If you think about it , being a man is better

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
Being male is better in all aspects, we have ambition, drive, passion, honor . Things women could never understand, we’re forced to be the best version of ourself and maintain that version if we want a chance at having a mate. Would you rather be female where u can have bug eyes and just exist and youll still have 35 guys in your dms? I’m glad I don’t exist on tutorial mode. We males know what it is to compete with other men for women. we are so lucky to have to work hard for something to achieve it. I’ll take this

And day than have what women have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Ponder and Deleted member 2214
Being male is better in all aspects, we have ambition, drive, passion, honor . Things women could never understand, we’re forced to be the best version of ourself and maintain that version if we want a chance at having a mate. Would you rather be female where u can have bug eyes and just exist and youll still have 35 guys in your dms? I’m glad I don’t exist on tutorial mode. We males know what it is to compete with other men for women. we are so lucky to have to work hard for something to achieve it. I’ll take this View attachment 866115
And day than have what women have
View attachment 866117
lol @ this cope. MOst men work hard and don't achieve shit. Always take the most efficient way possible