If you want green eyes, read this you won’t regret it.

https://just4kira.com/products/asa-green-contact-lenses12-months-wear
TLDR if you want green eyes buy these

Every negative thing you’ve heard about contacts is a lie. I ordered these as a t50 and I’ve never been happier to purchase something before.

They are completely natural looking, don’t irritate my eye, and they look fantastic. They are medium-striking.

By the way, don’t order ASA Blue because unlike ASA green you can’t see it unless your up close.
What if I'm nearsighted

Every negative thing you’ve heard about contacts is a lie. I ordered these as a t50 and I’ve never been happier to purchase something before.

They are completely natural looking, don’t irritate my eye, and they look fantastic. They are medium-striking.

By the way, don’t order ASA Blue because unlike ASA green you can’t see it unless your up close.
Gay faggot shit. Don’t partake in this faggotry yall. Atleast have some self respect. Better ROI wearing lifts and you still won’t be a homo.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
What does that have to do with your shit colored eyes
Did you not read the thread greycel? My eyes are green now as long as I’m in public. Suck my cock

Gay faggot shit. Don’t partake in this faggotry yall. Atleast have some self respect. Better ROI wearing lifts and you still won’t be a homo.
Go watch David goggins or some shit, this is a looksmaxxing website

Did you not read the thread greycel? My eyes are green now as long as I’m in public. Suck my cock
I’m coping my eyes are barely green tbh they are more hazel. But compared to my armenian/persian brethren bitches love my eyes they worship them tbh. If only I could get rid of dark circles under

Attachments

• IMG_9630.jpeg
    IMG_9630.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

They look so pixelly tho bhai
Can u pm me some pics ?

FE7B2C56 BA3E 44AF A719 9DC7F7B82DFE
FE7B2C56 BA3E 44AF A719 9DC7F7B82DFE
This is me w Cloudmoss in @Charisma @Aqualad
Do u think they look good? How do they compare to asa green

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
You have a subhuman post to rep ratio hang yourself

Posts 1,016 Reputation 850

People karma farm rep by being a dick, like you do.
It means absolutely nothing to anyone that has browsed the forum for long enough to care.

Pics or ldar cocksucker

Jk good thread

I got asa green after I saw amnesia had them

Immediately called out, and they don’t even look good, fuck asa green
There’s no way, you must’ve gotten a faulty pair or something.

I think it depends on your eye composition- asa green looks worse on round orbitals

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
There’s no way, you must’ve gotten a faulty pair or something.

I think it depends on your eye composition- asa green looks worse on round orbitals
ASA green look pixelly no?

Might aswell cake yourself with makeup bhai then you’ll be fully frauded 💄 💋

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Might aswell cake yourself with makeup bhai then you’ll be fully frauded 💄 💋
Where do you get the confidence to reply to posts on this forum when you literally joined in June

It’s a looksmaxxing website, you have to sacrifice your dignity in order to look better sometimes. We all know you are 14 and came here from tiktok slideshows, Bonesmashing and all that other shit your grey ass probably believe in isn’t legit

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Where do you get the confidence to reply to posts on this forum when you literally joined in June

It’s a looksmaxxing website, you have to sacrifice your dignity in order to look better sometimes. We all know you are 14 and came here from tiktok slideshows, Bonesmashing and all that other shit your grey ass probably believe in isn’t legit
I was on org before you were born, I just forgot my account

For sure. They would suit your pheno

There’s a lot of detail on the contact, looks really good
ok ill try em out, they do look pixelly online though, do u have pics of u wearing u can pm maybe?

I have T50

Which do you recommend for T30 OR T50 eyes that want to be ligther but looks natural.

ok ill try em out, they do look pixelly online though, do u have pics of u wearing u can pm maybe?
Some of The reviews don’t do the contacts justice, bunch of subhumans

99% chance they will look good on you, trust me. I love these contacts

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I have T50

Which do you recommend for T30 OR T50 eyes that want to be ligther but looks natural.
out of all the contacts I’ve tried only 4-5 are unclockable as long as they suit your phenotype

I’d reccomend the one I linked here immediately because it simply looks the most striking and beautiful while being natural.

But basically any Iris color From colorcl is good

And any Asa color from Just4kira is good

Problem is they typically are very subtle. But they make you look less ethnic if that makes any sense

out of all the contacts I’ve tried only 4-5 are unclockable as long as they suit your phenotype

I’d reccomend the one I linked here immediately because it simply looks the most striking and beautiful while being natural.

But basically any Iris color From colorcl is good

And any Asa color from Just4kira is good

Problem is they typically are very subtle. But they make you look less ethnic if that makes any sense
PM help me find one according to my face