If you were black would you do this racist girl?

Would you fuck her?

• Total voters
Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
98B714D3 AF26 401D 9E24 3AE288331259
She is a 6.5/10 in looks.
If you white, Imagine it was an asian girl calling you a cumskin, cracker bitch and comparing you to. A pigskin.

If you indian, a white girl calling you a pajeet and saying that you stinky curry.

If you asian a white girl calling you a gook and rice eating small dick chink.
And others

Would you do her?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 30892, nope and 6 others
Yes and id post our dms on .org for an extra 200 reps

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, nulll, Deleted member 21661 and 11 others
View attachment 2319843 She is a 6.5/10 in looks.
If you white, Imagine it was an asian girl calling you a cumskin, cracker bitch and comparing you to. A pigskin.

If you indian, a white girl calling you a pajeet and saying that you stinky curry.

And others

Would you do her?
Did you slay this bitch. Where can I find a bitch like this

I’d love to dominate this pink whore remind her of her place in the pecking order

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, nulll, Sprinkles and 1 other person

And others

Would you do her?
Tell her to apologise and if she would not I would report this to the police so she gets a criminal record.

oh shit, well now I cant change my vote

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, rand anon and Deleted member 29581

And others

Would you do her?
No way, they cant speak like that

After 5.5/10 they think theyre some stacylite disney princess. Whores are mtb makeupmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 29155
I'm only half but I've had sex with several racist girls and have even dated on, so yeah I would

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Women can’t be racist if she was actually racist she wouldn’t even want to fuck you it’s just roleplaying

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, nulll, emeraldglass and 2 others
I'm only half but I've had sex with several racist girls and have even dated on, so yeah I would
Racist girls are rare, i’m fullu black fucked 30-40 different women and oniy found one racist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
Racist girls are rare, i’m fullu black fucked 30-40 different women and oniy found one racist
Maybe you just didn't talk with them enough. Just know that these racist girls weren't ons, they were girls I either knew before we had sex or that I got to know

And others

Would you do her?
What about spic?

Racist Coalburners see blacks as their pets, like dogs.

Women can’t be racist if she was actually racist she wouldn’t even want to fuck you it’s just roleplaying
agreed

Btw thread is here is a thread abt this one girl https://looksmax.org/threads/tinder-story-hoe-called-me-a-n-gger.763343/
Maybe you just didn't talk with them enough. Just know that these racist girls weren't ons, they were girls I either knew before we had sex or that I got to know
What did they say to you to make you think they were racist?

And others

Would you do her?
I'm not fucking an Asian girl. I should be the one calling her names.

I'd not really care but use it as an excuse to piss on her face, destroy her ass and make her eat mine

• JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq