If you were fat as a child, you didn't grow to your biggest potential

Lmao I’m 6’2 with huge shoulders, but I wish I started losing weight before my 20s
I spent all my life being fat and now that I’m athletic life is way better

Losing weight has been my biggest looksmax ever

Lmao I’m 6’2 with huge shoulders, but I wish I started losing weight before my 20s
I spent all my life being fat and now that I’m athletic life is way better

Losing weight has been my biggest looksmax ever
What's your parents height?

Do you genuinely think that the reason why you aren't gl and tall as your brother is because of mewing?

Kind of, maybe. I have photos of us together as kids. I have huge buckteeth, a narrower palate and a longer face. I had an open mouth a lot as a kid, too.

My parents, I can only give approximate figures but father was 6'5/6'6 and my mother was between 5'5 and 5'8

I have another brother (youngest) who I think is something like 187-190cm

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Kind of, maybe. I have photos of us together as kids. I have huge buckteeth, a narrower palate and a longer face. I had an open mouth a lot as a kid, too.

My parents, I can only give approximate figures but father was 6'5/6'6 and my mother was between 5'5 and 5'8

I have another brother (youngest) who I think is something like 187-190cm
So you are the oldest brother, right?

Damn, I've heard that younger brothers are always more gl and taller. You still ended up in not bad psl position. I saw your photos.

• +1
Reactions: l0st@sea
What's your parents height?
Mom's like 168 and dad a bit less than 180, I could've been taller for sure knowing what I know now
I gained 2 inches from 18 to 23 but now other than stretching and curing my posture I probably won't grow much