If you have T50 eyes, even being gl wont save you. You cant be gl with t50 eyes

T70 chads where we at?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 160cmcurry, Litekiller11 and soover4me
Get Over It GIF
No. Megan looks less striking but more approachable and cuter with darker eyes. Opry f looks more mature and less like an aspie in the morph and that is how dark eyes look like irl unlike the morphs that make people here that give people pitch black eyes with 0 reflections that is Aniridia a medical condition. Brown eyes irl look like these morphs.

4176158 1000051587
4176162 1000051588

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, beniman and theonewhocantascend
No. Megan looks less striking but more approachable and cuter with darker eyes. Opry f looks more mature and less like an aspie in the morph and that is how dark eyes look like irl unlike the morphs that make people here that give people pitch black eyes with 0 reflections that is Aniridia a medical condition. Brown eyes irl look like these morphs.

.View attachment 3130217View attachment 3130221
View attachment 3130223
I hate when they cope about this, saying things like "I don't look good with blue eyes, I look better with brown eyes, it matches better my phenotype" or when faggots get hyped up about hazel eyes. Every human on planet earth with blue eyes takes on a sort of witch/warlock appearance, they're hypnotizing, it's like they're casting a spell on you

Disagree every one around me has blue and brown but no one has mine JFL foids die over my eyes, too bad I’m fat and depressed
one of the few cases where eye colour actually would ascend eye area to chad level as long as you have pct

mirin ragebait

.View attachment 3130217View attachment 3130221
View attachment 3130223
1 million dollar question, dalit:

What exactly makes someone look more "ApRoachable"?
Are you more comfortable approaching an uglier foid or a hot foid? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You proved his point.

1 million dollar question, dalit:

What exactly makes someone look more "ApRoachable"?
Are you more comfortable approaching an uglier foid or a hot foid? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
You proved his point.
She isn't uglier. She looks less intimidating and more inviting because her contrasts are more balanced and she doesn't look as striking. Just look at my threads where I morphed people with brown eyes. You even commented in this one but no one agreed with you

Last edited:
No shit, .org is 90% indians.
They need to cope somehow.
Utter cope. I can post a hundred examples like these on even female forums but it wouldn't change your mind anyway so why should I care.

for those with colored eyes, you'll need perfect bones just to appear darktriad

blue eyes without bones=cuck looking
If anything blue eyes look darker triad, ironically enough.

Dark eyes make you look like a submissive puppy.
It depends. Brown eyes harmonize much better and give a warm look while Blue eyes give a striking cold robotic look
JFL at how in the middle of his copium session he explained exactly why blue eyed men look more masculine. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

one of the few cases where eye colour actually would ascend eye area to chad level as long as you have pct
My eye color doesn’t matter neither does my perfect height (imo) of 6’. I’m fat and depressed and addicted to Adderall jfl

Low iq. Go look at this thread. Everyone agrees megan looks better same for Opry. Majority voted for opry looking better. I don't understand why some nuance can't be applied here.

1) first of all for me she loses at least 1 psl point without the blue eyes that give her that angelic looking graceful of an immaculate white and uncontaminated creature to buy one like an innocent deer that is certainly not bad, but remains inferior 2) even if it were true that she mogs with brown eyes is the exception it would not prove the rule, assumed that we are talking about a giga stacy earth so 1 human in 10 million, certainly not the right prototype to set the rule. 3) what is beautiful without explanations is beautiful, blue eyes are something universally, objectively and uniquely beautiful without the need for contextualizations on the face
What is beautiful is what is universally liked without a concept. It is the object of an aesthetic pleasure, independent of any form of interest and detached from any conceptuality. This is the reason why they have more appeal and are a genetic pattern that attracts many just for the fact that they represent a genetic advantage. You can say that YOU LIKE BROWN MORE but cant say that IS MORE BEAUTIFUL.

JFL at how in the middle of his copium session he explained exactly why blue eyed men look more masculine. :feelsgah::feelsgah:
Blue eyes aren't a dimorphic feature like jaw, browridge etc to make someome masculine. They just give a certain striking unique robotic look. They are very good for modelling since blue eyes stands out a lot especially with dark eyelashes and eyebrows but for sex appeal it depends on the preferences.

Last edited:
My eye color doesn’t matter neither does my perfect height (imo) of 6’. I’m fat and depressed and addicted to Adderall jfl
stfu, at least you are not 5'3, nct, fat low fwhr, scleral show motherfucker. I have seen them irl and trust me, they are the epitome of "life is hard", so don't complain

not even close, Patrick bateman wouldn't look dark triad with blue eyes, neither would Richard ramirez or anyone else evil looking

colored eyes make you look easy to approach, nothng more

If you have an eye that starts with A you’re a soulless demon and not made in the image of God. I will kill all these demon bastards.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
stfu, at least you are not 5'3, nct, fat low fwhr, scleral show motherfucker. I have seen them irl and trust me, they are the epitome of "life is hard", so don't complain
What’s the point it’s almost worse to have everything people want and still not be able to force yourself to even go outside or have a life. All I care about is finishing college and getting rich at this point everything else is fucking pointless.

Eye colour doesn't matter unless you're good looking already.

She isn't uglier. She looks less intimidating and more inviting because her contrasts are more balanced and she doesn't look as striking. Just look at my threads where I morphed people with brown eyes. You even commented in this one but no one agreed with you

"Doesn't look as striking"

English isn't my first language and all, maybe you using this word in a different sense that I'm used to, but when you say she looks less "striking", you are basically saying she lost PSL.

That's like saying
"You know what? I would feel more comfortable approaching fat Lima than prime Lima, fat Lima doesn't intimidate that much''
Your subconscious is betraying you, dude.

I don't need coping dalits to be my yes men, the whole world agrees with me, blue eyes are worshipped everywhere, even by darker whites.

im a10 lol lmao im true indo aryan saar

I hate when they cope about this, saying things like "I don't look good with blue eyes, I look better with brown eyes, it matches better my phenotype" or when faggots get hyped up about hazel eyes. Every human on planet earth with blue eyes takes on a sort of witch/warlock appearance, they're hypnotizing, it's like they're casting a spell on you
I look better in green then blue

Best looking T50 owner

Someone post an example of the best looking person with each eye colour on the chart

Last edited:
You fucking retards think it matters what color your eyes are lol. Literally the whole planet has brown or blue eyes. None are special

Images   2024 08 28T100557217

I have blue eyes but they are more on the darkish side, probably a50 but maybe a little bit lighter.

I hate when I take pictures in the wrong lighting and it looks like I have actual dark eyes :fuk:

I wish I had a10s, I think only them would be enough to make up for my Normie face.

Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.
stop

"Doesn't look as striking"

English isn't my first language and all, maybe you using this word in a different sense that I'm used to, but when you say she looks less "striking", you are basically saying she lost PSL.

That's like saying
"You know what? I would feel more comfortable approaching fat Lima than prime Lima, fat Lima doesn't intimidate that much''
Your subconscious is betraying you, dude.

I don't need coping dalits to be my yes men, the whole world agrees with me, blue eyes are worshipped everywhere, even by darker whites.
Yes she lost PSL but gained some SMV and that's not what I meant you went off an tangent entirely. I never said blue eyes are not worshipped or are inferior. I'm just saying depending on how it harmonizes with the rest of your face it gives a certain look/vibe. Eye color isn't too important as long as the iris is visible anyway. Eye lightness is more important than the color.

3647509 2482170 meeksmugshot 1 3647507 2482173 1567048790312 1

Yes she lost PSL but gained some SMV and that's not what I meant you went off an tangent entirely. I never said blue eyes are not worshipped or are inferior. I'm just saying depending on how it harmonizes with the rest of your face it gives a certain look/vibe. Eye color isn't too important as long as the iris is visible anyway. Eye lightness is more important than the color.

View attachment 3130339View attachment 3130340
Meeks fucking descends hard with t50s

Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.
I agree generally, But of course...

Ramirez breaks every single law of nature with each step he takes.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
not fully true tbh, light brown eyes can look very good especially if you’re ethnic but yes T50s = over

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
This chart is wrong however. A17 mogs a50 inflationed eyes to oblivion

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

Screenshot 20240828 151351 Chrome

im more aryan than you pajeet
Copium I've got a blue and green eye, when heterochromia thread drops I will own this forum and make it great again. The 4th Reich of moggers

Shit eye color = ethnic spirit.

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

So fucking over for my T20 eyes

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and ey88
@Gaygymmaxx can I go from t40 to t17 with your method

Lmao if it was light blue you wouldnt be here. Kys retard COPEE COPEE COPE COPE COPE stop crying on the inside we all know blue is better
How can something common be better. Not how it works boyo