fuck noo im gonna go to war
Lies Liar GIF
Cartoon Pirate GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, xegigi and wackedchives

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet
Hell no. I often plan routes on google maps and imagine i am ukrainian male escaping ukraine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and MoggerGaston
Hell no. I often plan routes on google maps and imagine i am ukrainian male escaping ukraine
That's feminine. If your country is at such war and you as a man not on frontline , you lose your national identity and manhood
You become a lib cuck
Imagine if Hitler was conscription avoider

• JFL
Reactions: The False Prophet, yen and xegigi
probably escape because i still have personal dreams and goals

So what? Is war gore supposed to mean anything?
that's what awaits you

its not some afghan/iraqi NATO campaign where there's hardly any losses on NATO side.

It's a bloodbath.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and xegigi
that's what awaits you

its not some afghan/iraqi NATO campaign where there's hardly any losses. It's a bloodbath.
And? You go and fight for your country , history, freedom, family etc
You sacrifice yourself for the better, that's the biggest differential between man and woman it's an ability to die for your beliefs

• JFL
Reactions: R@m@, The False Prophet and MoggerGaston
That's feminine. If your country is at such war and you as a man not on frontline , you lose your national identity and manhood
You become a lib cuck
this dumb faggot :feelskek:

im not killing myself because two balding middle aged men who dont give a shit about me cant sort out their problems on their own and it doesnt make me any less of a man to avoid that fate

JFL at your sub 3 digit IQ

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, mirrormogger, DeformedCell and 1 other person
this dumb faggot :feelskek:

im not killing myself because two balding middle aged men who dont give a shit about me cant sort out their problems on their own and it doesnt make me any less of a man to avoid that fate

JFL at your sub 3 digit IQ
Very high iq indeed, insane arguments . Probably a harvard student
Forgot to say that it's all plotted by Jews and is satanic sacrifice or whatever
Bravo

And? You go and fight for your country , history, freedom, family etc
You sacrifice yourself for the better, that's the biggest differential between man and woman it's an ability to die for your beliefs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and xegigi
Guys just admit you are egoistical, heartless, unadventurous females in male body. Consumers just as nikocado avocado. That's your life

@MoggerGaston

Very high iq indeed, insane arguments . Probably a harvard student
Forgot to say that it's all plotted by Jews and is satanic sacrifice or whatever
Bravo
nigga didnt respond to a single argument i made, just tried to insult me JFL

thats how you know you've got em beat, hope you kys on the frontlines soon bhai 🙏

• +1
Guys just admit you are egoistical, heartless, unadventurous females in male body. Consumers just as nikocado avocado. That's your life

@MoggerGaston

nigga didnt respond to a single argument i made, just tried to insult me JFL

thats how you know you've got em beat, hope you kys on the frontlines soon bhai 🙏
What argument you have made? Your country got attacked , your woman are raped , man are killed. You fight for your own freedom , for your nation. It's not about zelensky

Youre just a consumer and in this world for irrelevant pleasure . If you use word Bhai , you are Indian. Undestandable, if I was that nationality I would never have nationalistic feelings

your woman are raped
we are incels on this forum, they ain't our women. 'our women' hate us.

go ask chads to go to the frontline and leave us alone.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
What argument you have made? Your country got attacked , your woman are raped , man are killed. You fight for your own freedom , for your nation. It's not about zelensky

Youre just a consumer and in this world for irrelevant pleasure . If you use word Bhai , you are Indian. Undestandable, if I was that nationality I would never have nationalistic feelings
i can keep my freedom by geomaxxing, all i care about tbh

also "Joined Apr 22, 2024" sit down faggot

• +1
we are incels on this forum, they ain't 'our' women.

go ask chads to go to the frontline and leave us alone.
Your classmates , girls from your hood you grew up with. To feel the way you feel, you must have been destroyed by them growing up . I guess it's over

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and xegigi
i can keep my freedom by geomaxxing, all i care about tbh

also "Joined Apr 22, 2024" sit down faggot
Exactly what I mean
You are woman . Go consume everything you can

Exactly what I mean
You are woman . Go consume everything you can
damn...

guess im a female now because some basement dwelling slavcel on looksmax.org said so

• +1
damn...

guess im a female now because some basement dwelling slavcel on looksmax.org said so
You are a female because you are scared little bitch who on this earth just to please himself .
I'm irrelevant to your life

• +1
escape for sure

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and xegigi
You become a lib cuck
Analogy: if Austria was getting invaded for whatever reason by Germany, And Germany wants to peacefully reunite with Austria and even provide them special autonomous treaties. Why should Austrians who are ethnically German die in the hundred of thousand and 1/9 of their women flee to other country, just because some made up fake nationality in the 1950s and greedy politicians? That would be the dumbest war in history, which is exactly happening in Ukraine.

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and xegigi
escape for sure
Female

High t man since teenage join hooligan groups and fight for their cities and football teams then proceed and join the highest form of living the war .

You guys are all just liberal shitheads who only care about themselves

Analogy: if Austria was getting invaded for whatever reason by Germany, And Germany wants to peacefully reunite with Austria and even provide them special autonomous treaties. Why should Austrians who are ethnically German die in the hundred of thousand and 1/9 of their women flee to other country, just because some made up fake nationality in the 1950s and greedy politicians? That would be the dumbest war in history, which is exactly happening in Ukraine.
This isn't fucking anshcluss this war is much worse than in Israel

Fuck you retard you just say you support Putin and justify the invasion . Fucking piece of shit

Ukrainians fight for their freedom , from checkist multinational totalitarian Russia . They fight against 1500 mosques in their country and fsb, against kadyrov guys raping their woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: hiwasuwor
This isn't fucking anshcluss this war is much worse than in Israel

Fuck you retard you just say you support Putin and justify the invasion . Fucking piece of shit

Ukrainians fight for their freedom , from checkist multinational totalitarian Russia . They fight against 1500 mosques in their country and fsb, against kadyrov guys raping their woman
In the first weeks of the war chechens weren't at the front

JFL, go die like a dog while your women are gonna get fucked by some random dudes 2000km away from you, will never ever think a nanosecond about you and will thank god every single day that they were born with 2 X chromosomes.

You know what? Since chads are uber high T, they should go first and tell us how it went.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang, xegigi, mirrormogger and 1 other person
In the first weeks of the war chechens weren't at the front
Dude what this has to do with anything?
And yes they were , I remember even their videos from Kyiv

Do you know what Russia is? At all? This is anti traditional multi cultural country ran by KGB agents and ethnic criminal groups that are above the law

JFL, go die like a dog while your women are gonna get fucked by some random dudes 2000km away from you, will never ever think a nanosecond about you and will thank god every single day that they were born with 2 X chromosomes.

You know what? Since chads are uber high T, they should go first and tell us how it went.
Loser mindset. You will forever be nothing
Not respected by anything, worthless piece of shit with no nationality , history , freedom . Annoying liberal buck that only wants to eat shit and sleep

Loser mindset. You will forever be nothing
Not respected by anything, worthless piece of shit with no nationality , history , freedom . Annoying liberal buck that only wants to eat shit and sleep

Just had to play with the shitty hand i got given at birth. At least i'm neither russian nor ukrainian. Nor indian :feelsgah:

• +1
Would you stay and fight in bloody war or try to escape in EU

I think once you leave you are bitch and a scum
Have you insisted?

Why would this matter? Are you scared of that?
If you go to war it's matter of time and luck until you die or get crippled.
Dying for your country is the most extreme form of cuckoldry.
You just want to eat shit and sleep
I'm a very spiritual person. My life is devoted to spiritual development.

Last edited:
  • +1
Dying for your country is the most extreme for of cuckoldry.
Over for Ernst Junger or Leon Degrelle . You are just cucked irl 24/7 that's why you think like that .
Young guys fight for their city, football club, country since they are born. It's natural for a man. Only low t soy cucks easily leave their national identity
I'm a very spiritual person. By life is devoted to spiritual development.
?

Female

High t man since teenage join hooligan groups and fight for their cities and football teams then proceed and join the highest form of living the war .

You guys are all just liberal shitheads who only care about themselves
This is true.
High inhibition, fear of physical confrontation and general cowardice are one of major incel traits. I wrote about this before.
All incels are like this, not a single of them is a "man" in a right sense of the word.
Incels never fought neighbourhood vs neighbourhood fights as kids, never been part of a football fan group and participated in a hooligan clash, probably never even participated in a bar fight (I don't count gym sparrings as "fights"), never stole their fathers car, never got chased by the police, never snorted coke from a whore's belly, never did anything even remotely low inhibition that all those Chads and low inhib slayers have been doing when they were young.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mister Fuwy and sweetheart