If your religious and blackpilled, please STFU

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
Blackpill goes against religion and some of the Blackpill theories are legit sins in religion.

If I see one more thread about Christianity or Islam, I'm going ER, no one gives a fuck.

Both of them are bullshit false religions created thousands of years ago, giving people false sense of hope/safety.

Althought I respect that it does lead people down a better path, all religion had done in this world is create war and oppression.

You legit can't be Blackpilled and Religious, because then you admit that your God made you ugly and an incel on purpose :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Piratecel, whiteislandpill and 6 others
Blackpill goes against religion and some of the Blackpill theories are legit sins in religion.

If I see one more thread about Christianity or Islam, I'm going ER, no one gives a fuck.

Both of them are bullshit false religions created thousands of years ago, giving people false sense of hope/safety.

Althought I respect that it does lead people down a better path, all religion had done in this world is create war and oppression.

You legit can't be Blackpilled and Religious, because then you admit that your God made you ugly and an incel on purpose :lul:
IMG 5117

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, egyptianKang, rg1235 and 10 others
wow u really debunked religon here boyo low iq post

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang, JL~, suessgott and 5 others
don’t think in such black and white terms

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, watah, egyptianKang and 6 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212, Acion and FascisstChad
Low Iq argument. God made humanity in his image, perfect. Ugliness is a result of dysgenics, the agricultural revolution and our toxic lifestyle. God created Adam and Eve, they had perfect dna. We are their descendants but our dna is flawed. He created us but didn’t personally design each of us. He created the design/blueprint, not every model.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Ricky212, Aero and 4 others
Which blackpill theories are sins

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and sportsmogger
wow u really debunked religon here boyo low iq post
Goal wasn't to debunk religion, IDC about religion, it's to say that being religious + blackpilled is stupid

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Joined July 2024
This is an alt, and if it shows anything it’s that you joining sooner has killed your braincells, you’re ugly, get over it

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Low Iq argument. God made humanity in his image, perfect. Ugliness is a result of dysgenics, the agricultural revolution and our toxic lifestyle. God created Adam and Eve, they had perfect dna. We are their descendants but our dna is flawed. He created us but didn’t personally design each of us. He created the design/blueprint, not every model.
You're Christian? But you shit on other ethnicities don't you? Love thy neighbor?

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
This is an alt, and if it shows anything it’s that you joining sooner has killed your braincells, you’re ugly, get over it
Seems like this thread really got to you lol, change my mind, why is it smart to be religious if you're blackpilled

Damn bro this is really life changing

Attachments

• 1722915834286.gif
    1722915834286.gif
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone
You're Christian? But you shit on other ethnicities don't you? Love thy neighbor?
this is why i gave up christianity. u really cant reconcile the faith with racism it just doesnt work

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
this is why i gave up christianity. u really cant reconcile the faith with racism it just doesnt work
This is why I find Christian Nationalists retarded as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and cromagnon
its also just retarded. the world is too fucked up for a loving god to exist.

inb4 muh free will

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Costcosuperstore and sportsmogger
Say you’ve never read the bible without saying you’ve never read it.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44 (NIV):

43 "The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower."

"They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, JL~, noobs and 1 other person
Say you’ve never read the bible without saying you’ve never read it.

Deuteronomy 28:43-44 (NIV):

43 "The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower."

"They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail."
So shitting on your fellow Christian brothers is allowed? Don't think that's what they meant by foreigners

What a shitty religion

• JFL
Do you have anything else to add? You couldn't even properly embed a gif into your message idiot.
Android phone isn’t working with me so had to find an alternative way+ why do u care about religion and BP when your not religious. Your just attention seeking atp

• +1
Android phone isn’t working with me so had to find an alternative way+ why do u care about religion and BP when your not religious. Your just attention seeking atp
ngl i was rlly annoyed when that nigga eternal always spammed christian posts but idc anymore

• +1
Reactions: mrmogger2882
So shitting on your fellow Christian brothers is allowed? Don't think that's what they meant by foreigners

What a shitty religion
We respect fellow Christians regardless of race but there’s nothing that compels us to live amongst them. We must be cordial but not weak. The bible doesn’t teach what modern neo evangelical liberals say it does.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and sportsmogger
We respect fellow Christians regardless of race but there’s nothing that compels us to live amongst them. We must be cordial but not weak. The bible doesn’t teach what modern neo evangelical liberals say it does.
No you don't bro

• JFL
Low IQ argument, the bible littarly says we are made perfect in Gods eyes not the worlds

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and FascisstChad
If God was all knowing, all loving and all powerful, I wouldn't be on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and sportsmogger
Low IQ argument, the bible littarly says we are made perfect in Gods eyes not the worlds

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
1 Samuel 16:7
That's to cope for the fact that people are ugly, broke and with genetic conditions that they have to live with for the rest of their lives.

But hey! They were made in God's image amirite!

That's to cope for the fact that people are ugly, broke and with genetic conditions that they have to live with for the rest of their lives.

But hey! They were made in God's image amirite!
Blame the free will of others that allowed society to be gynocentric. a 100 years ago guys with everything you mentioned would have had families at your age

• JFL
ngl i was rlly annoyed when that nigga eternal always spammed christian posts but idc anymore
Nah bro igu this is a bp not a religious forum

• +1
Blame the free will of others that allowed society to be gynocentric. a 100 years ago guys with everything you mentioned would have had families at your age
No, they wouldn't have lol, maybe 10,000

No, they wouldn't have lol, maybe 10,000
Even the elephant man got married before he died in the 1900s, its foids standards rising that fucks everything up

You don’t understand God at all. Do real research into Christianity my friend. I can tell ur angry at God but he loves you nonetheless.

• JFL

cope buddy boyo 😢

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh: average atheist take

You don’t understand God at all. Do real research into Christianity my friend. I can tell ur angry at God but he loves you nonetheless.
How would I be angry at a non existent person.

Didn't you have premarital sex?

Spiritually bankrupt individual tries to spread his midwit philosophy onto others. No thanks.

• JFL
bible is blackpilled too

correct, everything would be Gods fault. not adam and eves i dont know who tf these people even are, its all gods fault. Stop the cope.

• JFL
The Bible is full of black pills. Daniel and the other young men were chosen according to their beauty, to be taken to Babylon; the other ugly boys, many, were killed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel
facts

• +1