IF YOU WANT A WHITE IG MODEL STACY, JUST BE A TALL 6/10 THEORY

Instagram vs reality rianne meijer 1

304741326 186503353778951 8965641034185160930 n

Icegif 961

Proves gender differences, women simply don't date men who earn less than them. Looks is only important to slay, Chads can fuck MTBs and HTBs but Stacy always wants to marry a successful guy to make her genes pass into generational wealth, sounds narcy but that's how the world is: a pretty fucked up place.
Worst is that money is impossible to make. The 'Rich Guys' these stacies are dating, were born with this wealth inherited from their family and inherited connections.

Yes you -can- become rich from scratch, but you will be well into your 40s with your entire life spent slaving away like a madman while living like a minimalist. It makes no sense to do that.

Lesson here is: If you are not born chad, you better be born into wealth.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Chadeep and Mrinfinityx
Worst is that money is impossible to make. The 'Rich Guys' these stacies are dating, were born with this wealth inherited from their family and inherited connections.

Yes you -can- become rich from scratch, but you will be well into your 40s with your entire life spent slaving away like a madman while living like a minimalist. It makes no sense to do that.

i wish we could just go back to cavemen times where everyone is born with nothing.

inherited wealth is as fucked up as inherited looks. all it does is make one person get born as a loser, while another person is born as a winner.

your entire life is predetermined at birth.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Mrinfinityx

Chad hardly ltrs stacy

Xangsane is a bot

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Xangsane
overrating
you're underrating, because you are glued to your computer-screen and think people look like their edited photos on social-media.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why are stacies like this jfl
I think it's bc they don't feel like they need validation from other women. MTBs wanna date up partly bc they wanna prove to their girl friends that they're attractive but stacies don't really care bc they know they fog/mog everyone to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I think it's bc they don't feel like they need validation from other women. MTBs wanna date up partly bc they wanna prove to their girl friends that they're attractive but stacies don't really care bc they know they fog/mog everyone to begin with.
@HellenicChad said he has seen chadlite date fat mtbs

• +1
Reactions: DOHC
@Staceymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
Wtf
I saw her following list
Of al the males SHE is following I only saw 1 chad
The rest are questionable looking richoids or photographers

Tf

she is a mtn with clear skin