If your country ain't atleast 10% black then it is racist shithole and you are an irredeemable racist

D

Deleted member 17872

Female rights activist
Except Isreal (because it is an ethnostate created for survival of Jewish people because of the worst form of racism imaginable)

@slop slinger why is France only 7.5% black

@Manchild why are there so few blacks in Maghreb

@PrinceLuenLeoncur stop larping as a whiteboy u selfhating nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Hero of the Imperium, Darkthrone and 9 others
I’m not nafri. At least twenty percent of Moroccans are visibly black looking

8% black is a LOT for a European country. I went to France and and in some areas I could have sworn I was in Nigeria
U r a fucking racist urself. There ar no nigerians in France jfl. U can't even differentiate between others black, kys nazi

I’m not nafri. At least twenty percent of Moroccans are visibly black looking
there is a difference between black and black looking. Indians look black but they aren't black

We got blacks too but they Jewish so we pass the check anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Argentina is less than 1% black and is not a racist country at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
U r a fucking racist urself. There ar no nigerians in France jfl. U can't even differentiate between others black, kys nazi

there is a difference between black and black looking. Indians look black but they aren't black
They’re part black and are considered black

Google the tureg Berbers

I think israel is a wonderful piece of democracy. It should have 50/100 blacks and lots of asians and curries.
Also 50/100 gay people. 20/100 transgenders.
And left winged 100/100.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and n0rthface
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Ask @AlexBrown84 if he felt discriminated against, in Argentina we do not discriminate people based on their ethnicity
Nope Argentina felt fine and that’s the most one ethnic country I’ve been to. More same ethnicity than Japan even

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
Ded srs nigga @PrinceLuenLeoncur is actually med with green eyes and brown hair he legit sent me proof I used to think he was a negro until I saw his pics other users here can confirm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18840
Except Isreal (because it is an ethnostate created for survival of Jewish people because of the worst form of racism imaginable)

Becuase we don’t want niggers in our country that’s why it’s 7% and won’t ever go beyond that bitch cry for us

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
This. Us Argentinians are pure blooded Europeans.
Even so, I believe that the south of Argentina is a little more conservative than Buenos Aires

Why?

Meet Carlos, the little cloud pusher, who wants to bring rain to his parent's barren farm, or Amaryllis, a young girl who makes unexpected new friends after a plane crash finds her alone in a jungle. This delightful collection of tales set in Argentina, here for the first time published in English, takes young readers on a journey of discovery through a magical country. Book cover by Bogus Machnik, Spiral Path Design

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@hebbewem @Biggdink @Anstrum95 @Wallenberg why are there so few balcks in your countries

@slop slinger ignoring this won't make france and u any less racist

jews GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Hero of the Imperium
I was wrong. My eyes has been opened

10% is too little. It should be atleast 25%.

the jew grift is pretty lucrative, white people need to find a way to get in on that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’d prefer zero, or no more than 1%

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11

No country should be 10 percent black not even the African ones