If you were in a street fight who would you rather have fight alongside you a white man or black man

Bbc or cumskin got your back?

• Total voters
mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
niggers are like wolves theyre only strong in packs

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
niggers are like wolves theyre only strong in packs
Niggers are fighting since day 1 fighting is part of their life cum skins never fight

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and forevermirin
Niggers are fighting since day 1 fighting is part of their life cum skins never fight
Cope even a 12 year old white girl can beat a full grown nigger. cumskins are good at fighting niggers are bad. thats why they always gang up on people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, horizontallytall, Deleted member 29078 and 17 others
Vote @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MonkeyDLuffy2003. @klip11

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers
Cope even a 12 year old white girl can beat a full grown nigger. cumskins are good at fighting niggers are bad. thats why they always gang up on people
This is how I know you’ve never met a hood nigger in person

• +1
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 24593 and forevermirin
This is how I know you’ve never met a hood nigger in person
stfu i live in the balkans i would crack a hood niggers peanut skull open, you niggers aint shit at fighting. decisive cumskin victory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 29078, ArcticStorm and 11 others
stfu i live in the balkans i would crack a hood niggers peanut skull open, you niggers aint shit at fighting. decisive cumskin victory
I’m only taking Western European and American votes seriously go back to your slum

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, stevielake, Gladiator and 4 others
I’m only taking Western European and American votes seriously go back to your slum
even those beat niggers easily. shitskins weakest race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, 5'7 zoomer and BoneDensity
BBC always on my side

BBC
OP gets bullied by whites

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Lmfao @ such retarded cope. You must be the dumbest user on this fourm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and forevermirin
Why choose them over cumskins
Negroes have more stamina and are usually stronger than any race even without any training.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
I would rather have a nigger by my side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
obviously white. niggers can't fight and are weaker than whites

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ChadFucksYourOneitis, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Ganging up on people is a white people thing. That's why they attacked South Asians and specifically Pakistanis in groups.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, FailedNormieManlet, forevermirin and 1 other person
Depends on the person and his fighting skills and his personality, not his skin color.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Ganging up on people is a white people thing. That's why they attacked South Asians and specifically Pakistanis in groups.
??? Niggers always fight in groups
Not physically.
Keep coping.

Niggers are born to fight it’s all they know
They're shit at it

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 1901 and exo
no idea what youre talking about. i don't cope when i say that the whiter the cumskin the stornger you are in fighting. i'm pretty good at fighting myself but this dirty blonde 6' cumskin guy couldve choked me to death once. i have always beat people darker than me. easy theory

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, poopoohead and Deleted member 18544

Keep coping.
View attachment 2160900

They're shit at it
I don’t give af about strength if you’ve ever been in a real fight you would k or it’s cape the only fight I’ve ever lost has been against a 5,8 bbc

Keep coping.
View attachment 2160900

They're shit at it
Are you dumb? It was white supremacists groups that attacked Pakistani immigrants in the 1960s and 1970s. And they did this in groups. Blacks didn't attack us.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FailedNormieManlet anoright is coping with muh grip strength set this nigga straight

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
no idea what youre talking about. i don't cope when i say that the whiter the cumskin the stornger you are in fighting. i'm pretty good at fighting myself but this dirty blonde 6' cumskin guy couldve choked me to death once. i have always beat people darker than me. easy theory
What a weird theory. Albinos must be undefeatable then.

I don’t give af about strength if you’ve ever been in a real fight you would k or it’s cape the only fight I’ve ever lost has been against a 5,8 bbc
that's where your blacked fetish stated?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24593
Are you dumb? It was white supremacists groups that attacked Pakistani immigrants in the 1960s and 1970s. And they did this in groups. Blacks didn't attack us.
JFL at thinking I care about what happened to you pakis. I'm talking about niggers in the UK

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Michael Myers
Id rather have a black man on my side
As soon as we finish the fight (he'll finish it for me) i will sucker punch him to put him down to show who the real alpha is

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Blacks have fast twitch muscles. Suited for fighting.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Michael Myers
JFL at thinking I care about what happened to you pakis. I'm talking about niggers in the UK
You illiterate cumskin monkey. I'm literally talking about the UK, dumb faggot.

Id rather have a black man on my side
As soon as we finish the fight (he'll finish it for me) i will sucker punch him to put him down to show who the real alpha is
This is my arm btw

Attachments

• 3364608_6BE53BC0-54B0-42E2-BD33-CFC87DF1F27F.jpeg
    3364608_6BE53BC0-54B0-42E2-BD33-CFC87DF1F27F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gladiator and The Grinch
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FailedNormieManlet anoright is coping with muh grip strength set this nigga straight
???

How am I coping when I provided evidence...? Grip strength is indicative of many things such as general strength, height, and bone density; all crucial factors in a fight.

You illiterate cumskin monkey. I'm literally talking about the UK, dumb faggot.
I edited the message and you saw it but you still decided to reply to the message before I edited, JFL. You paki dogs are always in groups, so are arabs and blacks. How does it feel being the weakest race?

Also keep insulting us when you live in OUR countries, go back your curry shithole and fuck off.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Michael Myers and exo
???

How am I coping when I provided evidence...? Grip strength is indicative of many things such as general strength, height, and bone density; all crucial factors in a fight.

I edited the message and you saw it but you still decided to reply to the message before I edited, JFL. You paki dogs are always in groups, so are arabs and blacks. How does it feel being the weakest race?

View attachment 2160909

Also keep insulting us when you live in OUR countries, go back your curry shithole and fuck off.
The most important thing for fighting is explosive speed

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm and exo
I’m a somali pirate don’t know if that counts as bbc
arent all the current boxing champions non black? fury, usyk, alvarez, bivol, beterbiev etc?

IMG 1121

Or

IMG 1123

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 24593 and 1 other person
Unless you’re from a shithole, black people are more likely than whites to have some experience fighting.

It’s the truth I don’t understand why these white supremacists niggas are coping so hard

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, ShowerMaxxing, Gladiator and 4 others
Unless you’re from a shithole, black people are more likely than whites to have some experience fighting.

It’s the truth I don’t understand why these white supremacists niggas are coping so hard
all i can say is weakest balkaner > strongest nigger. lifefuel for shitholers i guess.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18544