If your in your teens to late twenties, we live in an okay enough time to get women, take advantage of that, EVERYONE GTFIH

Daqirius

Daqirius

Kraken
Yes the black-pill is right about female hyper-gamy being as out of control as ever in our modern world, however we can still see guys with there looks-match and plenty of outliers, guys dating out of their league, mantels getting laid, ethnics dating out their race e.t.c. In the next 2 decades or so, you wont be seeing these guys who beat their inceldom, as the value of a woman will be solely based on the dollar unless your a chad. no commitment, no marriage, just smash and pass until she looses her beauty. that is why if your a guy between 15 and 30 use this time time in between those years to chase ass or even marriage if thats your thing.

@thecel

Yes the black-pill is right about female hyper-gamy being as out of control as ever in our modern world, however we can still see guys with there looks-match and plenty of outliers, guys dating out of their league, mantels getting laid, ethnics dating out their race e.t.c. In the next 2 decades or so, you wont be seeing these guys who beat their inceldom, as the value of a woman will be solely based on the dollar unless your a chad. no commitment, no marriage, just smash and pass until she looses her beauty. that is why if your a guy between 15 and 30 use this time time in between those years to chase ass or even marriage if thats your thing.

@thecel
But you’re forgetting this forum is full of non nt types who can’t even speak to a woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, Pikabro and Daqirius
But you’re forgetting this forum is full of non nt types who can’t even speak to a woman
I understand, that's why they need to take the initiative before they get old

sounds like cope tbh

being nt doesnt matter jfl chad doesnt need to be nt

not an argument
who said I was arguing? I just said it doesnt sound realistic you dont even see this happening. You provided no analytics or data to back up your claim so I said its cope jfl

who said I was arguing? I just said it doesnt sound realistic you dont even see this happening. You provided no analytics or data to back up your claim so I said its cope jfl
explain how its cope, its common knowledge that the dating sphere is worse in the west, i adressed this, then went on to explain how this is probably the last time we will see men getting lucky due to hypergamy. so do what you will to be successful