If you think prettyboys have the highest sex appeal

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
F07938DB 7C2A 4940 86EE 8ECA68AE22E8
146E925F 0DA9 44FD B657 DF0269CE7E70
DB0CDCCE DE18 45CC B837 EA7884FE1C55

The “prettyboy” is halfway inbetween female and male.

It goes to show how unmasculine the developed world has gotten in recent times. We perceive the “prettyboy” face as male now, but 500 years ago that same face would’ve been perceived as female. Objectively, the morph is 50% male and 50% female.

JFL if you think women are sexually attracted to androgynous, gender-ambiguous, twink “males”.

Recommended Thread For You

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Won't Stop Mewing, Xangsane and 3 others
JFL if you think all women attracted to one type of men.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wificonnector, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 23115 and 8 others
but muh birf control

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and thecel
Chico
maxresdefault.jpg
has more appeal than this
db0cdcce-de18-45cc-b837-ea7884fe1c55-jpeg.2194393

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: saggyballsackcel, WanderingBurro, Ken and 8 others
JFL if you think all women attracted to one type of men.

Of course they aren’t. Prettyboys don’t have the highest sex appeal. See the “-est” suffix? Prettyboys have some sex appeal. At the population level, females are attracted to both prettyboys and dom moggers. They’re attracted to dom moggers more on average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28270
Of course they aren’t. Prettyboys don’t have the highest sex appeal. See the “-est” suffix? Prettyboys have some sex appeal. At the population level, females are attracted to both prettyboys and dom moggers. They’re attracted to dom moggers more on average.

So you have made this conclusion just by looking at some shity morphs? It's all about balance, hyper masculine men have low appeal.

Tumblr obpp92s88j1v94dpao1 1280

Low class street fighter.

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Prettyboys - gets the most JBs

High T masc moggers - gets Milfs on birth control

In-between - has some appeal to every kind of toilet

Wish the forum would stop debating this stuff.

There is no single "type" with highest sex appeal.

Just figure out what best suites your height, pheno and frame and max that shit from there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wificonnector, lightskinbengali, Ken and 7 others
you know, i'm gonna rape you

• Hmm...

Just figure out what best suites your height, pheno and frame and max that shit from there.

Nichemaxing.

• +1
So you have made this conclusion just by looking at some shity morphs? It's all about balance, hyper masculine men have low appeal.

View attachment 2194397

His appeal is lower than it could be, not because he’s too dimorphic but because he’s balding, old-age, and has an unnatural-looking roided physique.

This isn’t a low-class hypermasc ogre:

0D4B7A79 E897 408A B51F 990FA6C77E62

This is just a masculine slayer Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28270, notrealdanish and the BULL
Ilikethis

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, normie_joe and thecel

I agree except for this part:

Logically there must be a look that has the highest total level of appeal across the population.

Which type of airplane do pilots prefer? Boeing or Airbus? One of them has to be more desired than the other, even if the split is 49%–51%.

• +1
Reactions: OverCoper
Bro all those theories from mumbai lol. I swear even face Is meme. I go to the Gym and girls get WET for PSL 3.5 jacked asf normies. Those prettyboy prettycopers Will hit a Wall once they face reality in the outside world. Even face Is a dalit cope, women want men with the body of a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, BrahminBoss and thecel

Logically there must be a look that has the highest total level of appeal across the population.

Which type of airplane do pilots prefer? Boeing or Airbus? One of them has to be more desired than the other, even if the split is 49%–51%.
Yeah ok now that I think about it I phrased it poorly.

What I meant was that there is no single "type" that is going to appeal to all the foids we're trying to appeal to.

In that case the answer to best appeal would probably be the in-between prettyboy-mascmogger. Sometimes called masthetic iirc.

Leaning too far in one direction (too feminine, too high T) tends to turn off one demographic of toilets IMO.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL and thecel

View attachment 2194397

Just post 50 yo men lol
He would have outslayed you hard during prime

• +1
Yeah ok now that I think about it I phrased it poorly.

What I meant was that there is no single "type" that is going to appeal to all the foids we're trying to appeal to.

In that case the answer to best appeal would probably be the in-between prettyboy-mascmogger. Sometimes called masthetic iirc.

Leaning too far in one direction (too feminine, too high T) tends to turn off one demographic of toilets IMO.
There Is no such thing as too masc, too big. Prettycopers become invisible in night Life where masc brutes dominates, they're no girl's type outside of shit tok.

• Woah
There Is no such thing as too masc, too big.
Yo wtf?!

No way you actually believe that.

If being masc and big had the highest sexual appeal to toilets, every second guy walking on the streets would look like Ronnie Coleman frfr.
Prettycopers become invisible in night Life where masc brutes dominates, they're no girl's type outside of shit tok.
Being masc or pretty does not dictate how well you do in clubs IMO.

Based on my own personal observations (in Asia anyway, no idea how it works where you're from), height and face come first.

If you've got these 2 on point, the pretty boys and masc dudes are evenly matched with slight adv going to the prettyboys if the club has a younger demographic.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and the BULL

So you are looking for the most efficient type, you won't find it just by looking at morphs. Hypermasculinity is a failo, I would say something between 2th and 3th morphs is the best. The type somewhere between, where you can't say for sure is it too feminine or too masculine.

Rudolph Valentino

Last edited:
  • +1
Yo wtf?!

No way you actually believe that.

If being masc and big had the highest sexual appeal to toilets, every second guy walking on the streets would look like Ronnie Coleman frfr.

Being masc or pretty does not dictate how well you do in clubs IMO.

Based on my own personal observations (in Asia anyway, no idea how it works where you're from), height and face come first.

If you've got these 2 on point, the pretty boys and masc dudes are evenly matched with slight adv going to the prettyboys if the club has a younger demographic.
now i tell you this secret, if average guy blasts roids he will get shit results. those huge bodies are a combination of roids + incredible genetics + impeccable work ethic. average guy cannot even dream of getting big let alone ronnie coleman tier.
height and face are part of masculinity. taller and broader = more masc, bigger jaw chin and browridge = more masc. It seems most of those "prettyboys" who do well are just young masc chads. cavill was a "prettyboy" before looking the way he does now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: forevergymcelling and thecel
Both prettyboys and hypermasculine ogres are incels in 2023

I should change my account’s name to Oofy Doofy Boy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OverCoper and thecel
There Is no such thing as too masc, too big. Prettycopers become invisible in night Life where masc brutes dominates, they're no girl's type outside of shit tok.
Defently there are no ideal type. Girls have there preference. Prettyboys are for young prime teenaged girls who start experimenting with relashionship. Hypermasculime men get the bitches of the night.

• +1
Girls want masc guys unless u want 13-16y old jbs.

• +1
Chico
maxresdefault.jpg
has more appeal than this
db0cdcce-de18-45cc-b837-ea7884fe1c55-jpeg.2194393
I mean Chico still has a wider jaw, neck, and nose, which are some of the most important masculine features

• +1