If you weren't chad but just average how would you resolve a situation where someone was hitting on your girl at the gym

D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Just wait until she tells him to fuck off, or that she has a boyfriend.

if she doesn't then i guess i fuck her one last time that evening, and then throw her things out next morning... :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 25743 and 12 others
idk i am chad

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 14693
she'll tell him she has a boyfriend. What else can u do, if he persists then you step in

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
tell your girl to stop wearing leggings

• +1
Reactions: callisto
at the end of the day that doesnt depend on you. if your girl responds positively then it tells you shes promiscuous and you should leave her. if she doesnt respond then it means even though you're not chad she's still loyal.
idk i am chad
theres always a bigger fish

• +1
Reactions: nav_w1, madcap88 and Artemis
idk i am chad
Until he arrives...
Screenshot 2023 02 20 at 155846

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865, luciolencer and Artemis
This is the quickest way to get a girl to dump you lol, basically a speedrun
NOT if you also PUNCH her in the jaw, in order to explain your ideas better :feelshehe:

Unfortunately, this is not so common in soyciety, so there are so many divorces...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and luciolencer
This is the quickest way to get a girl to dump you lol, basically a speedrun
NOT if you also PUNCH her in the jaw, in order to explain your ideas better :feelshehe:

Unfortunately, this is not so common in soyciety, so there are so many divorces...
over for me, guess im a traditionalist and wont ever find a suitable love person like that

• Hmm...
over for me, guess im a traditionalist and wont ever find a suitable love person like that
If you are traditionalist, why don't you just punch her in the jaw? :fuk:

• Woah
Reactions: luciolencer
You cock block him(just like many girls do when a guy is hitting on their female friend). One simple line is "She's not interested!". Then you take your girl away from him.
146677480_1076365512872163_6638294535574134086_n.jpg

• JFL
if ur average the girl will leave you anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743 and Deleted member 23865

id nut the cunt on the nose and break it and have a go with anyone else that wanted it, this is the perks of being on roids and having a boxing background, just go around beating up whoever and whenever, sure one day there will be someone bigger or stronger but 99% of the population cant even take a hit lmao

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Pick her up and carry her out of the gym

You cock block him(just like many girls do when a guy is hitting on their female friend). One simple line is "She's not interested!". Then you take your girl away from him.
146677480_1076365512872163_6638294535574134086_n.jpg
You also need to be a lot fatter to pull this off... otherwise, it will not look as authentic. :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
at the end of the day that doesnt depend on you. if your girl responds positively then it tells you shes promiscuous and you should leave her.
all of (((them))) are promiscuous given the right situation and right chad

• +1
all of (((them))) are promiscuous given the right situation and right chad
Do not even need Chad for this.

The only Stacy i fucked in my life free of charge was a wife of some rich dude. And I was literally 4/10 at that time.

I was just lucky. It was my birthday party, celebrated in sauna with muh boiz. And this bitch came with her friends. Apparently, this was her present :aheago:

• Love it
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
Do not even need Chad for this.

The only Stacy i fucked in my life free of charge was a wife of some rich dude. And I was literally 4/10 at that time.

I was just lucky. It was my birthday party, celebrated in sauna with muh boiz. And this bitch came with her friends. Apparently, this was her present :aheago:
suifuel for moneymaxxers :lul:

• JFL
suifuel for moneymaxxers :lul:
I mean, it is suifuel for EVERYONE.

Or you think Chad is not getting cucked by this?
ghows-LK-810ff1e8-604b-44ca-bb6a-6c285d00eef2-1ae3b037.jpeg

Actually, if anything, the above cucks Chad MOST. Because chads are often poor. most Stacies date/fuck rich ugly dudes.

So, not suifuel, just WOMEN ARE WHORES, who are slightly hypergamous, that's the ultimate truth.

Who cucks who is determined on a given day by HER MOOD: does she want a rough animal sex with Chad, or a comfortable romantic gliding inside of her vagina by a rich dude's cock.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just wait until she tells him to fuck off, or that she has a boyfriend.

if she doesn't then i guess i fuck her one last time that evening, and then throw her things out next morning... :aheago:
This

• +1
it's over tbh, pretty much nothing you can do unless she's loyal which is unlikely nowadays

edit: I thought the question assumed the guy hitting on your gf was a chad. if he isn't then it depends

start hitting on him

If you're average you wouldn't have a girl, and if you do it just means you have low standards.

it's over tbh, pretty much nothing you can do unless she's loyal which is unlikely nowadays

edit: I thought the question assumed the guy hitting on your gf was a chad. if he isn't then it depends
K say he’s only average then what?