If your ugly , there’s no point in even trying in school

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611, Extra Chromosome, Sean O'Aspie and 1 other person
That is a very stupid statement

• +1
Reactions: Hunter, LightingFraud, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
I need surgery money brah

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Extra Chromosome
If you‘re ugly that‘s your only hope lol. You gotta careermax and surgerymax

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud, jefferson, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
If you‘re ugly that‘s your only hope lol. You gotta careermax and surgerymax
Hard to get the motivation to studycell when there’s a chad out there getting a bj while studying at the same time. Face is the key to happiness

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Hard to get the motivation to studycell when there’s a chad out there getting a bj while studying at the same time. Face is the key to happiness
That incel mindset won’t get you anywhere. There will always be someone who‘ll have it easier than you. I don‘t even know why you‘re complaining with a face/frame like yours.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, LightingFraud, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Lazycel cope

Now I understand high school and college is living hell for ugly guys but at least if I get my accounting degree I can afford rhinoplasty.
If you keep thinking about this shit your just raising your cortisol and giving yourself depression.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
That incel mindset won’t get you anywhere. There will always be someone who‘ll have it easier than you. I don‘t even know why you‘re complaining with a face/frame like yours.

my face wont get me anywhere either

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I feel you bro. However stop for a second and imagine what would happen if Bill Gates and the countless other examples of ugly but successful businessman thought like you did.

Don't understand why these don't go under the knife either, with the money they posses they could become a gigachad easily well that or end up looking like frankenstein

Attachments

• ladda ned (6).jpg
    ladda ned (6).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 14
I know it's depressing bro but you gotta fight

@Ritalincel what op should try?

If your flaws are fixable through surgery then you should try in school. If you’re a truecel and your flaws aren’t fixable then yea just quit tbh.

That's why I fucking draw all day instead of doing any work. Still got 70s tho lol

• +1
Reactions: androidcel