If you're 4.5 PSL + and dont get laid, here's why (Don't cope in the comments)

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
Its because you dont open your mouth. Simple as that.
Obviously i can't say anything cuz i rarely speak irl but its just how it is.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, Oberyn, Deleted member 14693 and 11 others
True

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 17531
Why open mouth if no ioi

Why open mouth if no ioi
I guarantee you'll get zero iois if you dont open your mouth and make some friends
Don't let this retarded forum fool you, nobody likes the quiet, in the corner guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 17735, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
NTmaxxing and exposure to women are by far the greatest tools for slaying.

No surgery will ever increase your chances like going out and socialmaxxing.

This is the most bitter blackpill since it requires action and risk.

Most ppl never do sugeries or any significant looksmaxing. It's just another tool for mental masturbation for generating comfort and delusion.

If people here actually wanted to get laid, they would go out of their comfort zone and risk it.

Just because you are tormented about your looks doesn't mean you aren't in your comfort zone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 21620, AlexBrown84 and 9 others

Most ppl never do sugeries or any significant looksmaxing. It's just another tool for mental masturbation for generating comfort and delusion.

If people here actually wanted to get laid, they would go out of their comfort zone and risk it.

Just because you are tormented about your looks doesn't mean you aren't in your comfort zone tbh.
Couldnt put it any better
The Rock Clapping GIF

You know what?

I think you're right.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
totally right. I'm decently attractive. get stares from girls and had some approach, yet I've never had a girlfriend. JFL I'm such a pussy. 18 btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and to be human
totally right. I'm decently attractive. get stares from girls and had some approach, yet I've never had a girlfriend. JFL I'm such a pussy. 18 btw
No you don't. You're brain is telling you that women are looking at you in your peripheral vision but if you actually look back at them they are not looking at you. You don't have a girlfriend because you are ugly. Its over

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 15180
I had so many friends and a gf as a mtn. Now i look better but keep getting ghosted. Turning 17 in 2 days and no one is even gonna wish me

• +1
No you don't. You're brain is telling you that women are looking at you in your peripheral vision but if you actually look back at them they are not looking at you. You don't have a girlfriend because you are ugly. Its over
keep coping boyo

Dn rd I already gave up and stopped thiking about it

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel

Agreed but let’s be honest. If it never happened for you between the ages of 13-18 then it’s most likely over.

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, usually you disagree with me on this stuff
No I agree with you. Niggas that are already 4.5+ psl that don‘t get laid are either volcel, giga short or mentally retarded.

• +1
No I agree with you. Niggas that are already 4.5+ psl that don‘t get laid are either volcel, giga short or mentally retarded.
Which one of those 3 am i
i'm leaning towards mentally retarded

Which one of those 3 am i
i'm leaning towards mentally retarded
yea ur just mentally retarded. Like i’ve said, I would literally kill multiple people to have ur stats. The only thing that is holding you back from slaying more is ur mind. Start drinking regularly to become low inhib.

yea ur just mentally retarded. Like i’ve said, I would literally kill multiple people to have ur stats. The only thing that is holding you back from slaying more is ur mind. Start drinking regularly to become low inhib.
Can't drink, dont have the resources or type of friends who can get their hands on alcohol for me
I'm gonna get some phenibut and if that doesnt work its probably over

Can't drink, dont have the resources or type of friends who can get their hands on alcohol for me
I'm gonna get some phenibut and if that doesnt work its probably over
Getting alcohol is easy asf. Just search around.

i dont know if these guys are coping or not. but this phenomenon is real, i'm the living proof of it.
if I do the basics I can get girls like I did before, but if I don't do the basics obviously nothing happens.
basics: basic decent physique/lean and approaching, farming on the internet etc.

obviously there must be more guys like me out there.
i dont leave my house neither have social life etc etc, never had a job etc

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
ive never gotten a single slay IRL, even when I was socialmaxxed in frats and going to parties every week, talking to new young girls all the time.

online-dating mogs cuz of lower looks requirements.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nah, it's because of autism/low self esteem. I had so many rejections that when foids gave me IOIs I disregarded them instead of approaching them :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Some of you niggas just need to geomaxx, especially if you live in the West, where the competition is fierce.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Nah, it's because of autism/low self esteem. I had so many rejections that when foids gave me IOIs I disregarded them instead of approaching them :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
that's kinda the point I'm making

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
Most females will give you signals at bars etc. if interested. Some you may have to approach to see if she is into you or not while others just looking her way is sometimes enough. Worst thing you can do is not pick up on it and get shot down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
that's kinda the point I'm making
Nah, I did open my mouth, but what came out was just small talk and never things like compliments/flirting and stuff.

FAQgzU XIAIOc60

ok

Just be confident bro might be the last blackpill I swallow

Lifefuel

• +1
nigga ur 6'7 and 4.5 psl go fucking talk to people
I'm also tall and HTN but you literally wont get rejected at 6'7, this is your sign to be social

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Mongrelcel
@Alexanderr @PapiMew literally pin this

stand in the corner like a creep theory....

true
not gonna get laid sitting in your house browsing looksmax all day

don't care, will remain extremely anti-social until I am 8 PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel

Someting that requires action isn't a blackpill, thats lifefuel.

Unchangeble things are blackpill

you're not wrong, but it's also not that simple

most social situations a member of this forum gets into are just shit for actually getting hoes, like bars or festivals or some random public party - all have shit ratio and the women don't give a fuck about average men

there isn't even a chance to talk to women when I go out, there always is some guy that knows them better that already gets all their attention. It's not like you go out and theres this sea of single women just waiting to be approached jfl

• +1
you're not wrong, but it's also not that simple

most social situations a member of this forum gets into are just shit for actually getting hoes, like bars or festivals or some random public party - all have shit ratio and the women don't give a fuck about average men

there isn't even a chance to talk to women when I go out, there always is some guy that knows them better that already gets all their attention. It's not like you go out and theres this sea of single women just waiting to be approached jfl
This. And i’m gl but post uni is just doomer shit unless you seek for marriage.
Take advantage of your youth OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and Mongrelcel
This. And i’m gl but post uni is just doomer shit unless you seek for marriage.
Take advantage of your youth OP
post uni is just doom for pretty much everyone

the social butterflies hold out for a bit longer, but it's bleak for them as well, their social lives shrink 90% down to few people

• +1