If you want green eyes, read this you won’t regret it.

Aqualad

Aqualad

Platinum
https://just4kira.com/products/asa-green-contact-lenses12-months-wear
TLDR if you want green eyes buy these

Every negative thing you’ve heard about contacts is a lie. I ordered these as a t50 and I’ve never been happier to purchase something before.

They are completely natural looking, don’t irritate my eye, and they look fantastic. They are medium-striking.

By the way, don’t order ASA Blue because unlike ASA green you can’t see it unless your up close.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, likenesss, menas and 10 others
Post pics:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: _devansshhh
Nice affiliate link bahahhahahah

Nigga think he can make money off us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Sapieeen, Ghoulish and 30 others

Every negative thing you’ve heard about contacts is a lie. I ordered these as a t50 and I’ve never been happier to purchase something before.

They are completely natural looking, don’t irritate my eye, and they look fantastic. They are medium-striking.

By the way, don’t order ASA Blue because unlike ASA green you can’t see it unless your up close.
Going to purchase this immediately!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, niqfan625, LeaveMaxx and 4 others
Post pics

I have blue eyes so it's not worth tbh but halo would be insane if they look solid

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Fraudmaxxed

Can you also wear the contacts if you don’t wear glasses or other contacts in the first place?

I don’t have experience with contacts.

Bro it’s a ecommerce shop and prolly yours stop larping

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 97baHater and boss8055
Can you also wear the contacts if you don’t wear glasses or other contacts in the first place?

Yes you can but don’t buy off of this guy he’s getting them from aliexpress

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, Costcosuperstore, billymidnight and 3 others
You got a good link for me?
Sorry but no. What I did personally was go to “high end” stores that sell contacts there and try them out, way quicker and better quality as they have more to lose rather than a pajeet site

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Ghoulish, 97baHater and 1 other person
You can go to 9mmsfx or something check this forum for online stuff but rly at the end you’re getting the same thing
I want to buy contacts, but once a foid discovers it, it’s over.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: _devansshhh and billymidnight

Yes. Order with 0.00 Power. That’s the option for people who have no prescriptions
I want to buy contacts, but once a foid discovers it, it’s over.
The ones I linked aren’t clockable. Obviously it won’t work in an LTR
Yes you can but don’t buy off of this guy he’s getting them from aliexpress
Idk if you’re talking about me or the website but I’m not reselling these it’s just a link to the site I got them from
Nice affiliate link bahahhahahah

Nigga think he can make money off us
just type into your browser Asa green

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Bro it’s a ecommerce shop and prolly yours stop larping
It’s not an e-commerce shop I’m 16 I don’t need fucking money holy shit.

JFL it's not a lie at all, i actually know an eye doctor and he's had shitton of referrals of people who have damaged their cornea and other eye issues. What do they all have in common? they wore contacts.
Kinda sad because i have a big iris and if it was green it would be giga mogger.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Yes. Order with 0.00 Power. That’s the option for people who have no prescriptions

The ones I linked aren’t clockable. Obviously it won’t work in an LTR

Idk if you’re talking about me or the website but I’m not reselling these it’s just a link to the site I got them from

just type into your browser Asa green
I don’t use/have paypal. You got another site?

JFL it's not a lie at all, i actually know an eye doctor and he's had shitton of referrals of people who have damaged their cornea and other eye issues. What do they all have in common? they wore contacts.
Kinda sad because i have a big iris and if it was green it would be giga mogger.
I forgot to mention they might look more natural on me than most people because my Iris is big so my natural color doesn’t show up.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
They don't look natural imo

I forgot to mention they might look more natural on me than most people because my Iris is big so my natural color doesn’t show up.
aren't bug eyes basically just big iris? lol

If I was you I’d just download PayPal then lmao

The contacts are worth it
How do you deal with close friends, family and so on? They will notice 100%

aren't bug eyes basically just big iris? lol
I have a good eye area not bug

Idk why my natural color doesn’t pop up. Maybe it’s just such a dark brown it appears like my Iris?

How do you deal with close friends, family and so on? They will notice 100%
with family I simply wear sunglasses until my mom drops me off to school. And then when I get home I instantly go to the bathroom and take them off

I moved towns recently which is why I didn’t have to worry about close friends

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
green mogs. but it makes you seem envious, mysterious, and indicates a powerful/tense somatic structure

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo

I should try these one day.

green mogs. but it makes you seem envious, mysterious, and indicates a powerful/tense somatic structure
I ordered blue version of these too, which are the ones I planned to wear.

Unfortunately they were way too subtle looking

I ordered blue version of these too, which are the ones I planned to wear.

Unfortunately they were way too subtle looking
if i didnt have green eyes id be dead

is it temporary?:lul:

My mom wears stuff like this. It's obvious that it's fake, you're only fooling sub 90 iqs.

My mom wears stuff like this. It's obvious that it's fake, you're only fooling sub 90 iqs.
Been wearing these out and talking to people a lot, told multiple people Im wearing contacts and they all were surprised. Normies can’t notice

lol if you aren’t born naturally with green eyes kys

no limbal, they look so fake

Last edited:
no limbal, they look so fake
I’ve noticed limbal makes them look faker, actually

And they don’t look fake. On some of the review photos sure, but that’s typically because people have shit eye areas and it doesn’t suit their pheno

• +1
Reactions: fl0w
ASA blue is good tbh if you want it to look natural, especially on brown eyes

You have a subhuman post to rep ratio hang yourself

Posts 1,016 Reputation 850
It’s actually over if you care about your reputation on a homoerotic Punjabi incel forum

Go back to tiktok

It’s actually over if you care about your reputation on a homoerotic Punjabi incel forum

Go back to tiktok
Apparently i'm the one who cares

They’re way too subtle on me. Can’t tell you have blue eyes unless you’re 1 centimeter away
It’s more like bluish grey, but it looks realistic. Idk any other realistic looking blue ones for dark brown eyes