If you're 30 and older and can't

The Egyptian Army is weak as fuck and el-Sisi doesn't even hold back by requesting help from Israel when ISIS fucked them in Sheikh Zuweid. Daesh stormed with dozens of their men the National Security headquarters in the city (Arish). The attack occured months after the Ismailia attacks in last December. The hospital is full of wounded cadets and soldiers. The clashes ended by morning, but I've seen several army convoys rushing with sporadic shots.

Well, think about in different way, as long as there's terrorist muslim insurgents in egypt they get additional money from US.

Well, think about in different way, as long as there's terrorist muslim insurgents in egypt they get additional money from US.
Proof?

And I'm using VPN as we always did since Mubarak was overthrown and some attack happens just to hide the real casualties.

Wtf was the reason for Arab Spring even?

An elaborate plot?

How the women like?
Absolutely disgusting. Physically and behavior wise.

While Syrian women are among the best wives in the world (very nice and loving, just low IQ) Egyptian women are disgusting pigs who are not worth a dime

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

Wdym proof?

Egypt gets billions from US every year, and the "threat" of muslim terrorists being near the Suez canal is surely a factor.

They could even fake an attack on some ship to get more money.

Wtf was the reason for Arab Spring even?

An elaborate plot?
In a few words people wanted freedom and they were met with violence, including from their own (backstabbing). That’s why it was a failure.

Absolutely disgusting. Physically and behavior wise.

While Syrian women are among the best wives in the world (very nice and loving, just low IQ) Egyptian women are disgusting pigs who are not worth a dime

Is it true that their women boss their husbands around?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
The plumber is clogging your wife's pipes, OVER
The Electrician is bringing the spark back to your wife's life, OVER
The HVAC man is clearing out your wife's windpipes OVER
The refrigeration technician is sending chills down your wife's spine, OVER
The auto mechanic is doing a reproductive system flush in your wife's womb, OVER
The landscaper is in your wife's bushes, OVER
The Solar Panel guy is the light of your wife's wife, OVER
The painters are giving your wife a new thick coat, OVER
The roofer is knocking the top panel off yo head while your wife holds the ladder, OVER
The barber has your wife lined up and ready to give her spine a blowout, OVER
The nail techs are giving your wife their French tips, OVER
The massage therapist is about to relax your wife's sphincter, OVER
The lawyer is about to put your wife in litigation and hold her pussy in contempt, OVER

Simply over if you're not certified/licensed in every trade known to man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 28691
Is it true that their women boss their husbands around?
Yes it’s true.

Honestly I feel disgusted even talking about the Arab world. Yes, even though I grew up there I didn’t realize the subhumanity and the hopelessness of the region until I left and saw it from the outside.

Talents and gifted people are treated like absolute garbage and unless they leave the country, that gift will die in the sands of the Arab world and never be known.

Backstabbing and lying is absolutely normal to them. While in human countries you can kinda rely on people, in that subhuman region you always have to double check everything and be on high alert to make sure that you’re not being fucked.

• +1
imagine taking serious a hole about who is a man

• Hmm...
Not with middle aged men with “meaty fingers” as if you’re lusting for them

That's just observations, what's with this forum and making assumptions, also as a guy who speaks russian, пальцы как сосиски @mrriceguy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 24444
That's just observations, what's with this forum and making assumptions, also as a guy who speaks russian, пальцы как сосиски @mrriceguy
I'm pretty sure everyone here has a lot of pics of half naked buff men

Sounds even more gay like you want to eat them

The plumber is clogging your wife's pipes, OVER
The Electrician is bringing the spark back to your wife's life, OVER
The HVAC man is clearing out your wife's windpipes OVER
The refrigeration technician is sending chills down your wife's spine, OVER
The auto mechanic is doing a reproductive system flush in your wife's womb, OVER
The landscaper is in your wife's bushes, OVER
The Solar Panel guy is the light of your wife's wife, OVER
The painters are giving your wife a new thick coat, OVER
The roofer is knocking the top panel off yo head while your wife holds the ladder, OVER
The barber has your wife lined up and ready to give her spine a blowout, OVER
The nail techs are giving your wife their French tips, OVER
The massage therapist is about to relax your wife's sphincter, OVER
The lawyer is about to put your wife in litigation and hold her pussy in contempt, OVER

Simply over if you're not certified/licensed in every trade known to man

I appreciate the effort, i will use it when i need to get the handy guy pill through thick skulls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 24444
I only have naked pictures of me, and i don't have any men in my gallery.
Don't you have like pics of models and cool looking gymcels tho

You realise handiness starts at a young age?

Most of you can’t even change a tyre, what makes you think you’re going to hit 25 and suddenly gain a lifetime of experience and tools

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
You realise handiness starts at a young age?

Most of you can’t even change a tyre, what makes you think you’re going to hit 25 and suddenly gain a lifetime of experience and tools

Yea, but maybe you were a nerd with glasses and ended up working in a mechanic shop and learned everything?

I only have naked pictures of me, and i don't have any men in my gallery.

You must be the guy who doesn't shower in gym.
I always did and I don’t look at meaty fingers

Yea, but maybe you were a nerd with glasses and ended up working in a mechanic shop and learned everything?
Mechanical handiness is as much hobby as a career, if you have no interest or time to do it there’s no shame in getting someone else to do it

• +1
Whenever my bicycle breaks down, i dump it instead of fixing it.

So many niggers in my hood will sell you a new (stolen) one for 10 euros, not worth repairing shit.

Gotta hustle. Take advantage of the local economy.

• JFL
Whenever my bicycle breaks down, i dump it instead of fixing it.

So many niggers in my hood will sell you a new (stolen) one for 10 euros, not worth repairing shit.

Gotta hustle. Take advantage of the local economy.

Why buy when you can steal a new one + you're not getting a nigger to do housework.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Why buy when you can steal a new one + you're not getting a nigger to do housework.
True. Typical bicycle lock aint shit and u never get caught.

I should steal a car, thats the real deal. Car jacking. Stealing bicycles is amateur level

an average russia defender

I'm not defending anyone, go find better things to do than rot here and write everything down like a nerd cuck.

Old man you still think you're in school?

Habits don't die i guess.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.