If you have T50 eyes, even being gl wont save you. You cant be gl with t50 eyes

Keep copemaxxing niggers

in the end my Mangekyou Sharingan singlehandedly giga mogged any of you A10/A40/A50 fags to oblivion :feelskek:

Attachments

• image_2024-08-28_201021172.png
    image_2024-08-28_201021172.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin, SidharthTheSlayer and Lokki
Keep copemaxxing niggers

in the end my Mangekyou Sharingan singlehandedly giga mogged any of you A10/A40/A50 fags to oblivion :feelskek:
Exactly I’m D30 so I’m not included in the mogginf

It’s totally better. I love d30 because everyone has blue or brown eyes
Okay uou have d30 mixed d37 in the center wich of course isnt bad, but you cant say is better then a17 lmao it’s copium at extreme level

How could any blue or brown eye be better than green lol. The only color that could mog green is grey or black because of rarity

Okay uou have d30 mixed d37 in the center wich of course isnt bad, but you cant say is better then a17 lmao it’s copium at extreme level

Nobody cares if people dont have it.

What matters is which one looks better retard

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
D30 sounds solid I think d37 is more yellow it seems

Yellow eyes are the ones that mog hard for me, sometimes I see women with super yellow eyes that are as strong as a10s it seems

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
What’s the point it’s almost worse to have everything people want and still not be able to force yourself to even go outside or have a life. All I care about is finishing college and getting rich at this point everything else is fucking pointless.
imma guess you are about 18. don't be desperate, work on yourself, softmaxx, then hardmaxx if needed and by 20 you should be all good. You mightn't be very gl, but you are most likely better than you think.

D30 sounds solid I think d37 is more yellow it seems

Yellow eyes are the ones that mog hard for me, sometimes I see women with super yellow eyes that are as strong as a10s it seems
I don’t get why you all think a10 or any type of blue is cool. If you are in the west it’s too basic so is brown tbh. Whatever is rare always wins. Same reason why certain women in Europe prefer brown eyes while in Asia they want blue eyes etc

Im actually 24 I’m not one of these retards that haven’t lived life. I lived and realized it’s over all my exes were horrible and the recent break up she was literally an angel compared to all these demons and even that didn’t work so now I’m fat and depressed
imma guess you are about 18. don't be desperate, work on yourself, softmaxx, then hardmaxx if needed and by 20 you should be all good. You mightn't be very gl, but you are most likely better than you think.

Thanks boyo but I have already decided it’s time to get the fuck out of California as soon as I have enuf money and geomax to Mexico and do whatever the fuck I want on my low budget bullshit salary.

I don’t get why you all think a10 or any type of blue is cool. If you are in the west it’s too basic so is brown tbh. Whatever is rare always wins. Same reason why certain women in Europe prefer brown eyes while in Asia they want blue eyes etc
My shit like a55 and I get Hella compliments

If darker skinned it's a huge halo, and if white still a halo

He coping

Looks mean nothing it’s all about buying power and wealth. It’s so fucking obvious now why didn’t I see it earlier

My shit like a55 and I get Hella compliments

If darker skinned it's a huge halo, and if white still a halo

He coping
If white it’s not a halo at all maybe for blacks or browns. How can something be a halo when every one has it lol

If white it’s not a halo at all maybe for blacks or browns. How can something be a halo when every one has it lol
A10s are not common you monkey?

A10s are not common you monkey?
Not everyone is autistic and care about the specific color. Blue is blue and brown is brown and everyone in America have both of these.

Not everyone is autistic and care about the specific color. Blue is blue and brown is brown and everyone in America have both of these.
Yes those are the two general sides of the color spectrum.

More distinct and striking colors exist

Brighter colors stand out more and can be a distinct trait of a person, in the mind of others

Every time they think of said person, they can't help but also imagine their vivid bright eyes

To say it's all the same is beyond reductive

My irl friend has a10s and is stared at everywhere he goes (shorter than average, and white)

Everyone knows this is cope

Yes those are the two general sides of the color spectrum.

More distinct and striking colors exist

Brighter colors stand out more and can be a distinct trait of a person, in the mind of others

Every time they think of said person, they can't help but also imagine their vivid bright eyes

To say it's all the same is beyond reductive

My irl friend has a10s and is stared at everywhere he goes (shorter than average, and white)

Everyone knows this is cope
Ok whatever maybe there are exceptions but I don’t see brown or blue eyes as special tbh. And eyes don’t even fucking matter if you are fat and depressed and ugly like me so who cares it’s all cope muh look at my eyes yeah brown girls constantly stare at my eyes and comment on them but what’s the fucking point if I don’t even have the will or energy to want to talk to them for more than 30 seconds. Brutal. Nothing worse than being depressed, literal Stacy could offer herself to me right now and I would rather take some more Adderall and rot

Ok whatever maybe there are exceptions but I don’t see brown or blue eyes as special tbh. And eyes don’t even fucking matter if you are fat and depressed and ugly like me so who cares it’s all cope muh look at my eyes yeah brown girls constantly stare at my eyes and comment on them but what’s the fucking point if I don’t even have the will or energy to want to talk to them for more than 30 seconds. Brutal. Nothing worse than being depressed, literal Stacy could offer herself to me right now and I would rather take some more Adderall and rot
U sound very cookie cutter incel right now, if one of my forum pals said this I'd assume they were larping as a joke

How ugly are you nigga? I won't act like i was never depressed, but I could always acknoeldge sex is what makes humans animals instead of something better

A base biological impulse

To become completely consumed by a lack of sex makes you entirely animalistic, and holds you back from any other avenues of progess :incel:

You must live for more than stacy my friend. I'm sorry you weren't blessed with my ubermesnch a10s and good looks

U sound very cookie cutter incel right now, if one of my forum pals said this I'd assume they were larping as a joke

How ugly are you nigga? I won't act like i was never depressed, but I could always acknoeldge sex is what makes humans animals instead of something better

A base biological impulse

To become completely consumed by a lack of sex makes you entirely animalistic, and holds you back from any other avenues of progess :incel:

You must live for more than stacy my friend. I'm sorry you weren't blessed with my ubermesnch a10s and good looks
I could care less about sex, not even why I’m here. It’s not about being ugly either I am telling you if fucking Stacy offered herself to me know I would not even have the energy or want to engage much rather just get wired as fuck from my Adderall and be alone idk

Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.
Proud A30, could never imagine having shit coloured eyes

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I could care less about sex, not even why I’m here. It’s not about being ugly either I am telling you if fucking Stacy offered herself to me know I would not even have the energy or want to engage much rather just get wired as fuck from my Adderall and be alone idk
Send me ur birthday in dms mane

unironically I'll give some therapy 🤣

I am like a white girl, except Jewish :chad:
Screenshot 20240729 144516 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20240727 090246 Samsung Internet

Send me ur birthday in dms mane

unironically I'll give some therapy 🤣

I am like a white girl, except Jewish :chad:
View attachment 3130447View attachment 3130448
Tried therapy tried everything. Honestly it would be so much easier and simple if my issue was just getting laid or some dumb shit like that I wish that was all I needed. There’s literally a dark black hole inside me and it eats everything and never fades unless I’m under the influence of narcotics but then it only deepens when I become sober again.

How can something common be better. Not how it works boyo
This is literally the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

Down syndrome is not common. Does having it make you better?

The same thing goes for other diseases, subhuman genes, loss of limbs...

Your statement is retarded as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Gaygymmaxx
Tried therapy tried everything. Honestly it would be so much easier and simple if my issue was just getting laid or some dumb shit like that I wish that was all I needed. There’s literally a dark black hole inside me and it eats everything and never fades unless I’m under the influence of narcotics but then it only deepens when I become sober again.
Send me ur bday faggot I will explain it all :feelsmage:

Over for every brown eyed model
Title. You need to be over 6'1+ and have good bones in your zygos chin and jaw. T50 eyes are a huge looksmin you look like shit with it

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

If your eye color name starts with T, just kys. Or if it starts with C and is above 30. C20 C10 is fine.

• JFL
Ur an

Even t40-t30-t20-t10

idiot , if u have brown eyes u just get brown eyed girls

Especially the women :feelsping:
srs tho. they are only chosen bc they're atleast somewhat tall and have decent zygos with clear skin. your average model is a literal fucking LTN. and I mean it. there are subhuman models out there who just got chosen bc they have decent zygos clear skin and height and most importantly skinny af.

• +1
unironically, most models are ugly.
Atleast non supermodels

I follow Maxxmclooks modelling agency in instagram and holy shit their models are ugly:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
But i want my oneitis who has light blueeeeee
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. EYE MIXING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. WE WILL SEND YOU TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR YOUR SENTIMENT.

You compare Down syndrome to eye color? Really? Rare = valuable. Very simple. If someone had fucking fully orange eyes or some retarded color they would get worshipped
This is literally the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

Down syndrome is not common. Does having it make you better?

The same thing goes for other diseases, subhuman genes, loss of limbs...

Your statement is retarded as fuck

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF. EYE MIXING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. WE WILL SEND YOU TO THE CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR YOUR SENTIMENT.
what wtf? no watch it ill impregant her and we will have blue eyed kids, i will make sure our kids get her blue eye genetics

Send me ur bday faggot I will explain it all :feelsmage:
can’t even remember my own bday lol that’s how bad it is. Let me check my drivers license again

• JFL
can’t even remember my own bday lol that’s how bad it is. Let me check my drivers license again
Nigga smoked a hole through his brain what the fuck kinda drugs you do :lul:

Nigga smoked a hole through his brain what the fuck kinda drugs you do :lul:
Rather not get into it. I’m probably going to continue doing them until I die around 50 tbh only thing that gets me up in the morning and makes me able to function. Could give a fuck about friends or women or having a life

Rather not get into it. I’m probably going to continue doing them until I die around 50 tbh only thing that gets me up in the morning and makes me able to function. Could give a fuck about friends or women or having a life
That's not how you feel that's how you cope

Embarrassing feller.

Embarrassing feller.
It’s really how I feel. Had a pretty amazing ex and she told me to stop getting hi or she wud leave and I couldn’t stop jfl

Do u ppl seriously think there’s nothing more to life than getting laid… what’s the fucking point of any of that shit if you are constantly checked out mentally and tired of everything

Embarrassing feller.