate the masses to not have children as much as possible

so let her give birth to the bastard baby? You’re an even bigger cuck since you’ll probably have to pay child support and actually take care of another man’s child.

just abort the baby and leave her, the fuck is this scenario??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Schizo tales. Supporting abortion doesn't mean you should pay individually to those foids:feelskek:
It's indirect cuckoldry. State sponsored abortion clinics use your tax dollars to maintain themselves. You are basically paying for some foid to get an abortion so she can keep riding the chad cock carousel. I don't mind abortions so long as they are private and require the female to pay out of her own pocket to get.

indians never heard about taxes and public expenditures
Keep crying for Canadian Desis. More race-coping and seething about Indians when nobody brought up race in any ways from this Moortalian :feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

Nigga can't even go a second without mentioning Indians in one way or the other:hnghn:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17676 and 3 others
It's indirect cuckoldry. State sponsored abortion clinics use your tax dollars to maintain themselves. You are basically paying for some foid to get an abortion so she can keep riding the chad cock carousel. I don't mind abortions so long as they are private and require the female to pay out of her own pocket to get.
Legit the whole public funded thing is pretty retarded but abortion clinics are helpful cuz its subhuman negros and spics getting abortions the most which would mean it would be a disaster if that was taken away cuz the low IQ populations would explode

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
More race-coping and seething about Indians when nobody brought up race in any ways from this Moortalian :feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

Nigga can't even go a second without mentioning Indians in one way or the other:hnghn:
it really isn't my fault if you seem uneducated about this stuff

I support abortion not because i give af abt any of that stuff but bcuz i don't wanna pay child support.

• Hmm...
Keep crying for Canadian Desis. More race-coping and seething about Indians when nobody brought up race in any ways from this Moortalian :feelskek::feelskek::hnghn::hnghn:

This guy actually made ANOTHER thread about Indians just a couple minutes after this post holy shit talk about fan behaviour:ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Last edited:
a considerable portion of the tax we pay goes to single moms anyway

better abortions than 100 feral niggers roaming around and destroying everything in their peripheral

contraceptives, condoms, abortions, and any preventive measures are the small price to pay to shrink population considerably, this will always be better for large societies are dysgenic and unharmonious not to mention the scarce resources

we need to indoctrinate the masses to not have children as much as possible
Banning abortion will lessen casual sex, think about it.

Risk of getting pregnant higher = less casual sex
Foidling gets pregnant = kicked out of the dating market

Unless the foid is somehow rich or has a job. But if she doesn't get child support, she will have to settle for a man.

Imagine some 20 year old college woman coming up to you. She says she went to some party and let some guy at a party or some football player shoot his semen deep inside her while she was screaming. She tells you she'd never do that with you and and thinks that you're disgusting and shouldn't even talk to her. Then she asks you to give her some money to abort the baby because she let this guy who she likes better then you drain his balls in her without a condom. And you being a cuck just say "Yes. I support women's rights." and open up your wallet, and hand her a $100 bill . Then call your boss and tell him you need to pick up an extra 5 hours this Saturday to make up the $100. She smiles and laughs walking away, knowing she's going to bend over again for some other men who are the complete opposite of this soycuck beta male. That's almost exactly what's happening in this scenario by supporting any company that gives money to women to travel to get an abortion. Just a bit more abstracted.
Which companies pay for women to have abortions?

so let her give birth to the bastard baby? You’re an even bigger cuck since you’ll probably have to pay child support and actually take care of another man’s child.

just abort the baby and leave her, the fuck is this scenario??
Listen, you're a fucking cuck.

If you want to knock up a foid and give her a bastard baby you should pay for that child, instead of burdening all of us with the abortion of that child.

Also
Women will be less whores, once there's an actual risk of getting pregnant. And once they do, they hit the wall or atleast aren't as promiscuous anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Thank you for educating him. But still ban abortions, otherwise women will fuck around without consequences.

Also the baby is a life form, in no way should it be abused.

indians never heard about taxes and public expenditures
Lol, easy on the racism. You should be patient for idiots like him

Listen, you're a fucking cuck.

If you want to knock up a foid and give her a bastard baby you should pay for that child, instead of burdening all of us with the abortion of that child.

Also
Women will be less whores, once there's an actual risk of getting pregnant. And once they do, they hit the wall or atleast aren't as promiscuous anymore.
you actually have autism wow, you’re a cuck for literally paying for ANOTHER MAN’S CHILD….

abort the bastard baby and leave the whore, why the fuck would I pay for child support that isn’t even my own?

“instead of burdening all of us with the abortion of that child.” i don’t care about any of you, I’m not taking care nor paying for a bastard child, you cuck

you actually have autism wow, you’re a cuck for literally paying for ANOTHER MAN’S CHILD….

abort the bastard baby and leave the whore, why the fuck would I pay for child support that isn’t even my own?

“instead of burdening all of us with the abortion of that child.” i don’t care about any of you, I’m not taking care nor paying for a bastard child, you cuck

You're gonna have to pay regardless for a bastard baby if you support abortion, what you think those doctors work for free you think this shit is a charity you fucking autist?

Sexhavers should pay for their own children and abortions should be banned so that we don't have to suffer from brainless idiots like you having bastard babies aborted, pay for the child with child support We don't fucking care about you. Pay with your own money you cuck.

You're gonna have to pay regardless for a bastard baby if you support abortion, what you think those doctors work for free you think this shit is a charity you fucking autist?

Sexhavers should pay for their own children and abortions should be banned so that we don't have to suffer from brainless idiots like you having bastard babies aborted, pay for the child with child support We don't fucking care about you. Pay with your own money you cuck.
don’t know where you live but https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment

federally you pay little to no taxes for abortions. i do not wish this upon any father.
C7E2DB7D 85BC 48BA 88F2 EBC7D85F59C3