If your 5’5 or under, Basic Leg surgery and Basic Lifts combined won’t even reach 6ft

W

Wannabe Chad

Kraken
If your 5’5 and you get basic Leg surgery of 2-3in you will only be 5’7-5’8 then add lifts of 1.5-2.5in you will still only be 5’8.5-5’10.5 😞 still a manlet

Of course you can add more then 3in during Leg surgery but the the risk of losing your legs and ability to walk is doubled

And lifts or elevators bigger then 3in start to become Clown shoes or the ability to walk is difficult

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30586, TUSSELEIF, ChristianChad and 4 others
im 5"7 innit

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
If your 5’5 and you get basic Leg surgery of 2-3in you will only be 5’7-5’8 then add lifts of 1.5-2.5in you will still only be 5’8.5-5’10.5 😞 still a manlet

Of course you can add more then 3in during Leg surgery but the the risk of losing your legs and ability to walk is doubled

And lifts or elevators bigger then 3in start to become Clown shoes or the ability to walk is difficult
wearing lifts is so wack. 5,8 is enough with a good face and some money / status

good thing we have relaxin2 @Thrombo from 5'5 to almost 5'9 in 1 year. :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, KDA Player, Deleted member 20820 and 3 others
With relaxin and chocolate milk brace stretching, I successfully went from 5'7" to 6'1" in 2 years. Just do the work. Join the Telegram.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Jpg, galego123 and 5 others
wearing lifts is so wack. 5,8 is enough with a good face and some money / status
you could also megadose k2 for 3cm or more depending on if you are becoming ogre.

• JFL
Reactions: galego123
that height is a case where you need to throw in LL+lifts+short countrymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: coke
you could also megadose k2 for 3cm or more depending on if you are becoming ogre.
mega dosing k2 isnt gonna give u 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: galego123 and ChristianChad
bro trust me id mega dose it if it worked. im 5,5
It can give you 1-3cm, I've read countless anecdotes, at 5'5 1-3 cm won't help much but I'm a 6feet manlet even 1 inch would do wonders for me

It can give you 1-3cm, I've read countless anecdotes, at 5'5 1-3 cm won't help much but I'm a 6feet manlet even 1 inch would do wonders for me
then why dont u mega dose it. also tag me in some posts. ill totally take it to grow to 5,6 unless it makes me piss blood or somthin

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
then why dont u mega dose it. also tag me in some posts. ill totally take it to grow to 5,6 unless it makes me piss blood or somthin
I am taking 20mg everyday but it's not mega dose it's a low dose, megadose is 60mg+, i can't do it right now because it's costly but i am soon going to increase my dose upto 40mg

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
you can go to 5 inches safely ask @MrRubiks he got LL for 5in and he walks and runs around fine with good proportions
so theoretically a 5'5 can get at least 4in to go to 5'9 then wear 2in lifts in some boots and he will be 6feets

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks and fruitgunpop

TBH I’m struggling with 5’9 morning height and wear lifts to be taller, if I would be even 1cm shorter I’d kill myself years ago. 6-6’1 is absolute minimum for be considered human to girls in western world

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
will you please stop recycling the same old threads wtf

thanks, i checked it out and it looks like it was an overwhelming answer that it doesn't make u taller. It just makes you grow faster if ur already growing
really, what makes you think that? it should thicken your bones which should compound to a height increase.

I will LL to 7’

I will LL to 7’
Screen Shot 2022 08 11 at 50345 PM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Just have the surgery 50 times.

TBH I’m struggling with 5’9 morning height and wear lifts to be taller, if I would be even 1cm shorter I’d kill myself years ago. 6-6’1 is absolute minimum for be considered human to girls in western world
megadose K2 and share your results, idk your age, but the user who did was 20. We need more people testing it

14 cm is not unrealistic (double LL)

• +1
Reactions: MrRubiks
Please don't move countries because you're not 6'. If you can put together 5'7" perceived height, you can slay along the southern US border where full grown latina women can legit be 4'10".

If you're 5'4" or under, you've already accepted the fact you'll never slay outside of having insane facial aesthetics/status/etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519

add hgh stack and then youre 6"0

i dont believe this anti ll propaganda

good thing we have relaxin2 @Thrombo from 5'5 to almost 5'9 in 1 year. :feelshah:
He's gonna post proof in a week as of 3 months ago

He's gonna post proof in a week as of 3 months ago
He is late by 1 month. Hard to give him benefit of the doubt at this point. i mean that delay could not have pushed things back more than a couple weeks I would think, this is really pushing it.

He is late by 1 month. Hard to give him benefit of the doubt at this point. i mean that delay could not have pushed things back more than a couple weeks I would think, this is really pushing it.
probably just baiting people to do it themselves so he could find out if it works

he cba to put in all that money if it might not work

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Double LL, 8 cm in tibia and 8 cm in femur can add 16 cm. But you need wingspan too. 165 is 15 cm below 180 cm brutaal, I’m a bit above 180 cm and I don’t feel that "high above the ground"

probably just baiting people to do it themselves so he could find out if it works

he cba to put in all that money if it might not work

That's great. They can go from 5'5 to 5'8 barefoot, and be 5'9-5'10 barefoot, they are now viewed as taller than average by girls.

Don't listen to the trolls on this website, the types that post stuff like this are claiming 5'9 when in reality they are 5'6, everyone adds on 2-3 inches. Girls view practically anything over 5'9 as 6'0 and anything from 5'7-5'9 as ''tall enough''

If you're below 5'6, it's harder, but you have options.

Last edited:
Water. 'Its over for guys under 5'9' has been said on psl sites for almost a decade now.