If you worry about hair/hairlines you are ugly

Ryadh

Ryadh

Iron

If you worry about hair, you're probably ugly

In my experience, only below average men care about hair with weak recessed chins care about hair, because without their hair they look like chemo patients (because they have no natural masculinity, if they bald it looks very unnatural). If you're a good looking, fit, masculine looking man you have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to losing hair.

See pic related, neither of them bother with finasteride or transplants like ugly men (Musk, Derek mpmd) because they look just fine without hair due to their robust facial bones.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 27932, Constantin Denis and 10 others
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: grimy, Mewton, Sanguinius and 22 others
Forgive me for not being Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Orc, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner
Screenshot 20230417 055034 Beard Photo Editor

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, LastHopeForNorman, gribsufer1 and 2 others
This is what going mainstream has done to the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, gribsufer1 and lightskinbengali
keep my hair nice and short here

Average greycel post

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and gribsufer1
@St.TikTokcel as I said, greycels are going to advise to shave it off lol

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and gribsufer1
Hair is literally an indicator of youth and long hair with a masculine face just looks aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Nu9JqieDTBeOfFl3kpqVz5rhBH50q2siSYl2ChfDZnw

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Sanguinius, normie_joe, Lawton88 and 1 other person
You have air temperature in celsius IQ you dumb nigger.

And of course it matters dumbass, just cherrypick a gigachad to prove your point jfl.

Kys OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
View attachment 2155462

In my experience, only below average men care about hair with weak recessed chins care about hair, because without their hair they look like chemo patients (because they have no natural masculinity, if they bald it looks very unnatural). If you're a good looking, fit, masculine looking man you have absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to losing hair.

See pic related, neither of them bother with finasteride or transplants like ugly men (Musk, Derek mpmd) because they look just fine without hair due to their robust facial bones.
Or you're just not a top tier model go outside

Thank you for the looksmaxxing information and for telling me something I definitely know, JFL.

Thanks for the motivation guys, I was coping with my shit hairline
Download 33

View attachment 2155462

Are you balding ?

View attachment 2155462

Depends on top of skull shape. If it doesnt go along with being bald a Chadlite can easily drop down to MTN level by losing his hair.

Baldmaxx

• JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1
Only people with gigachad bones don't have to worry about hair lmao

Seems like many guys still underestimate how hard good density, thick full head of hair can halo you

Screenshot 20230322 124730 2

Even in case of girls
Screenshot 20230404 215533 1