If you vote for Schery you're a bandwagoning faggot

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
B-but he.... le died :soy:

Who fucking cares about some random truecel roping?

He was barely active on the forum, didn't contribute anything, and was going to rope anyway. You're voting for him because he became a meme, and you want to believe he committed suicide because he was told he was ugly on PSL. Truth is, this is actually MORE disrespectful than simply letting his memory rest in peace. You don't actually GAF about him in any capacity.

@BrahminBoss has contributed FAR more to the culture of this forum than nearly anyone. He deserves to win over some literal who, hands down.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: mazzi, It'snotover, Luffymaxxing and 15 others
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 48066
he doesnt wanna win himself you stupid faggot - he knows he is loved and appreciated here without every indian on .org gurgling his balls out of ethno solidarity :feelskek: @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, hardestmfintheroom, Jamaldickjavontus and 7 others
he doesnt wanna win himself you stupid faggot - he knows he is loved and appreciated here without every indian on .org gurgling his balls out of ethno solidarity :feelskek: @Gengar
BB and I probably have some familial ties tbh. Like we may actually be distantly related by blood.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker
Would vote for him if he had a chance tbh. Sadly he doesn't

• +1
Reactions: nofap
brahmn boss might not win the poll but he has won our hearts

Saluting Season 18 GIF by America's Got Talent

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mazzi, BitchBoy, Skywalker and 1 other person
Why? When he was alive, I never spoke to him negatively. I even gave him hopefuel, but instead his negativity was too strong. My voting for Schery is sincere.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Skywalker, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui
brahmn boss might not win the poll but he has won our hearts

Saluting Season 18 GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
I don't care about these awards which is why I don't participate in any of this. But I can value the drama and turmoil that it causes. It's what defines us as human beings.

But the dead kid winning this is a bad joke with no purpose.
So you can be a top contributor on this forum, but some greycel who roped gets the award?

Legit no point. The kid doesn't even live anymore.

Now imagine the following story:
A disfigured greycel came to this forum, asking for ratings and help. He shows his subhuman face and gets told to do Lefort3.

He has rich parents and he managed to find a surgeon who would do Lefort3 on him.

Lefort3 surgery is extremely risky, and unfortunately it went wrong. He ends up still subhuman looking, but now with certain nerve-endings in his face damaged, which makes him have a 'retard facial expression'.

Now, this man, this guy, is a forum user of the year award. He is still active here, but it's even more over for him than before. I would vote for this man.

Not schery.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Spiritualcell, horizontallytall, Deleted member 31497 and 2 others
brahmin is just shitposting

dont know what would make him such a great poster

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and ccwarrior
how many threads on this are you gonna make schizo?
its so good that im not admin cause id have banned you future mass murderers at the start.....cut the bad roots off so to speak.....
Bruh this is my only thread on the topic lmfao. Are you confusing me with someone else? You fucking schizo?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I don't care about these awards which is why I don't participate in any of this. But I can value the drama and turmoil that it causes. It's what defines us as human beings.

So you can be a top contributor on this forum, but some greycel who roped gets the award?

A disfigured greycel came to this forum, asking for ratings and help. He shows his subhuman face and gets told to do Lefort3.

He has rich parents and he managed to find a surgeon who would do Lefort3 on him.

Lefort3 surgery is extremely risky, and unfortunately it went wrong. He ends up still subhuman looking, but now with certain nerve-endings in his face damaged, which makes him have a 'retard facial expression'.

Now, this man, this guy, is a forum user of the year award. He is still active here, but it's even more over for him than before. I would vote for this man.

Not schery.
stop doing drugs bro....youre making 0 sense....

stop doing drugs bro....
You mention this because you have no counter to the arguments that I make. And it's not even funny.

It's what they call an 'ad hominem'. Google it.

By the way, I've been completely clean from drugs since december 10th
since this rave. 0 drugs. (disregard the topic title, I used MDMA and cocaine on this specific rave)

I will do drugs again in the future, just not now. Because I am not an addict. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy drugs.

If you didn't live in some backward 3rd world religious country that has retarded opinions about drugs, you would understand.
You would understand that you can do drugs from time to time, enjoy it. But still have a normal healthy life.
Just because you use drugs, doesn't mean you are an addict retard failure. In the netherlands, we understand this. In your backwards country, you don't.
I bet you haven't ever even really used drugs. So you have an opinion about something you literally have ZERO experience in.
JFL honestly for typing this out.

I have nothing against you even though we have some forum-beef. I don't take that all too seriously.

If you ever come to the Netherlands I can introduce you to some drugs. Then you can really make up your own mind about them, instead of cope-pasting some mainstream opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
You mention this because you have no counter to the arguments that I make. And it's not even funny.

It's what they call an 'ad hominem'. Google it.

By the way, I've been completely clean from drugs since december 10th
since this rave. 0 drugs. (disregard the topic title, I used MDMA and cocaine on this specific rave)

I will do drugs again in the future, just not now. Because I am not an addict. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy drugs.

If you didn't live in some backward 3rd world religious country that has retarded opinions about drugs, you would understand.
You would understand that you can do drugs from time to time, enjoy it. But still have a normal healthy life.
Just because you use drugs, doesn't mean you are an addict retard failure. In the netherlands, we understand this. In your backwards country, you don't.
I bet you haven't ever even really used drugs. So you have an opinion about something you literally have ZERO experience in.
JFL honestly for typing this out.

I have nothing against you even though we have some forum-beef. I don't take that all too seriously.

If you ever come to the Netherlands I can introduce you to some drugs. Then you can really make up your own mind about them, instead of cope-pasting some mainstream opinion.
dont write so many paragraphs please, its useless....and im making the drugs joke because you have made no sense at all, especially in the other thread , mainly when youre trying to suggest that Brahmin Boss was some kind of "contributor" when you know very well , as somebody said above , its NOT above that and he has been just as much as a shitposter as any big user including you....so its not about "the CONTRIBUTOR" of the year, but the USER of the year, which, yes, could be A FUCKIN DEAD guy.....this is why mr @ReadBooksEveryday won last year, despite being a massive troll, and not mr @enchanted_elixir who has the CONTRIBUTOR tag and wrote a lot of guides and looksmaxxing stuff, more than RBED......this site is BIG TENT and has a massive OFFTOPIC section, this is why ANYONE can win FUOTY, despite it being looksmax.org

it would be a perfect gesture for Schery to win ,so to smack people that push inklers to suicide and have a good image for the site but........im guessing im one of the few non schizos or future mass murderers remaining here, what can i say.....its sad really...

and you didnt even bother to read my signature to see where im from (eastern europe), which i have repeatedly said ad infinitum lol (so the argument about drugs doesnt stand, being from europe too lmao)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ReadBooksEveryday
Is this real lol, did brahminboss actually got lefort

Not schery.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Skywalker and ReadBooksEveryday

He was barely active on the forum, didn't contribute anything, and was going to rope anyway. You're voting for him because he became a meme, and you want to believe he committed suicide because he was told he was ugly on PSL. Truth is, this is actually MORE disrespectful than simply letting his memory rest in peace. You don't actually GAF about him in any capacity.

@BrahminBoss has contributed FAR more to the culture of this forum than nearly anyone. He deserves to win over some literal who, hands down.

Not schery.
agreed bro
Cope letโ€™s go schery6

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Saint Schery6 and Saint 16 year old mexicel

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
dont write so many paragraphs please, its useles....and im making the drugs joke because you have made no sense at all, especially in the other thread , mainly when youre trying to suggest that Brahmin Boss was some kind of "contributor" when you know very well , as somebody said above , its NOT above that and he has been just as much as a shitposter as any big user including you....so its not about "the CONTRIBUTOR" of the year, but the USER of the year, which, yes, could be A FUCKIN DEAD guy.....this is why mr @ReadBooksEveryday won last year, despite being a massive troll, and not mr @enchanted_elixir who has the CONTRIBUTOR tag and wrote a lot of guides and looksmaxxing stuff, more than RBED......this site is BIG TENT and has a massive OFFTOPIC section, this is why ANYONE can win FUOTY, despite it being looksmax.org
It's a very good point that you bring forward here.

We obviously have the off-topic section of this forum, which is BY FAR the most popular. But while there's definitely knowledge to be gained, it largely has no real looksmaxxing-advice. It's looksmaxxing-themed banter.
And as such, it should always be taken with a (huge) grain of salt.

The battle between @ReadBooksEveryday and @enchanted_elixir may very well have been a battle between looks-maxxing and off-topic.

A very honorable battle, but the off-topic section won. Perhaps @ReadBooksEveryday was just too good of an offtopic shit-poster.?
Maybe there is improvement in how @enchanted_elixir can spread his looksmaxxing information on this forum to win the next forum user of the year because enough users profited from it? who knows.

it would be a perfect gesture for Schery to win ,so to smack people that push inklers to suicide and have a good image for the site but........im guessing im one of the few non schizos or future mass murderers remaining here, what can i say.....its sad really...

and you didnt even bother to read the signature to see where im from lol, which i have repeated said ad infinitum lol (so the argument about drugs doesnt stand, being from europe too lmao)
No it's not you absolute idiot. You are literally taking away from EVERYTHING that this forum is about.

You are literally telling people to KILL THEMSELVES to become 'the best forum-user of the year.'

You know what forum you should join? ******************. @Master can give you the link since he is also the owner of that forum.

This whole conversation is disgusting to me. You are literally promoting people to kill themselves @Skywalker

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Spiritualcell, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person

If you campaigned and mass DM'ed, you could definitely make brahmin boss win.
For sure, guaranteed.

Jus dm as many currently active users as possible and you can definitely win it for brahmin

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover and ElTruecel
For sure, guaranteed.

Jus dm as many currently active users as possible and you can definitely win it for brahmin
Not happening

For sure, guaranteed.

apparently it didnt work, neither here neither for you to win FUOTY :feelskek: @ReadBooksEveryday

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and ReadBooksEveryday
apparently it didnt work, neither here neither for you to win FUOTY :feelskek: @ReadBooksEveryday
He had am entire strategy formulated, that if he pre-eliminates me before-hand, he can landslide to victory

Unfortunately the nigga was focused on the attack that nigga forgot about his own defense. Which led to some of the most hyper JFLs of the tournament
Organized Crime Nbc GIF by Law & Order
tim burton batman GIF

Also I dont think that greycel will be allowed to vote in the future. For obvious reasons like the match above-

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and diamondbill
He had am entire strategy formulated, that if he pre-eliminates me before-hand, he can landslide to victory

Unfortunately the nigga was focused on the attack that nigga forgot about his own defense. Which led to some of the most hyper JFLs of the tournament
Organized Crime Nbc GIF by Law & Order
tim burton batman GIF

Also I dont think that greycel will be allowed to vote in the future. For obvious reasons like the match above-

NO FAMILY NO WIN

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back