If you were in a street fight who would you rather have fight alongside you a white man or black man

Bbc or cumskin got your back?

• Total voters
@human304

Why did they use the big Northern Europeans for this test?

The answer is cos they know niggas are stonger and will fuck you up on avg
nordic men are the tallest, biggest framed, and most masculine men on earth

Niggers in the UK terrorise Cumskins in schools all over the country I was the only black kid in my school and dominated the pinkoids like some colonial warboss I even used their women in my harems it was over for Cumskins. Sorry buddy but blacksnin uk will rkt avg cumskin. Keyword AVG man
cope, we used to bully niggers in our secondary school, and everytime there was a fight the white guy won

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't even know if niggers are good at fighting tbh, they always move in groups, so they win a lot of fights just because they outnumber their opponent(s). Although they do have a lot of tenacity and they when they're angry they release their primal rage.

With that being said, this thread is shit, you didn't list any physical characteristics. It's too broad of a question.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
nordic men are the tallest, biggest framed, and most masculine men on earth

cope, we used to bully niggers in our secondary school, and everytime there was a fight the white guy won
Blacks have more muscle mass Polyneanss are bigger framed than Europeans as well nice try.

Blacks have more dht, Testosterone deeper voices bigger dicks darker skin (masculine trait) and more high fighting success features

Sorry but it is what it is light jokes get mogged. I’ll admit whites are strong as I’m not bias I’m a realist they are around BBC tier. But that’s about it unfortunately only strength is what you can compete with us for but everything else we brutally mogg to another level blacks are all around gods physical moggers.

White dudes got washed by me in school where do you live cos I know your larping even in London the same shit took place

I don't even know if niggers are good at fighting tbh, they always move in groups, so they win a lot of fights just because they outnumber their opponent(s). Although they do have a lot of tenacity and they when they're angry they release their primal rage.

With that being said, this thread is shit, you didn't give any physical characteristics. It's too broad of a question.
Tbh most blacks cannot fight it is what it is (same applies to all races btw I’ll just say blacks are more likely to have some combat exp due to their tough lives that’s about it)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
White man from Eastern Europe mogs in a fight

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Niggers are cowards. They don’t fight bigger stronger ppl.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and Deleted member 18544
Blacks have more muscle mass Polyneanss are bigger framed than Europeans as well nice try.
Nah. Whites are taller and bigger framed.
Blacks have more dht, Testosterone deeper voices bigger dick
No
darker skin (masculine trait) and more high fighting success features

"Quantitative measures of skin, hair, and eye pigmentation were obtained for 470 individuals recruited in Ireland, Poland, Italy, and Portugal and included in a two-stage genetic association study of pigmentary phenotypes.

Males (M) have consistently lighter pigmentation (lower scored) than females (F) in all four countries."

"The study included 384 genetic variants and six physical characteristics. The results show that, with the same genetic variability, men tend to have lighter skin pigmentation and a worse response to the effects of ultraviolet rays," Martínez-Cadenas tells us.

"in England there is the opposite tendency of the women to have darker hair and eyes than the men, and the women tend to darken in complexion at the time of puberty. These rules seem to apply throughout Northwestern Europe."

"Certain differences, how- ever, are clearly brought out; the conclusion of those who have argued that women are darker than men is here definitely confirmed"

FEMALE HORMONES MAKE YOU DARKER:
BPcXLaJ.jpg

"Composite faces of the (a) 10 women with highest and (b) 10 with lowest levels of late follicular oestrogen metabolite (oestrone-3-glucuronide, E1G)."
https://faseb.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/epdf/10.1096/fj.06-6649rev

"During pregnancy (especially in the third trimester), elevated levels of estrogen, progesterone, and MSH have often been found in association with melasma"

"The association between pregnancy and altered cutaneous pigmentation has been documented for over two millennia, suggesting that sex hormones play a role in regulating epidermal melanocyte (MC) homeostasis. Here we show that physiologic estrogen (17β-estradiol) and progesterone reciprocally regulate melanin synthesis"

There is also some evidence that fluctuations of these hormones during the menstrual cycle may effect epidermal pigmentation in some women. In one study, 62% of women consistently noticed darkening of the peri-ocular skin towards the end of their menstrual cycle immediately prior to menstruation (141). There have also been reports of estrogen-containing oral contraceptives causing hyperpigmentation of the face in 8–29% of women (142). The use of dermal ointments containing estrogens has also resulted in the intense pigmentation of the genitals, mammary areola and linea alba of the abdomen in both male and female infants ranging from 4 months to 2 years (107).

Oestrogen also stimulates melanogenesis, along with thyroxine and melanocyte-stimulating hormone, and this can result in premenstrual hyperpigmentation. The effects of oestrogen on pigmentation were first inferred from changes in pigmentation observed during pregnancy, including patches of increased pigmentation on the face, and darkening of the skin of the areolae, the perineum, and the skin over the linea alba, which fades shortly after delivery. Hyperpigmentation is also observed in some women using oral contraceptives. Oestrogens induce salt and water retention, causing oedema of the hands and feet, which is a feature of premenstrual syndrome."

"progesterone or estradiol in pg doses was effective in darkening the skin."
White dudes got washed by me in school where do you live cos I know your larping even in London the same shit took place
I don't live in London, but I'm not going to dox myself.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Cope even a 12 year old white girl can beat a full grown nigger. cumskins are good at fighting niggers are bad. thats why they always gang up on people
I agree that they often fight dirty and will fight in groups when they lose the edge as well as fight dirty when they cant win clean.

That being said the one key difference is the average black would be willing to fight a lot longer in the fight then the whites. Their desire to fight in general can be exploited to your advantage in this case specifically. While the rest of the time obviously this is bad as the desire for violence leads to much higher crime rates for them.

On average blacks are much weaker than Whites, and they have the highest obesity rate JFL.
they have higher AA gene strength gene

I would choose a NIGGER, because niggers are superior... Also the only purpose of so-called White """Male""" is to transition to MtF and be a good housewife to the Negro. 🤭

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72
@Blackgymmax who you got in this?

Unless you’re from a shithole, black people are more likely than whites to have some experience fighting.

It’s the truth I don’t understand why these white supremacists niggas are coping so hard
Ye that’s cus most blacks live in shitholes over in murica. But preppy sheltered blacks are bad fighters, KSI for example. Environment pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
blacks are superior socially and physically what the fuck is a weak ass pigskin supposed to do in a fight? call the cops? lmao over for us pigskins

• +1
Reactions: Swedistani
90% of cumskins would get jumped by a 50% percentile average black man with his superior grip strength, >99% if he's jacked af.