If you were 6"2 tall and MTN would you sacrifice 4 inches of height for a Chadlite face ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
Would you sacrifice 4 inches of height for a chadlite face if your 6"2 and MTN

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
This is not a hard question, you think a 5'10 chadlite would have trouble?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, justleavemealone, niqfan625 and 14 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: temporomandibular32, 0hMan, T50 Mogger and 20 others
im 6'2 and mtn
and no i wouldnt ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tooLOW, callisto, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others
Sure because then I could go get limb lengthening to regain the height lost and become a 6'2+ Chadlite Gigamogger.

• JFL
Reactions: callisto
Of course

If you say no you’re a fucking idiot. In fact I’d do it to go from mtn to htn

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 31931, Kasanova and 12 others
im 6ft5 so i can make the sacrifice easily

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Bonesbonesbonesbone
No. Unless it's legit chad face

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, SoutherSoldier and Deleted member 19469
A MTN at 6'2 has height halo sure.

But a 5'10 chadlite has a good looking face.
The most important factor in attraction
and 5'10 is easily tall enough to not get hurt with short falio.

5'10 Chadlite :chad: > 6'2 MTN :incel:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, tombradylover, EvCu65 and 13 others
Yep. I'm typically rated MTN or HTN here and I'm 6'2".

Chadlite face would mean it wouldn't be such a bitch to use dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
If my primary goal was sex with women I would get the handsome/average height man. If my goal was to have an air of superiority that doesn’t quite translate to sex and validation from women as much as respect from men and peers I would choose the tall 6”2 (assuming he wasn’t lanky or unintelligent, ceteris paribus ).

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and skeet
If my primary goal was sex with women I would get the handsome/average height man. If my goal was to have an air of superiority that doesn’t quite translate to sex and validation from women as much as respect from men and peers I would choose the tall 6”2 (assuming he wasn’t lanky or unintelligent, ceteris paribus ).
My goal is becoming the best build for boxing,basketball and NFL which is 5"10 with 6"6 wingspan > 6"2 with 6"2 wingspan

I don't know, I'm 6'1.5 (187), I think a lot of my ego comes from my height, the confidence of being tall is strong. But having a good face at 5'10 I think would do it. If you had said 6.5PSL (Chad) I would have said yes without much thought

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Deleted member 24293 and ALP
in a heardbeat the anwser is yes

Probably easier and cheaper to LL back up to 6'2 than to make your way from MTN to chadlite.

Height is cope ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 19469 and Johnnybegood
yes and then get LL​

You guys haven’t seen girls drool over tall guys in clubs

You guys haven’t seen girls drool over tall guys in clubs
or been on any form of social media recently

6'2+ height is such a halo nowadays, if you are MTN+ you are set

• +1
Reactions: 444 and Deleted member 7580
Here I am on this forum.
Ok I meant assuming NT. If you were NT and into hook up culture you would have almost 20 bodycount like Arvid. Your height is not a falio.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ok I meant assuming NT. If you were NT and into hook up culture you would have almost 20 bodycount like Arvid. Your height is not a falio.
How non NT would you say I am?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
  • +1
How non NT would you say I am?
For this site around average, but for real life quite non nt. How did you find this site anyways?

• +1
Hard to tell tbh. You seem respectable and not retarded and high iq.
Thank you!

For this site around average, but for real life quite non nt. How did you find this site anyways?
I'm really introverted with people I barely know on real life.

I just googled in "looksmax" after watching a face and lms video because I wanted to know why I was virgin for a long time and why I didn't have a girlfriend and if my assumptions about my personality being sub par were accurate.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Thank you!

I'm really introverted with people I barely know on real life.

I just googled in "looksmax" after watching a face and lms video because I wanted to know why I was virgin for a long time and why I didn't have a girlfriend and if my assumptions about my personality being sub par were accurate.
Xang is risking to lose your virginity even worth it?

• +1
Xang is risking to lose your virginity even worth it?
I have a lay count of 1 to a girl who I thought would be a great girlfriend but after we became official the red flags kept piling up. I dumped her because she made me feel hurt.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I have a lay count of 1 to a girl who I thought would be a great girlfriend but after we became official the red flags kept piling up. I dumped her because she made me feel hurt.
That’s a alpha move tbh. I don’t even want a gf for a long long time

• +1
That’s a alpha move tbh. I don’t even want a gf for a long long time
I want a long term girlfriend and I thought she was the one. But she proved otherwise after I confronted her about the things she hid from me and her antics.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Erik-Jón
I want a long term girlfriend and I thought she was the one. But she proved otherwise after I confronted her about the things she hid from me and her antics.
Ye she sounds like not the one:feelsokman: are you a tingly trying to get another gfwhat’s your type and are you look for a mother for chad babies?

• +1
Ye she sounds like not the one:feelsokman: are you a tingly trying to get another gfwhat’s your type and are you look for a mother for chad babies?
I like thicc, HQNP ethnic women with a pleasant personality and is fun to be around. She must be willing to convert to Islam and raise our kids Muslim.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Sigmamale, twilight and 1 other person
I like thicc, HQNP ethnic women with a pleasant personality and is fun to be around. She must be willing to convert to Islam and raise our kids Muslim.
Do you consider your self ethnic? Idk tbh I probably just wanna mess around with hqp I’m high school because I don’t want anything serious

• +1
Do you consider your self ethnic? Idk tbh I probably just wanna mess around with hqp I’m high school because I don’t want anything serious
Of course I'm ethnic. I can't deny my roots.
You do you and what you feel is right but don't go breaking hearts.

Of course I'm ethnic. I can't deny my roots.
You do you and what you feel is right but don't go breaking hearts.
Do I look like I could break hearts:lul:

• +1
Would you sacrifice 4 inches of height for a chadlite face if your 6"2 and MTN
I am already am 6'2 and MTN face

And yes of course jfl, I would much rather be 5'10 and good looking

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
5ft10 is decent height. So, yes i would probably sacrifice 4 inches of my height to be a legit chadlite, no doubt about it. Anyone saying otherwise are coping.
If you would've said 5ft7 then i would think about it. But 5ft10 and chadlite, absolutely!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: metagross
5ft10 is decent height. So, yes i would probably sacrifice 4 inches of my height to be a legit chadlite, no doubt about it. Anyone saying otherwise are coping.
If you would've said 5ft7 then i would think about it. But 5ft10 and chadlite, absolutely!!!!!!
Why? 5ft10 isn't a desirable height to women whatsoever, you will have a significant portion of women immediately disqualify you based on height alone. It should be easy enough to get surgeries and go from MTN to HTN. 6ft2 HTN > 5ft10 chadlite

no, would rather be 6'2 and average

Apparently some people forget that Amnesia is literally 5'10 and is a Chad with over 200 lays.

Something a 6'2 MTN would not have. This is an easy choice.

Yep. I'm typically rated MTN or HTN here and I'm 6'2".

Chadlite face would mean it wouldn't be such a bitch to use dating apps.
You look aspie