my index and ring fingers are exactly the same size, what about u guys

high prenatal T is a gift from god

its literally legit tho, its scientifically proven
my index and ring fingers are exactly the same size, what about u guys
My ring is longer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
just lol at this prenatal T fad

a friend of mine has the worst ring to index finger ratio I've ever seen, like his index is almost 2cm longer than his ring

he has an amazing FWTHR, massive shoulders, tiny waist, he's naturally built, absolutely ripped, insanely vascular etc etc.

he's even got an 8inch cock (he showed me a video because no one believed him)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
my ring fingers are just a little bit longer

was diagnosed as a girl, in pregnancy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and turkproducer

a friend of mine has the worst ring to index finger ratio I've ever seen, like his index is almost 2cm longer than his ring

he has an amazing FWTHR, massive shoulders, tiny waist, he's naturally built, absolutely ripped, insanely vascular etc etc.

Cope, i also have ideal FWHR and 21inch shoulder but my ring is longer then index

• JFL
My ring is longer than my index.

what if they are the same
actually index is just a bit bigger

knowing you probably looked at the wrong hang you dip

Fuck.
Mine is much shorter.
Jfl.
Well no surprise there, my mom always laugh at my fathers frame when I ask her about it, and she her self is high e(very wide hips).

Better you compare your features to the following high prenat T feature, 2d4d is cope for us(looksmaxers) if you dont get the traits

Prenatal Testosterone.

2D:4D Ratio is associated with prenatal Testosterone

TL;DR at the bottom

Face:

Before reading this: Some things in your face are just genetic and have not much to do with prenatal Testosterone.

Prenatal T horiz.jpg

- Prenatal Testosterone makes everything wider

An extreme example of this is Jordan Barret:

Jordan barret wide face.jpg

Jordan Barret however is a extreme example of this. I chose him to resemble the morph.

Prenatal T face 2.jpg

High prenatal testosterone: smaller and shorter foreheads, thicker and lower brows, wider and shorter noses, broader faces (at the cheekbones]), and more prominent chins
"This approach reveals that some aspects of facial masculinity are organized before puberty, suggesting they develop in response to testosterone exposure in utero (Meindl et al. 2012): individuals with lower 2D:4D ratios tend to have smaller and shorter foreheads, thicker and lower brows, wider and shorter noses, broader faces (across the zygomatic arches), and more prominent chins than individuals with higher ratios (Meindl et al. 2012; Schaefer et al. 2005)."

Prenatal Testosterone is related to Sexually dimorphic facial morphology in adulthood.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher horizontal facial symmetry in males, and with lower facial symmetry in females

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000849?via=ihub

---------

- Smaller and shorter + Broader forehead
- Thicker and lower brows
- Wider and shorter noses
- Broader faces (at the cheekbones)
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- More masculine face in adulthood
- Higher horizontal facial symmetry
- Wider everything

------------

Body:

Lower right-hand 2D:4D ratios associated with higher sperm counts and blood testosterone levels in males; higher ratios associated with high blood levels of oestrogen, luteinizing hormone and prolactin in males and females

Low 2D:4D ratio strongly related to efficiency in aerobic exercise (endurance), weakly to strength
"Speed in endurance races is strongly related to 2D:4D, and may be one factor that underlies the link between sport and 2D:4D, but nothing is known of the relationship between 2D:4D and sprinting speed. Here we show that running times over 50 m were positively correlated with 2D:4D in a sample of 241 boys (i.e. runners with low 2D:4D ran faster than runners with high 2D:4D). The relationship was also found for 50 m split times (at 20, 30, and 40 m) and was independent of age, BMI, and an index of maturity. However, associations between 2D:4D and sprinting speed were much weaker than those reported for endurance running. This suggests that 2D:4D is a relatively weak predictor of strength and a stronger predictor of efficiency in aerobic exercise."
High 2D:4D digit ratio correlated to some forms of lower infertility in men
"The percentage of cases (males) with a 2D:4D ratio equal to or greater than 1 was specially higher among vasal agenesis and hypogonadotropic hypogonadism groups and some statistically significant differences were detected."
Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher static and explosive strength in males, and with greater height and more body fat in females
"A negative correlation between right hand 2D:4D and vertical jumping, standing long jump, 20 m sprint, 10x5 agility and right hand grip strength in the males. As for the females, although a negative correlation was detected between right hand 2D:4D and height, a positive correlation was found between the same variable and body fat ratio (p<0.05). It can be concluded that while a low 2D:4D ratio was correlated with static and explosive strength, speed and agility in the males, it was correlated with height and body fat ratio in the females."
Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher neck circumference in adolescents (except in obese individuals)
"There was a significant negative correlation between NC [neck circumference] and 2D:4D ratios of the individuals with normal BMI [Body Mass Index]. However, no statistically significant correlation between NC and 2D:4D ratios was observed in overweight and obese individuals."
This is about women. I don't know if males have the same.
Lower 2D:4D ratio in women associated with higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water
"The BMI, muscle mass, lean body mass and water in the body demonstrated higher values in men than in women. However, the fat content in men was low. It was found that the relationship exists between muscle mass, lean mass and total water content in the body and the 2D:4D finger length ratio in the left hand in women. A higher level of fetal testosterone, characterized by lower values of the 2nd to 4th finger length ratio, may be associated with a higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water in the body of adult women leading a similar lifestyle."

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher static and explosive strength
- Thicker neck circumference
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).
- Higher circulating testosterone
- Higher amount of androgen receptors

I am too lazy to do behaviour. I am going to do one for testosterone too if you guys want that.

TL;DR

Face:
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- More prominent chins (Not necessarily protruding chins. I have seen examples of this IRL)
- Wider everything

Body:

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility
- Higher content of muscle mass, lean body mass and water (in women but probably males too).

• +1
Reactions: Hades and SikKunt
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Arkantos and Deleted member 3902
My ring is almost 1 cm longer
2+ fwhr

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
My nigga @6ft1 straight Like the letter S

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123 and Deleted member 3328
@Gudru @FatJattMofo

Idk just take a pic and stop whining its probably not real

Attachments

• 0A92AF98-8F4B-4A76-8402-24397042F8C8.jpeg
    0A92AF98-8F4B-4A76-8402-24397042F8C8.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 57
  • JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
My digit ratio is 0.96 .Pretty average

Found a pic of jordan baretts hands.
His digit ratio looks unimpressive
STRATEASCARLUCCI X ROMAIN DUQUESNE 001 1 1440x2039

DyNla5gWkAAE3eM

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Better you compare your features to the following high prenat T feature, 2d4d is cope for us(looksmaxers) if you dont get the traits

Prenatal Testosterone.

2D:4D Ratio is associated with prenatal Testosterone

TL;DR at the bottom

Face:

Before reading this: Some things in your face are just genetic and have not much to do with prenatal Testosterone.

Prenatal T horiz.jpg

- Prenatal Testosterone makes everything wider

An extreme example of this is Jordan Barret:

Jordan barret wide face.jpg

Jordan Barret however is a extreme example of this. I chose him to resemble the morph.

Prenatal T face 2.jpg

Prenatal Testosterone is related to Sexually dimorphic facial morphology in adulthood.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4614768/

Low 2D:4D ratio associated with higher horizontal facial symmetry in males, and with lower facial symmetry in females

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513803000849?via=ihub

---------

- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- Wider everything

------------

Body:

This is about women. I don't know if males have the same.

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility

I am too lazy to do behaviour. I am going to do one for testosterone too if you guys want that.

TL;DR

Face:
- Bigger ears
- Higher forward growth
- More robust face
- Wider everything

Body:

- Muscle efficiency.
- Higher fertility

Ye I know about it I made an entire pdf about it

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
my ring and index finger are the same length

Define undistorted, and where can i measure mine?
measure it in paint, divide width pixels with height pixels
undistorted is a pic taken from a distance(2 meter+), distorted pics make you look narrower

measure it in paint, divide width pixels with height pixels
undistorted is a pic taken from a distance(2 meter+), distorted pics make you look narrower
So what would be ideal fwhr bro

• JFL
  • JFL
Not true, a skull too short is bad, ideal would be around 1.9 to 2.0 i believe
cope. so you are saying women would be more atracted to a longer more inferior midfaced lower T and developed face?

bullshit

cope. so you are saying women would be more atracted to a longer more inferior midfaced lower T and developed face?

bullshit
Of course not, thats why someting like Barret is ideal, if it's too short it will look like TitBot

• JFL
Of course not, thats why someting like Barret is ideal, if it's too short it will look like TitBot
fwhr is not total skull height. its midface to facial width

It looks "wrong" if the ring finger is longer somehow. Not aesthetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades and FatJattMofo
Gigacope, mine is longer and i have everything asociated with high T, to the letter

• JFL
Do I win something for having a ring finger noticably longer than my index finger?

does it look wrong when you look at your dick too? would you prefer a pussy you bitch?

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman and TsarTsar444