if your dick is over 7 inches and you are still incel you failed life at tutorial mode

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
im sorry but its true other big dick men are fucking and cumming passionetly inside jbs because of their dick at the very moment i write this post
if your dick is over 7 inches and you are incel you failed life at basic tutorial mode the tutorial mode you literally had to press click to win but you failed to do that

sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, BrettyBoy, Thushespokeofit and 1 other person
7" is ideal for fucking virgins, 10" is ideal for sluts

im sorry but its true other big dick men are fucking and cumming passionetly inside jbs because of their dick at the very moment i write this post
if your dick is over 7 inches and you are incel you failed life at basic tutorial mode the tutorial mode you literally had to press click to win but you failed to do that

sad.
Lmao at this. My dad has a massive 8-incher and he was a virgin until age 21. He’s also successful in his profession and was making 6 figure income 2 years after getting his degree.

My dad has a massive 8-incher

having a massive 8 incher is enough to slay in 2019 the year where girls seek for a quick good fuck like crazy

sad.
How much longer will you keep this up ??
Stop these pathetic copes and jelq asap.
Get dick surgery if you're that desperate.
Looks are more important than dick size, most women won't reject a guy over his dick alone and that's a fact.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
as the number 1 dick theorist on this forum can you please teach me how to slay with my big dick
do i just send them a picture

as the number 1 dick theorist on this forum can you please teach me how to slay with my big dick
(this is a repost)
*ahem*
the possibilities while having a bic cock are endless
you can put your dick stats in tinder/dating site bio or imply it in conversations they get wet from big cock sex talk
next you can go search online for size queen forums or on reddit such as r/bigdickjoy or r/bigdickproblems they are plenty of women worshiping big cocks there
you can even go on r/cuckold plently of cucks daily request a big dick bull to sexually satisfy their wife why not do that?
BULGE GAME @ElliotRodgerJr ascended because of it propably the most legit way of slaying in 2019
just go outsite with your big cock fuly erect so your bulge is clearly visible and just wait for women to sexually aproach you
also you can start big cock rumors in your social circle if you have one plenty of men have ascended because of social circle big cock rumors like @Britcel its very legit in 2019
do i need to say more?

wait i forgot something
you can go on omegle and jerk your big cock on camera there
some black dude with an anime profile picture managed to get a gf from that method

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
You must first prove to them than you can touch the glans with your tongue, then try and suck it. If they like what they see you're good to go.

You must first prove to them than you can touch the glans with your tongue, then try and suck it. If they like what they see you're good to go.
i can actually suck my own dick srs

Big dick cels are the worse
"I'm 6'8 with a 9inch cock but unfortunately its all about face and nt teehee"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
brutal dickpill ngk

Cope.

FACE > all

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
Cope.

FACE > all