• +1
Reactions: Jova
Over.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Where are the stacies? Also itโ€™s just be rich for these types of girls

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, anton tufan and Jova
If you want a ig model Stacy just be rich. All Instagram models are whores who post themselves so a rich guy can dm them and be their atm

• +1
Reactions: Scarface756, USERฮAME, MoggerGaston and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld
Cope thread
Title should be money
A Stacy ins't going to date a broke man, she wants the rich life to stand out on social media and date rich men only. It's very much impossible to see a rich Chad because women aren't going to meeks him.

Last edited:
If you want a ig model Stacy just be rich. All Instagram models are whores who post themselves so a rich guy can dm them and be their atm
they NEVER go for chads, what I've noticed is that chads tend to LTR and marry women who have good bodies but faces nowhere near as GL as them
Cope thread
Title should be money
A Stacy ins't going to date a broke man, she wants the rich life to stand out on social media and date rich men only
updated the OP with the stacy IG accounts
Stacy if she let this disgusting lip filler dissolve View attachment 2993052
see above, I linked her IG account
Iโ€™m just fucking with you but this is just be rich and not giga manlet tbh
pat pat

they NEVER go for chads, what I've noticed is that chads tend to LTR and marry women who have good bodies but faces nowhere near as GL as them

updated the OP with the stacy IG accounts

see above, I linked her IG account

pat pat
Makes sense. If I was a Stacy I would date for finances, not looks. Also a rich chad is basically impossible to find and theyโ€™re not gonna settle down even if you do find one. So itโ€™s basically date a man thatโ€™s richer than you even though you fog him, or date a chad that you money fog

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Mrinfinityx and Xangsane
Makes sense. If I was a Stacy I would date for finances, not looks. Also a rich chad is basically impossible to find and theyโ€™re not gonna settle down even if you do find one. So itโ€™s basically date a man thatโ€™s richer than you even though you fog him, or date a chad that you money fog
ironically most chads do settle down, but as you said rarely they do if they're rich
most Chads LTR below their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Uh huh, be a LTN betabux instead for a used up whore who only sexually delivers when you send her on expensive vacations. Sounds like a great alternative.
ironically most chads do settle down, but as you said rarely they do if they're rich
it's over for chadcels.

Lifefuel TBH and High IQ post
I've noticed many stacylite/stacy foids in my own life consistently date facially HTN guys, but they have to be tall (6'2''-6'4''), very NT and not be poorcels, i.e. have a car and their own place (they don't have to be rich though)

• +1
Reactions: mogre
Proves gender differences, women simply don't date men who earn less than them. Looks is only important to slay, Chads can fuck MTBs and HTBs but Stacy always wants to marry a successful guy to make her genes pass into generational wealth, sounds narcy but that's how the world is: a pretty fucked up place.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Proves gender differences, women simply don't date men who earn less than them. Looks is only important to slay, Chads can fuck MTBs and HTBs but Stacy always wants to marry a successful guy to make her genes pass into generational wealth, sounds narcy but that's how the world is: a pretty fucked up place.
and at the end what does Chad end up with?

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
DO NOT BE A CHAD

View attachment 2993002View attachment 2993003View attachment 2993004View attachment 2993006View attachment 2993008View attachment 2993009View attachment 2993010View attachment 2993016View attachment 2993017View attachment 2993018View attachment 2993020View attachment 2993021

He got lip filler and veneers LMAO CERTIFIED FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Tall HTN with money is how you get really hot women.
Chad only gets MTBs and LTBs on Tinder.

looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
Chads fuck them when they're young and when they don't care about money yet (just want experience so they know how to suck dick and have good sex later)

Ll

Rich guys take them after in case the chads are too dumb to get rich enough (like chads don't become rich models or smt..)

S1
S5

Chads are left after with HTB in the end just for their genetics, even if they are poor, because HTB is not enough to attract a rich guy most of the time..

Ff

Adam Schiff Period GIF by GIPHY News

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Chads fuck them when they're young and when they don't care about money yet (just want experience so they know how to suck dick and have good sex later)

View attachment 2993222

Rich guys take them after in case the chads are too dumb to get rich enough (like chads don't become rich models or smt..)

View attachment 2993212View attachment 2993213

Chads are left after with HTB in the end just for their genetics, even if they are poor, because HTB is not enough to attract a rich guy most of the time..

View attachment 2993211

Tiktok

View attachment 2993222

View attachment 2993211

All of these gymnastics for used whores meanwhile Iโ€™m breeding with 4 poor virgin 6โ€™2 big frames african women in Zimbabwe to create warriors

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and ecig
All of these gymnastics for used whores meanwhile Iโ€™m breeding with 4 poor virgin 6โ€™2 big frames african women in Zimbabwe to create warriors
yeah well ur a nigger so thats the bets u can hope for, a kid in the nba

View attachment 2993222

View attachment 2993211

I notice Chad and Htb seem to be the most common Chad pairing

• +1
Reactions: greycel
You need to be hyper NT for this to work.

he literally looks the same height as her

DO NOT BE A CHAD

View attachment 2993002View attachment 2993003View attachment 2993004View attachment 2993006View attachment 2993008View attachment 2993009View attachment 2993010View attachment 2993016View attachment 2993017View attachment 2993018View attachment 2993020View attachment 2993021

None of those niggas are 6 even the girls frauding to death, see them IRL and profit of the looksmatch laugh

Where tf is my stacy

more like rich/MTNs

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
๐Ÿ˜” Brutal Blackpill

The top foid isnโ€™t even white

These guys aren't even close to 6/10. i facemog most of these guys and i only get rated HTN about 70% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back