If your top teeth are slightly ahead of your bottom teeth despite them being straight, is it a sign of recession?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Top teeth are like 2mm ahead of bottom teeth they aren’t directly on top of eachother when my mouth is closed. Not so bad that it looks like buckteeth, never been insulted over my teeth

thats normal nigga

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15539, hattrick, Deleted member 21449 and 9 others
Top teeth are like 2mm ahead of bottom teeth they aren’t directly on top of eachother when my mouth is closed. Not so bad that it looks like buckteeth, never been insulted over my teeth
put both teeth on top the rest of the teeth won't close then

this is normal occlusion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Preoximerianas, WhiteGoodman and 2 others
front teeth are supposed to go over bottom teeth but not by that much, if ur bottom teeth are barely visible when smiling you have a deep/overbite...

if ur unsure instead of asking it here go to a dentist and you'll get a proper answer

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, Preoximerianas, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
front teeth are supposed to go over bottom teeth but not by that much, if ur bottom teeth are barely visible when smiling you have a deep/overbite...

if ur unsure instead of asking it here go to a dentist and you'll get a proper answer
Dentists are blue pilled or soemthing I’ve had my canine teeth asymmetrical for 4 yrs and they said it’s fine even tho the one time I got called out on my teeth was because of that when I was 13

Dentists are blue pilled or soemthing I’ve had my canine teeth asymmetrical for 4 yrs and they said it’s fine even tho the one time I got called out on my teeth was because of that when I was 13
Same lol, I have a deepbite yet my dentist is ignoring it because it's not causing any issues (severe over/deep/underbite cases usually cause TMJ and eating issues and they only take action on those) so I said fuck you and went to an actual orthodontist and now I'm on Invisalign, I'm not heavily recessed with the deepbite to begin with (still have forward growth that reaches till my lips) but it's supposedly gonna push it a little further and probably also improve my front profile drastically since my mouth area looks weird.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian and House Lannister

Fuck I have an overbite then, my bottom teeth aren't even visible when I smile.

Same lol, I have a deepbite yet my dentist is ignoring it because it's not causing any issues (severe over/deep/underbite cases usually cause TMJ and eating issues and they only take action on those) so I said fuck you and went to an actual orthodontist and now I'm on Invisalign, I'm not heavily recessed with the deepbite to begin with (still have forward growth that reaches till my lips) but it's supposedly gonna push it a little further and probably also improve my front profile drastically since my mouth area looks weird.
How did it go?