If you're a fat fuck

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
I don't want to hear a single thing come out of your mouth involving how you get no females and you're incel.

Leanmaxx to reveal your true face then come talk to me, if you're still getting the same results then yes it's over for you. Personally Going from lean to high bodyfat and lean the difference in the amount of woman attention I get is ridiculous, I look like two completely different people, it pisses me off seeing all these fatties bitch when they can't even start with putting the food down smh.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR, Deleted member 14867, lebanegro and 9 others
You avoid sugar :lul::lul:🤣🤣🤣

How much did u gain?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
I don't, all i care about is cico and protein.
protein builds gluteus Maximus
1509579 full

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Kristin, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
I didn't even realize how fat i was getting lol.
hard to realize when food gives more dopamine than sex and drugs ngl

• +1
hard to realize when food gives more dopamine than sex and drugs ngl
yeah it does. and now that i count calories everyday and restrict junk food, when i have a cheat day it feels like heaven on earth. it tastes better than it did before when i never counted calories. words cant describe having your favorite foods in your face bro.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
great thread

it's completely sad that people still don't understand the simple secret of losing weight which is simply to just cut down on what you eat.

most "fatcels" are good looking beneath their fat. a shame that they would rather spend their life being oppressed by the world(people/women) than to experience possible love, and to be treated with respect and importance.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Looks234 and Hozay
15% at the moment and have no appetite, would probably drop to 12% soon :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Hozay
Playing games is unironically a good way to forget that you have an appetite. Like 2 years ago I was grinding this MMO and I forgot to even eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

• +1
Playing games is unironically a good way to forget that you have an appetite. Like 2 years ago I was grinding this MMO and I forgot to even eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Yeah for sure, doing things like that to distract you is perfect when you're cutting, i dont even play videogames like that anymore, like i used to when i was younger, but sometimes ill kill a few hours on call of duty, when i was getting higher bodyfat i would just eat because i was bored.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123