if you'r not soft powering you'r not even trying to looksmaxx

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
title @LordGodcat @LordNorwood

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486, LordGodcat and 2 others
Your name is blank
Major failo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Soft powering?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and .👽.
What are some softmaxes you do stooge bhai?

• Love it
  • +1
Soft powering?
yes : making your pheno most désirable by all possible ways.
why do you think objective subhuman pancake faced high e kpoop maxxer have it better than caucasoid alike curries ?
because the first have good "songs, actors" and shit for the western foids while the second only do poo on the Ganges and are seen as dirty.
What are some softmaxes you do stooge bhai?
leanmaxxing ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Krezo
why do you think objective subhuman pancake faced high e kpoop maxxer have it better than caucasoid alike curries ?
because the first have good "songs, actors" and shit for the western foids while the second only do poo on the Ganges and are seen as dirty.

leanmaxxing ngl
how do i make my pheno desirable

• Love it
  • +1
Brb opening Browned.com

• Love it
  • +1
how do i make my pheno desirable
by spreading your eye area worldwide especially outside western with some face app filters to make you like an Angel for others girls. legit worked for @Alarico8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
by spreading your eye area worldwide especially outside western with some face app filters to make you like an Angel for others girls. legit worked for @Alarico8
damn but did you see that major cope thread??

24845B9A 4756 44FF 8772 7D50ADEB722A

• JFL
  • +1
ITS ALL COPE FUCKING SURGERY IS THE ONLY SALVATION STOP COPING
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2486 and 3 others
FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ok pops

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
surgery works if you have a good basis. beeing curry isn't. so you have to work on the Roots of the issues in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽. and Chadeep
surgery works if you have a good basis. beeing curry isn't. so you have to work on the Roots of the issues in the long run.
Just reincarnate as a white man bro

• Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and uglymofo

leanmaxxing ngl

@toolateforme is a perfect example of the effects of kpop softpower on asian smv. Dude was always going on and on about how subhuman, short, small dicked, ugly he was but still managed to get laid multiple times with white girls. He even observed this himself:

• Love it
  • +1
F83DC842 EA22 46B0 A135 91316F1898AB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Krezo and Deleted member 3043
every girl weakness. i wanna cry and die
Your pheno’s attractiveness depends on your home country’s influence and power

• +1
Your pheno’s attractiveness depends on your home country’s influence and power
definitively but you can influence it by beeing hiqh iq, producing good contents.on an individual scale.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
definitively but you can influence it by beeing hiqh iq, producing good contents.on an individual scale.
An individual won’t change much tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
Brutal teethpill. My teeth are yellow
peasant's me... mine are white but orth fucked my palatz
An individual won’t change much tbh
how do you think in 50 years korea became a 1st World country ? it's the union of individuals. IF YOU ARE TIRED OF YOUR PHENO ACT ON IT TOGETHER.
IF THE MOST SUBHUMAN ON EARTH MANAGED TO DO IT YOU CAN. Or keep rotting
and at least this individual will more easily getting laid

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 616 and Krezo
HE IS LEGIT SUBHUMAN PSL WISE BUT TOLD ME.HE FUCKED 10+ WHITE GIRLS . IMAGINE

Yeah I don't know what's going on inside their lizard brains but I guess the collective status and overall perception of your race seems to play a major role in attraction. Like the male is supposed to be a status symbol or something. With indians, first thing that comes to mind of females is creepy "bobs and vagene" dirty curry streetshitter, tech support scammer. They don't have good media representation and are not perceived positively.

Asians are lucky to get an SMV boost because I think the South Korean government wanted to promote and export their culture to the world, hence, the kpop craze with androgynous fags like BTS filling stadiums all around the world. That's the soft power effect. But with coronavirus their SMV probably took a massive hit.

So, the status of your race is very important. Now, women are naturally hypergamous so if your race is obviously seen as "lesser" then you are going to struggle in the dating market because women want to be dating up (whites).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 616
Yeah I don't know what's going on inside their lizard brains but I guess the collective status and overall perception of your race seems to play a major role in attraction. Like the male is supposed to be a status symbol or something. With indians, first thing that comes to mind of females is creepy "bobs and vagene" dirty curry streetshitter, tech support scammer. They don't have good media representation and are not perceived positively.

Asians are lucky to get an SMV boost because I think the South Korean government wanted to promote and export their culture to the world, hence, the kpop craze with androgynous fags like BTS filling stadiums all around the world. That's the soft power effect. But with coronavirus their SMV probably took a massive hit.

So, the status of your race is very important. Now, women are naturally hypergamous so if your race is obviously seen as "lesser" then you are going to struggle in the dating market because women want to be dating up (whites).
better said than i never could.
i'll try to fraud Med that's all i can Do to boost my smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat