If you take 2 minutes to get ready as a man in 2020, you're doing it wrong

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
A blackpilled man in 2020 should take at least 45 minutes to get ready. 20 minutes showering(water, then soap, then cleanser, then exfoliant), 15 minutes to apply your oils, creams and hair products, then 10 minutes to dress and accesorize.

Don't be a bluepilled man proud to be ready in 2 minutes with a splash and a dash.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Joodz, Deleted member 1707, CopingCel and 18 others
yessir!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 3202
I think this is legit. If you really want to looksmax you need dedication. And that means, oddly enough, taking a long time to get ready like foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, mikeock and Deleted member 3573
A blackpilled man in 2020 should take at least 45 minutes to get ready. 20 minutes showering(water, then soap, then cleanser, then exfoliant), 15 minutes to apply your oils, creams and hair products, then 10 minutes to dress and accesorize.
I wonder how much showering and applying oils and creams would help these guys...
27365.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, mikeock, Deleted member 2352 and 5 others

Don't be a bluepilled man proud to be ready in 2 minutes with a splash and a dash.
What if you have acne scars? What oils/creams would you recommend in general for a skin routine?

i must admit it takes me a lot longer to get ready than most men

You forgot atleast 20 mins workout to get a good pump in before your shower.

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, DidntRead and Deleted member 4416
I wonder how much showering and applying oils and creams would help these guys...
27365.jpg
This skin colour is fucking death.jfl.even if you had chicos face with this skin colour.Your done

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I see what you're saying but you also want to be Chad without even trying.

Imagine waking up and looking full chad.

Legit, but make sure you never live with a foid or else she will get turned off. Srs.

Foids see men who don't wake up looking flawless as frauding.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
I see what you're saying but you also want to be Chad without even trying.

Imagine waking up and looking full chad.

No, you need to signal to the outer world that you are a Chad without trying. I tell people I wake up and within 3 minutes I am already outside. While in reality it takes 30min lmao

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BlackPillChad
No, you need to signal to the outer world that you are a Chad without trying. I tell people I wake up and within 3 minutes I am already outside. While in reality it takes 30min lmao
No, being Chad without trying is optimal

3bxz8d

"I've just gotta clean my asshole out with soap"

What if you have acne scars? What oils/creams would you recommend in general for a skin routine?

Sorry, never had serious acne. My mum nipped it in the bud as a teenager by wiping my face with cleanser every day after school

Sorry, never had serious acne. My mum nipped it in the bud as a teenager by wiping my face with cleanser every day after school
I got acne scars, used to have acne but its the scars now on my cheeks

What if you're heterosexual?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Fear
Calling gl people gay is the oldest incel cope. Try harder mate.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Good looking people don't need to take 40 minutes getting ready. Doing that is an incel cope. Just pick out your best designer clothes bro

Depends what kind of scars they are. Are they pitted or just hyperpigmentation? And do you still have active acne?

Other than that, I wrote a guide that might be of help. Let me know if you've got any questions.

Depends what kind of scars they are. Are they pitted or just hyperpigmentation? And do you still have active acne?

Other than that, I wrote a guide that might be of help. Let me know if you've got any questions.
Can I send you a PM of my situation? I really don't know how to describe them tbh

you can do all of that a lot quicker than 45 minutes

Showering is not important dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard

How would you differentiate between pitted acne scars and hyperpigmentation?

How would you differentiate between pitted acne scars and hyperpigmentation?
Pitted scars are scars that depress into the skin- google ice pick or box car scars to get an idea if they are the kind of thing you're dealing with. Hyperpigmentation scarring is flat to the rest of the skin but is a different colour to the surrounding skin.

27365.jpg
Irrelevant, they would still increase in terms of SMV, even if it’s from 3/10 to 3.1/10.

The point is to Looksmax as much as possible regardless of the end point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and mikeock
Pitted scars are scars that depress into the skin- google ice pick or box car scars to get an idea if they are the kind of thing you're dealing with. Hyperpigmentation scarring is flat to the rest of the skin but is a different colour to the surrounding skin.

I have what looks to be acne scars but it's completely flat and smooth. Is this hyperpigmentation or just minor acne scarring? It's been about a year and they are still there.

I have what looks to be acne scars but it's completely flat and smooth. Is this hyperpigmentation or just minor acne scarring? It's been about a year and they are still there.
Most minor acne scarring is hyperpigmentation. They will likely fade with time, but if you want to speed up the process, something like a vitamin C and/or niacinamide product could be helpful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
i take 10 min tops

i take 10 min tops
Unless you are gigachad, you better take a bit more time to softmaxx. Otherwise you will be incel soon when blackpill goes mainstream