If you want green eyes, read this you won’t regret it.

I am already used to wearing graduated contact lenses for my eyesight, I wear them almost all day long because glasses are a looksmin
I thought they cause irritation and are dangerous cuz of the material tho?

How long can you wear them for? Also update me if you get any irritation
I wear them in a 7 hour school day and don’t notice they’re in, there’s no discomfort

If you put them on and they feel uncomfortable it’s because they’re inside out or you have debris in them such as eyelashes

I wear them in a 7 hour school day and don’t notice they’re in, there’s no discomfort

If you put them on and they feel uncomfortable it’s because they’re inside out or you have debris in them such as eyelashes
How long have u been wearing them? And do ppl notice

How long have u been wearing them? And do ppl notice
Currently 4 weeks.

I recently moved back into my old hometown and saw a lot of old friends, none of them called me out.

And before you say they didn’t want to embarrass me, those same friends called me out for shoelifts.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and thebuffdon690
Currently 4 weeks.

I recently moved back into my old hometown and saw a lot of old friends, none of them called me out.

And before you say they didn’t want to embarrass me, those same friends called me out for shoelifts.
You already had green eyes then?

Yes I have t50
There’s no way u wore them around ppl u know and they didn’t notice. How is that even possible if ur eyes literally went from basically black to green?

There’s no way u wore them around ppl u know and they didn’t notice. How is that even possible if ur eyes literally went from basically black to green?
I asked the same thing myself actually.

It’s because I haven’t seen these friends in 3+ years. And the contacts aren’t clockable, therefore they probably would’ve subconsciously just assumed that I always had green eyes

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg and thebuffdon690
I asked the same thing myself actually.

It’s because I haven’t seen these friends in 3+ years. And the contacts aren’t clockable, therefore they probably would’ve subconsciously just assumed that I always had green eyes
Well that makes sense doesn’t rlly help then. Have u worn it around ppl u know regularly?

I guess not

Well that makes sense doesn’t rlly help then. Have u worn it around ppl u know regularly?

I guess not
No I haven’t worn it around people I knew less than 2 years ago.

That shouldn’t stop you from wearing colored contacts though, who gives a fuck if your friends think you’re a faggot because you wore contacts. I couldn’t give less of a fuck, it increases my SMV so I’m going to wear them

I already wear corrective contact lenses. Can I wear these colored contacts on top on them comfortably, or am I fucked?

No I haven’t worn it around people I knew less than 2 years ago.

That shouldn’t stop you from wearing colored contacts though, who gives a fuck if your friends think you’re a faggot because you wore contacts. I couldn’t give less of a fuck, it increases my SMV so I’m going to wear them
Has anyone noticed whatsoever? Cuz that’s what’s important

If no then it’s a definite looksmax

If yes then it’s a looksmin

It doesn't make your eyes actually green looks more like a hazel

Since I've been wearing them I've never been called by anyone they are natural

I already wear corrective contact lenses. Can I wear these colored contacts on top on them comfortably, or am I fucked?
You can order them with a prescription, it lets you choose the power on the website

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
https://just4kira.com/products/asa-green-contact-lenses12-months-wear
TLDR if you want green eyes buy these

Every negative thing you’ve heard about contacts is a lie. I ordered these as a t50 and I’ve never been happier to purchase something before.

They are completely natural looking, don’t irritate my eye, and they look fantastic. They are medium-striking.

By the way, don’t order ASA Blue because unlike ASA green you can’t see it unless your up close.
Post pics with them or larp

I got immediately called out with asa green

Maybe it’s just my pheno

But imho cloud moss mogs

Maybe it’s just my pheno

But imho cloud moss mogs
Cloud moss looks faker lol

How’d u get called out with asa it’s not even noticeable

Maybe it’s just my pheno

But imho cloud moss mogs
that’s odd, everyone I’ve talked to who has them says they’re good

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
In good lighting they are not bad, but most of the time without flash they do not seem so light to the point that people will not have even noticed that i am wearing contact lenses

I will continue to use them until I find better lenses or have my eyes lasered in Turkey with lumineyes
IMG 20240901 163439