If your country/race doesn’t have nukes why are you here wasting your life?

Banasura

Banasura

The Sun Kang
I’ve noticed a lot of these people whose countries are getting bombed and people eradicated talk a lot of shit about Indians, don’t you have bigger things to prioritize? Your people don’t have nukes, you people will suffer until the end of time, war will be your peoples existance, and instead of trying to solve this issue for ur race and studying to develop nukes you feel the need to act superior to Indians.

@FunkyFlamingo @kurd
Wernt your people crying about getting mogged and rekt? Why r u on here? Help ur race get nukes u idiots stop making fun of curry’s.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Pakistani here

Will nukes get me pussy ?

Nope... and jfl if you think anyone will survive after nuclear war breaks out

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I’ve noticed a lot of these people whose countries are getting bombed and people eradicated talk a lot of shit about Indians, don’t you have bigger things to prioritize? Your people don’t have nukes, you people will suffer until the end of time, war will be your peoples existance, and instead of trying to solve this issue for ur race and studying to develop nukes you feel the need to act superior to Indians.

@FunkyFlamingo @kurd
Wernt your people crying about getting mogged and rekt? Why r u on here? Help ur race get nukes u idiots stop making fun of curry’s.
blabla go eat shit you cow god nigger

Use some of your currynukes on that pathetic shithole lithuania (separatist part of Russia)